Streetfighting guide - the most overlooked NT/low inhib trait (ONLY HIGH T MEN GET IN HERE)

what actually does happen if you win a fight? Like does it unironically work as a status maxx? I've never been in a proper street fight and avoid most fights
Giga halo if girls watch you. that LTN I was talking about slayed in club, foids were touching his bruisies and complimenting him

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Giga halo if girls watch you. that LTN I was talking about slayed in club, foids were touching his bruisies and complimenting him
what if i won an MMA fight? Will that be a halo? I was considering putting a pic of me winning a match/fight and getting a medal on my tinder profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
U need to be quick and on your feet in case the guy ur fighting has a weapon or many friends to fuck u over. If you end up on the ground grappling with a dude his friends will just kick ur head in lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
what if i won an MMA fight? Will that be a halo? I was considering putting a pic of me winning a match/fight and getting a medal on my tinder profile
Yeah massive halo, because most men are too high inhib to try combat sports. So foids think your different and truly masc

• Love it
If you beat another guy and his girl is watching you unironically cucked him into oblivion (over for him).

• Love it
Yeah massive halo, because most men are too high inhib to try combat sports. So foids think your different and truly masc
I am physique maxxing rn too, so hopefully this is true lol!
If you beat another guy and his girl is watching you unironically cucked him into oblivion (over for him).
Brutal if your man gets beaten by a 5'5 pajeet

You’d lose to them in a fight lol, BJJ isn’t as tough on your body as judo is for example. My gym is full of guys from mid lates to 50s. There’s no cope, BJJ mogs most martial arts in a street fight.

The only martial art I think that could beat BJJ is probably wrestling/judo

• JFL
>he thinks BJJ is pulling guard
You have never fought any good BJJ guy, I do judo too so I can 100% takedown most guys jfl.

You have never fought in your life

How much training does it take to be able to take down most guys?

• +1
Average population is not trained at all.

Even a few months into boxing/BJJ you will be able to fuck up the average joe.

Only issue is when there is massive difference in weight/height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14774 and FailedNormieManlet
Beta cucks wrestle each other on the ground whilst sigmas use weapons to their advantage.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
depends on your size and their size. I've done judo for like 2 years now and BJJ for about a year. I'm 58kg atm, and I can solidly takedown most guys under 90kg.

But judo has a weird learning curve.

If you are avg sized guy, I think like 1 year tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
DNR but BJJ is legit. When I used to do it, the first time I spared with the instructor he owned me in like 30 seconds. I am 191cm and was probs 90kg he was around 170-173 and like 70kg.

• +1
Pick drunk guys or someone who looks weak, and only do it in public areas. Don't be autistic and fight in alleys or parks, it is over if you lose. This guy picked wrong place and wrong time and got brain damage Infront of his girl, brutal
I never had such a strong urge to bash someone’s skull with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire as with this fucking asshole who punches and kicks someone in the head who is lying down.
I hope that guy got killed as revenge

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 1660 and Deleted member 20216
good luck, sooner or later you ae gonna get stabbed and die from blood loss like the low iq cuck that you are, and then your girl get raped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hector and bara
Thanks for the thread, I can now use this on many unsuspecting women and LGBT faggots unironically

This has to be one of the stupidiest thread in .me (refuse to accept this .org abomination).

First of all, women dislike random fights at clubs (whoever had been to clubs with women know it) woman just want to dance, drink and flirt with chads at clubs, no seeing two normies they dont know fighting. Woman might get wet by seeing a man fight, but in a intelligent situation (like defense or something non low iq) and if the woman was previously attracted to him.

Second, this goes literally against the Art of war principe of: If you dont know anything about your enemy, you are beyond fucked. And picking random guys to fight is literally the epitome of idioticy, specially guys that have done anything to you. You wont even know when you will encounter those people again in people, and trust me there will be always a more antisocial person than you, utterly bastard.

Third, you even say you dont need martial arts lol, what a fucking clown, and you only think the only MA is BJJ, just fucking laugh. Try to pick a fight with someone with Muay Thai background or good boxing skills. Just seeing people guards and throwing punches, show how someone with a little grasp of idea would totally destroy them, even in body disadventage.

