Story of how my dick fell out of my pants in public

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
So I b sitting in school it b my last lesson of the day and my pp b feeling kinda weird and I just think nothing of it

I leave school and I b walkin home and its a brutal 35min walk btw

So like 10mins into journey my pp still feels weird. I'm on a relatively quiet road. You'll have lots of cars and ppl going through it every now but there were periods when it was empty.

So the road b empty so I put my hand down my pants and then I realised what the problem was.

This was the problem:
screenshot_20201011_014155-jpg.725004

My pp was stickin out of my pants (obviously was wearing trousers over)

So what happened is that my pants must've raised up from when I b sittin in class.

And I can't do anything bout it cuz it would be too much effort and someone would notice me shoving my hands down my pants I ain't gonna do that. I just think I might aswell do it at home it's not noticeable unless u is right next to me. no one walking past will b lookin at my crotch.

That's when I get a boner. And it's clear as day and visible to anyone who looks in my direction. It b Makin my trousers b like a tent fam. It b uncomfortable af and it fuckin hurt I couldn't move my legs fully when walking otherwise I'd snap my pp in half. And theres nothing I can do.

I b going through this small alleyway on me way home and get to the other end and dats when I c all the secondary school kids. Fuckin tons of them out there on the other side walkin home. The alleyway comes out to a big open area btw with a busy junction and loads of shops n all dat and at 3pm every weekday that's where u got all the school kids walkin home.

So I stand there for a few secs and then I b like o shit and turn around back into the alley. Still got a massive bulge in me pants btw.

The alleyway is shaped like an obtuse angle btw so half of the alleyway u can't see until you've gone round the corner.

So I go round the corner and there's a landwhale walk-in towards me in the opposite direction.

I'm trapped and there b nothin I can do. I either show off my big pp to loads of school kids and get arrested or face the landwhale.

I chose to continue to walk in the direction of the landwhale. A notice she ain't lookin thankfully. But then we get closer and for the last solid 3 seconds before she passes me she is staring directly at it. Which gave me an even harder boner.

So I get to the end of the alleyway after havin walked past the landwhale and I just face against this bush Infront of someone's house pretending to be on my phone that way no one can see.

I b there for like 5mins and it doesn't go away and I can't just wait there forever.

I decide to go back through the alleyway and face the school kids.

There still b quite a lot but I manage to walk through that busy area of them and none saw. Luckily all of them b walkin and facing the same direction so unless I b walkin in opposite direction to them they ain't gonna see nuffin.

So after I've walked past them I finally get to this road which isnt too busy and I wait for someone to walk past and then I'm on this empty road and b right next to a van so no one can see and then I sort out my pp and had my pp out in the open for 1second so I b lucky no one saw or somethn n all dat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, n0rthface, aBetterMii and 1 other person
don't tell me you wrote all of this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@FastBananaCEO wtf

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Tldr: op is a tranny

This happened to a friend of mine

The mind and insights of a person suffering from autism is truly interesting. Thank you for this, OP.

• JFL
Reactions: teenmax, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 17217
Tales from the psych ward

• +1
Reactions: teenmax