Straight thin hair + High forehead = Worst combination in the history of humanity

brb7

brb7

beef + eggs + no salt
Straight hair can look good if it is thick enough and you have a low hairline allowing you to go for hairstyles like this:

The real issue arises when you have a high forehead. This necessitates a hairstyle that hides your forehead.
The only two options that exists:

1. French crop

This hairstyle is kind of ugly and also requires styling because you need at least some texture.

2. Fringe

This is really the only option that does not look bad. Even a midpart haircut looks bad if you have a high forehead and straight hair.
However, to achieve this style with straight hair you need to either have a layered haircut + use a diffuser + sea salt spray + hair spray every single day.
Or you need to get a wavy perm. Both are obviously not good for your hair.

I decided to get the wavy perm next week as I'm basically Schachmatt and have no other viable options.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, Agendum and 1 other person
chico mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Forehead isnt high, its that the face is low.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and bradpittshairline
Straight hair can look good if it is thick enough and you have a low hairline allowing you to go for hairstyles like this:

View attachment 2574533

The real issue arises when you have a high forehead. This necessitates a hairstyle that hides your forehead.

1. French crop
View attachment 2574535
This hairstyle is kind of ugly and also requires styling because you need at least some texture.

2. Fringe
View attachment 2574540

This is really the only option that does not look bad. Even a midpart haircut looks bad if you have a high forehead and straight hair.
However, to achieve this style with straight hair you need to either have a layered haircut + use a diffuser + sea salt spray + hair spray every single day.

I decided to get the wavy perm next week as I'm basically Schachmatt and have no other viable options.
u can still wear a hockey flow haircut with a big forehead it usally aswell, also makes your eye area look better

u can still wear a hockey flow haircut with a big forehead it usally aswell, also makes your eye area look better
just make sure u dont slick back ur hair ofc

View attachment 2574533

1. French crop
View attachment 2574535

2. Fringe
View attachment 2574540

I have same exact problem as you :feelsrope:

Then add my shit hair color and it looks like this just after shampooing.

• Woah
Reactions: brb7
Guy @ my work has this combo and it fucks his so hard

Easily ascend atleast 1psl when he puts a cap on

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
Which ones?
Nah I’m just kidding

I seen guys with way worse hair than this hold onto it for seemingly years.

Get some texture in there tho. Looks too flat right now.

• +1
Nah I’m just kidding

I seen guys with way worse hair than this hold onto it for seemingly years.

Get some texture in there tho. Looks too flat right now.
Should i try out a perm? I have already asked it many times and almost everyone has said yes.

Should i try out a perm? I have already asked it many times and almost everyone has said yes.
Yeah probs worth it.

But don’t get a curly perm. Do a wavy perm, like *************.

• +1
Yeah probs worth it.

But don’t get a curly perm. Do a wavy perm, like *************.
Ik what person you were talking about because it got censored :lul: But yeah i will get a wavy perm.

• +1

View attachment 2574533

1. French crop
View attachment 2574535

2. Fringe
View attachment 2574540

How long was your hair when you got that perm?

How long was your hair when you got that perm?
15cm on top. Initially after perm it was to curly but it is starting to settle in and im liking it more and more. I'll see how it looks at 2 weeks.

• +1
15cm on top. Initially after perm it was to curly but it is starting to settle in and im liking it more and more. I'll see how it looks at 2 weeks.
I mean more like: to eyesbrows, eyes or past that.

My hair will probably not look that good if i grow it out much this traight.

So it was too curly even with wavy/purple rollers?

So it was too curly even with wavy/purple rollers?
I don’t have the same weird color codes in my countries but I would guess I had curlers less thick than the purple ones

The saloon lady adviced me to chose them and said after 2 weeks it will loosen and turn into wavy look I want

Did it look decent with styling or no when it was over eyebrows?
Yes it looked decent with styling, you just need to apply sea salt spray on wet hair after shower and then scrunch while blow drying + flip the front hair upwards with the circle brush thing while blow drying + then hair spray to secure it

• +1
Your hair looks like shit rn anyway bro 😂

View attachment 2574533

1. French crop
View attachment 2574535

2. Fringe
View attachment 2574540

good thread op, i don't know if i have this problem, can i dm you ?

• +1
btw the wavy perm is starting to look better and better I think it ascended me somewhat

Unfortunately still have to use hair spray or I get raped by the wind

Another good option after wavy perm is hoodymaxxing when windy and then taking off hoody when not

So you don’t need products

Do Asians usually have bad hair?

Your hair looks like shit rn anyway bro 😂

Yeah i´m getting a perm. This was my hair with best possible styling :lul:

• +1