Fourth, just wait until someone pulls a knife fucking idiot, and you will totally deserve the situation.

Fifth, and you think people are alone at clubs? Just wait until his five friends appear from nowhere to knock you, because I doubt you know basic personal defense principles like back to the wall and avoiding any fight. No talking about usually club guards will stop anyfight in any surrounding area, because is literally bad reputation of the club.

I would literally punch you so hard in the face just now, or even better, a good bunch of low kicks to your first leg and seeing you screaming in the ground totally vulnerable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, copemaxxeer, Umbra and 2 others
This has to be one of the stupidiest thread in .me (refuse to accept this .org abomination).

First of all, women dislike random fights at clubs (whoever had been to clubs with women know it) woman just want to dance, drink and flirt with chads at clubs, no seeing two normies they dont know fighting. Woman might get wet by seeing a man fight, but in a intelligent situation (like defense or something non low iq) and if the woman was previously attracted to him.

Second, this goes literally against the Art of war principe of: If you dont know anything about your enemy, you are beyond fucked. And picking random guys to fight is literally the epitome of idioticy, specially guys that have done anything to you. You wont even know when you will encounter those people again in people, and trust me there will be always a more antisocial person than you, utterly bastard.

Third, you even say you dont need martial arts lol, what a fucking clown, and you only think the only MA is BJJ, just fucking laugh. Try to pick a fight with someone with Muay Thai background or good boxing skills. Just seeing people guards and throwing punches, show how someone with a little grasp of idea would totally destroy them, even in body disadventage.

Fourth, just wait until someone pulls a knife fucking idiot, and you will totally deserve the situation.

Fifth, and you think people are alone at clubs? Just wait until his five friends appear from nowhere to knock you, because I doubt you know basic personal defense principles like back to the wall and avoiding any fight. No talking about usually club guards will stop anyfight in any surrounding area, because is literally bad reputation of the club.

I would literally punch you so hard in the face just now, or even better, a good bunch of low kicks to your first leg and seeing you screaming in the ground totally vulnerable.
Stop trying to justify being fem. No one brings weapons to a club, and friends of people don't usually get involved unless someone is losing. "B-but muh art of war", this is real life, people get knocked out.

No one uses martial arts in real fights, if you have ever fought you would know that in awkward positions skill and manoeuvring goes out the window. Boxing is most size based sport too so im not sure what you mean I would lose. 5"5 boxer would get knocked out by a 6"4 normie. Power = weight x acceleration. You can't cheat life, no martial art will save you from these hands. I have fought BJJ copers so I would know.

Cope with your "i punch you soo hard" :feelshaha: Unironically I would knock your teeth out regardless of your low leg kick retarded theory

• Woah
Low class cope. Fighting is for losers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, chasing aesthetics, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
Leg kicks are more effective if you know how to place them. Don't forget elbows, knees, headbutts

But punching is the base obviously

Train boxing, a kicking sport then grappling, so basically mma. That way you have an advantage in all ranges and you're comfortable being there

But it's kinda weird and incel trait to go around picking fights. Chads and gl people aren't bullies most of the time, its the mtn and below being insecure and picking fights. No offense, I'm not targeting you if you're in this category

If you're gonna be such a tough guy why not join a gym and work your way up and become popular and earn medals, trophies and money like i do?

I know a sad normie trying to act tough, usually brings a friend with him to film and he goes around trying to fight his "enemies". Usually sucker grab and slam, sucker punch, miss matched fights etc. A coward

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, copemaxxeer and Hector
Stop trying to justify being fem. No one brings weapons to a club, and friends of people don't usually get involved unless someone is losing. "B-but muh art of war", this is real life, people get knocked out.

No one uses martial arts in real fights, if you have ever fought you would know that in awkward positions skill and manoeuvring goes out the window. Boxing is most size based sport too so im not sure what you mean I would lose. 5"5 boxer would get knocked out by a 6"4 normie. Power = weight x acceleration. You can't cheat life, no martial art will save you from these hands. I have fought BJJ copers so I would know.

