Story of how I mogged my "bully" to death

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned
So the girl I liked moved into our class and first thing he did is tell her how bad my grades were while pointing at me, and also that I almost had to repeat the year because of that. With pure evil in his eyes and smile. Felt so embarassed. He was the smartest guy in class btw. Made of pure fat he was built like a sissy crying elephant, I couldn't lower myself to hit him tho.
So what he did made me secretely hate his smart ass forever, because he was disgusting for doing that. Fast forward 1 year later, all 3 of us are hanging out. He became friends with her, like the ugly friend the hot girl has in the movies. She also had her female bestfriend with her. Don't remember how we came to talk about jawlines and she straight up told him "YOU HAVE NO JAW" then she looked at me and said "UNLIKE DENIS, he has a great jawline:love:" while mirin my jaw:what: I got a massive dopamine boost. He laughed it off but it broke him:feelsgood:
Also another time when we were out *the 3 of us* and we're talking about hair
She looked at his norwood 4 hair bun that looked like wet pubes and said "Your hair is sooo THIN" then she looked at my long hair and said to him "Denis has very thick nice hair" My dick got hard when she did that:cool:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 3853 and 12 others
W

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
What do u look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
if you were a more dignified man you should have called her out
this is why the world is the way it is today

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
mirin this chad for bullying the twink ricecel who tried making fun of his grades

• Love it
but it was the cold truth:blackpill: and he deserved that 100%
he would have done the same in your position so it is deserved. but you had the chance to be the bigger man and put a hypergamous whore in her place.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
he would have done the same in your position so it is deserved. but you had the chance to be the bigger man and put a hypergamous whore in her place.
She's not a whore at all, trust me. Furthest woman from a whore. She's just blackpilled and she knows he's passive aggressive and evil-ish so she decided to put him in his place. The way he tried to get her attention by making fun of me probably triggered some disgust in her ngl, I mean that was a first impression.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
She's not a whore at all, trust me. Furthest woman from a whore. She's just blackpilled and she knows he's passive aggressive and evil-ish so she decided to put him in his place. The way he tried to get her attention by making fun of me probably triggered some disgust in her ngl, I mean that was a first impression.
you want to know what triggers disgust in her more than his personality...

• +1
you want to know what triggers disgust in her more than his personality...
True but as long as he deserved that, there's nothing wrong with what she did. She's still friends with him.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, chaddyboi66 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@AlwaysHaveQuestions

"she's not like the others"
adult swim look GIF

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Jagged0 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
muh muh looks aren't everything

• +1
I ignored my oneitis in hs
Mirin level of autism?:feelsmage:

• WTF
Dnrd because of soy squid game pfp

• JFL
Dude it’s hard to consider him a bully when he’s fat, with no chin, and thinning hair. The reason he pointed at you and tried to bring you down was so he could bring himself up because he’s insecure about himself.

If he was handsome and captain of the football team it’d be a different story. Have pity for the guy, it sounds like he has low self esteem and they only way he knows how to feel good is by making others feel bad. It honestly sounds like he needs a friend

Constantin Denis ZEU!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Constantin Denis
Dude it’s hard to consider him a bully when he’s fat, with no chin, and thinning hair. The reason he pointed at you and tried to bring you down was so he could bring himself up because he’s insecure about himself.

If he was handsome and captain of the football team it’d be a different story. Have pity for the guy, it sounds like he has low self esteem and they only way he knows how to feel good is by making others feel bad. It honestly sounds like he needs a friend
Fuck that dude I also felt down and insecure a lot of times in my life but I never tried to make fun or bring down anyone else. He did it with some evil intention.

So the girl I liked moved into our class and first thing he did is tell her how bad my grades were while pointing at me, and also that I almost had to repeat the year because of that. With pure evil in his eyes and smile. Felt so embarassed. He was the smartest guy in class btw. Made of pure fat he was built like a sissy crying elephant, I couldn't lower myself to hit him tho.
So what he did made me secretely hate his smart ass forever, because he was disgusting for doing that. Fast forward 1 year later, all 3 of us are hanging out. He became friends with her, like the ugly friend the hot girl has in the movies. She also had her female bestfriend with her. Don't remember how we came to talk about jawlines and she straight up told him "YOU HAVE NO JAW" then she looked at me and said "UNLIKE DENIS, he has a great jawline:love:" while mirin my jaw:what: I got a massive dopamine boost. He laughed it off but it broke him:feelsgood:
She looked at his norwood 4 hair bun that looked like wet pubes and said "Your hair is sooo THIN" then she looked at my long hair and said to him "Denis has very thick nice hair" My dick got hard when she did that:cool:
Nice, but don't let women have such control over your dopamine. You'll get even more out of them when you're confident enough to where their admiration, approval, or fawning ceases to have much of an effect on you. When your confidence is no longer based on the feelings of any other person or group, and mostly comes from within, then you'll start reaping the real rewards that life has to offer. It's only natural.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Constantin Denis
Nice, but don't let women have such control over your dopamine. You'll get even more out of them when you're confident enough to where their admiration, approval, or fawning ceases to have much of an effect on you. When your confidence is no longer based on the feelings of any other person or group, and mostly comes from within, then you'll start reaping the real rewards that life has to offer. It's only natural.
I did get a dopamine boost, but I didn't show it. I laughed it off:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Did u fuck her after that?

• So Sad
Bine ma baiatule

• Love it
Fuck that dude I also felt down and insecure a lot of times in my life but I never tried to make fun or bring down anyone else. He did it with some evil intention.
I understand. I never brought other people down despite being brought down myself. But I disagree that he did it with an evil intention, because it’s evident he was hurting as well. An evil intention would be someone who genuinely likes to bring others down without their motive being based in insecurity; so someone tall, handsome, popular etc. That’s a genuine pos, but the kid you’re describing sounds like an insecure person who projected their low self esteem on to you in an effort to cope with their reality. I think you can come to understand that kind of person’s view point and help them be better, otherwise they’re going to go the rest of their life hurting others because nobody understands them.

Mirin

• Love it