Cope with your "i punch you soo hard" :feelshaha: Unironically I would knock your teeth out regardless of your low leg kick retarded theory
You are just a fucking idiot, just talking as if BJJ is the only martial art. You just fought the most useless martial art in street fight (thats true) used by a drunk dude, ONCE. And you claim that MA are useless, gigalol. Unless you are 6'9 fighting a 5'5, MA knowledge will make the difference always. But of course you are just a pussy that tries to fight weak normies.

I have seen small people with Muay Thai knowledge destroying HUGE bodybuilders in clubs. (You probably dont even know any shit about MT by you response).

You dont even know me, and you claim that you will knock me off. LoL, scream louder you are a loser. You know 0 about me, and JFL people go armed to clubs (know people that go armed everywhere). Anyways, just takes a glass or a bottle to fucking cut anyone. You are just an idiot (implying you actually have fought anyone, thing I doubt) playing number games until you find the wrong person.

Leg kicks are more effective if you know how to place them. Don't forget elbows, knees, headbutts
By the way people fight in street, lol their guard is like the boxing one or McGregor style. Just a fucking good low kick ends them.

And not talking about the idiots (probably OP) that put their face next to you trying to start a fight "acting alpha". Just an elbow to the chin is a direct KO.

Meanwhile real Chads making out with girls and enjoying and being nice to people. meanwhile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Umbra
You are just a fucking idiot, just talking as if BJJ is the only martial art. You just fought the most useless martial art in street fight (thats true) used by a drunk dude, ONCE. And you claim that MA are useless, gigalol. Unless you are 6'9 fighting a 5'5, MA knowledge will make the difference always. But of course you are just a pussy that tries to fight weak normies.

I have seen small people with Muay Thai knowledge destroying HUGE bodybuilders in clubs. (You probably dont even know any shit about MT by you response).

You dont even know me, and you claim that you will knock me off. LoL, scream louder you are a loser. You know 0 about me, and JFL people go armed to clubs (know people that go armed everywhere). Anyways, just takes a glass or a bottle to fucking cut anyone. You are just an idiot (implying you actually have fought anyone, thing I doubt) playing number games until you find the wrong person.
You said you would punch me first retard. If you are not above 5"10 unironically I would end you. I don't care what you have seen JFL

But punching is the base obviously

Train boxing, a kicking sport then grappling, so basically mma. That way you have an advantage in all ranges and you're comfortable being there

But it's kinda weird and incel trait to go around picking fights. Chads and gl people aren't bullies most of the time, its the mtn and below being insecure and picking fights. No offense, I'm not targeting you if you're in this category

If you're gonna be such a tough guy why not join a gym and work your way up and become popular and earn medals, trophies and money like i do?

I know a sad normie trying to act tough, usually brings a friend with him to film and he goes around trying to fight his "enemies". Usually sucker grab and slam, sucker punch, miss matched fights etc. A coward
I'm HTN with bc of 5 not virgin if thats what your implying :feelshaha:. You can check my old posts for proof of my slays.

Jfl at that ending :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Fuck fighting just carry a gun. Jfl

• +1
By the way people fight in street, lol their guard is like the boxing one or McGregor style. Just a fucking good low kick ends them.

And not talking about the idiots (probably OP) that put their face next to you trying to start a fight "acting alpha". Just an elbow to the chin is a direct KO.

Meanwhile real Chads making out with girls and enjoying and being nice to people. meanwhile.
Ignore them, it's natural to think you know how to fight, normies are delusional when it comes to that but it's explainable. It's not like painting, normies wouldn't dare challenge a painter, but when it comes to natural stuff such as fighting or women, they're all the best.

I'm dead srs all you need is a 1 2 in a streetfight, aimed at the nose, if they're smart they will realise you know your cards and go defensive and you can de escalate.

I don't need to do fancy stuff or combinations, that's overkill for the average joe that never took a proper punch.

I've been doing boxing since 2018 now I'm grinding muay thai hard and all of this made me humble, respected in my high school. Luckily i never had to defend myself or start a fight. Chad trait ngl

Also mirin new ankle guards i just bought?

Basedmuaythaimaxxed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hector
The only people who get into fights are normies/incels (who struggle with getting/retaining pussy along with huge dry spells) and ugly/short/small dick /low education/poor dudes who instinctually need to portray “alpha vibes” to compensate for their shortcomings in terms of intrasexual competition… and yet after all this effort, they still don’t the same treatment that a good looking Chad effortlessly gets naturally by existing and knowing nothing about martial arts or feeling the need to defend himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, copemaxxeer, Hector and 1 other person
I'm HTN with bc of 5 not virgin if thats what your implying :feelshaha:. You can check my old posts for proof of my slays.
Good for you if you passed the looks and slay thresholds. But mentally you haven't passed it. No sane man goes around fighting on the streets. Maybe somewhere arranged like streetbeefs on ytb where they have rules and protection etc, other than that. Dumb stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hector
You said you would punch me first retard. If you are not above 5"10 unironically I would end you. I don't care what you have seen JFL
Yeah but it happens that I am 6'1 and extremly athletic and fast, idiot. Not 5'10.
Also I have borderline antisocials behaviours and I fucking enjoy violence. Have fought when someone surpassed physical lines and ALWAYS, ALWAYS have ended the thing very fast, and always "won".

And of course I will punch you in the face. Just you. Because you are the kind of idiot that needs a good punch in the face.

You would never fight me actually, and you will never have the chance to even touch me because I take security distances with idiots like you very seriously. You wont even get close to me.

Yeah but it happens that I am 6'1 and extremly athletic and fast, idiot. Not 5'10.
Also I have borderline antisocials behaviours and I fucking enjoy violence. Have fought when someone surpassed physical lines and ALWAYS, ALWAYS have ended the thing very fast, and always "won".

And of course I will punch you in the face. Just you. Because you are the kind of idiot that needs a good punch in the face.

You would never fight me actually, and you will never have the chance to even touch me because I take security distances with idiots like you very seriously. You wont even get close to me.
You think you all that "hector":feelshaha: I'm 6"3 with 6"9 wingspan you couldn't reach me even if you wanted to and im Somali in Norway I have fought nordic Chads before and stomped them just off punching power. I don't care if you are aspie I will knock you out "athletic" or not.
"B-but muh security" JFL imagine being so high inhib you need "security measures" to cope. I would fight you and it would be brutal

I probably face mog you mestizocel and have more lays so who is really slaying out here? :feelshaha: Cope shitskin mutt

I used to get suspended at school for fighting like 5 times a year it did boost up mi popularity and foids did take a interest cause of it

but after high school that shii is dead most of the ppl that fought a lot during school are now degenerates wit guns and knives with nun to lose

most ppl who would entertain a street fight as a grown man would dead ass stab yall in the neck :lul:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and SoonToAscend
this is fucking stupid

just gunmax

FBAOQz6VQAQ40lJ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and SoonToAscend

The only people who get into fights are normies/incels (who struggle with getting/retaining pussy along with huge dry spells) and ugly/short/small dick /low education/poor dudes who instinctually need to portray “alpha vibes” to compensate for their shortcomings in terms of intrasexual competition… and yet after all this effort, they still don’t the same treatment that a good looking Chad effortlessly gets naturally by existing and knowing nothing about martial arts or feeling the need to defend himself
It's time to accept it OP, forget about statusmaxxing, expecially statusmaxxing by doing retarded shit like this, it's all about your looks, chads don't need to do this bullshit JFL, just give up and find a less retarded hobby
but after high school that shii is dead most of the ppl that fought a lot during school are now degenerates wit guns and knives with nun to lose

most ppl who would entertain a street fight as a grown man would dead ass stab yall in the neck :lul:
I used to be like OP, wanting to mog random people with my judo skills until eventually someone brought a knife and I had to surrender like the biggest beta on planet earth, that experience eventually made me lose complete interest in martial arts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
Retarded thread by a reta "street fight expert" who will get someone (either a random lurker or a member of this site) killed. I often carry in GTA 5 either a button operated jumping knife or butterfly knife for self defense due to living in balkan shithole. These knives are extremely sharp and can cut or stab with minimal force required (if the knife just touched any part of your skin its guaranteed to make a deep cut wound that needs several stitches).
I already got confronted and almost assaulted several times at night by, usually, a group of faggots in their early 20s, both times their leader backed off when he realized i have a knife and was willing to use it to kill any of them if they assaulted me.
If you started shit with ne because you wanted to show off in front of random sluts and started doing your fahy fight moves i would not hesitate to use the knife and possibly give you life threatening injuries in minecraft such as stab to the neck (you are more or less dead within 10 seconds), stab to the torso central area (if you manage to stop the bleeding you might survive), stab to the hands/arms while you are throwing punches (you throw a punch i catch it mid travel with a knife and now you got 5 stiches wound on your arm and are heavily bleeding).

If what you are saying is true (that you like street fighting yadda yadda) you pretty much a dead man walking, sooner or later someone will pull a knife and fuck you up and i guarantee that, if you survive, you will avoid further street fights until the end of your pathetic miserable life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Vain786, SoonToAscend and 1 other person
I used to get suspended at school for fighting like 5 times a year it did boost up mi popularity and foids did take a interest cause of it

This is true I can relate. Do you also happend to be on the autism spectrum disorder, my friend?

• Love it
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia
  • Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Inb4 retards come in with gay lies, "muh 90% of street fights end up on ground" cope. NO, it was a lie fabricated by Rorion Gracie in 1980s in order to promote BJJ ; he got the information from an LAPD study and misinterpreted it to fit the narrative. I have fought BJJ copers in street and won just off my size and punching power. Street fighting is fist based, understand this concept first. If you let yourself go to ground it's over.

Remember, weight classes exist for a reason that all blackpilled users know. Men are not created equal, know your limits when fighting.

What are you going to do when a 6"5 nordic Chad challenges you? Even if you wrap your manlet legs around his body and try do that gay BJJ shit, its over he will slam you into Valhalla

Benefits of street fighting

Fighting increases T levels
Impresses women
General satisfaction from winning, clears the mind
Gain respect from male friends + social status
Humbles you, creates character

Look at this high T primal beast, this should be your fighting goal

How to fight?

You won't be fighting demigods just probably drunk guys in a club, so martial arts won't be needed. Don't use legs and don't go to the ground, throw punches with all your weight behind them. Remember fights only last about a minute on street. Size mogs skill, make sure to be bigger or sizematched with your opponent, pick fights carefully. This is ideal street fight, white jeans did everything right.
View attachment 1797555

Where to pick your fights?

Fighting in street works well because its usually done within 3 minutes and if you fight outside a club most likely your friends will break it up or security does. Fighting outside in public areas gives high return on investment as everyone is watching, think of it as a transactional trade off. You have a 3 minute quick fight with a guy in the club and in return you gain respect from foids and look high T as fuck.

Pick drunk guys or someone who looks weak, and only do it in public areas. Don't be autistic and fight in alleys or parks, it is over if you lose. This guy picked wrong place and wrong time and got brain damage Infront of his girl, brutal.

View attachment 1797588

How to start fight and become low inhib
Once you have found your target, the easiest way is to bump into them and note their reaction. If they are not fazed, stop. If they look back or make any rude gestures then ask them if they have a problem. Say it loud and clear in front of everyone so they are pressured into not backing down . Ask them to step outside and say these exact words, "run my fade nigga", its giga NT phrase.

90% of low inbition maxxing on this forum is just pussy cope. r/Nootropics is cope circlejerk and truth is you have to take risks in life. Here is a proper guide from a high IQ user that highlights correct substances that enhance cognitive ability and lower inhib

Fighting is most underrated statusmaxx, I have seen a LTN lose a fight and come back a week later to same nightclub only to be praised by girls as "the guy that got beat up", I am certain he took a foid home that night.

Now you are ready for a street fight, I highly recommend not trying this in America, if you ain't got the strap its over, for UScels only attempt this in big cities
View attachment 1797648

I'm caging at this what egotistical phaggot looks to fight in purpose hahaha

Picking on somekne weaker than you intentionally is pussy move bro
Pick on someone your own size.
you got out to have a good time not fight lmao hard cunt

Here in Canada nobody gets into fights, its the same 6 guys and half of them are niggers. I did get in a bar fight one day and security broke it up. My opponent was 5'10" and not a bad fighter, the only issue was i'm 6'3" so he got knocked down after the first punch. I got a fat lip he got arrested. I was generous enough not to press charges.

People who say just don't fight should apply their own advice when cornered