Streetfighting guide - the most overlooked NT/low inhib trait (ONLY HIGH T MEN GET IN HERE)

nevermind he just has the same pfp as another user and confused them (i think)
Y do you have so much reps
Do u need more

ima post-rep demon:p
and no i dont need more idc about rep
Buddy you had 8k today
What the fuck are you doing

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Thread fun. Street fight will usually include dumb nigger haymakers, try to be calm. Kicks aand knee will be too technical for adrenaline, only attempt hooks and uppercuts. If you picked your victim right, they should freeze and let you beat them up, if you're wrong just hope they can't wrestle. If grappling ever happens it's either not very much, you throw the nigga away or he body slams you and you get crippled. Peeing on victim after victory is optional if big dick.

Inb4 retards come in with gay lies, "muh 90% of street fights end up on ground" cope. NO, it was a lie fabricated by Rorion Gracie in 1980s in order to promote BJJ ; he got the information from an LAPD study and misinterpreted it to fit the narrative. I have fought BJJ copers in street and won just off my size and punching power. Street fighting is fist based, understand this concept first. If you let yourself go to ground it's over.

Remember, weight classes exist for a reason that all blackpilled users know. Men are not created equal, know your limits when fighting.

What are you going to do when a 6"5 nordic Chad challenges you? Even if you wrap your manlet legs around his body and try do that gay BJJ shit, its over he will slam you into Valhalla

Benefits of street fighting

Fighting increases T levels
Impresses women
General satisfaction from winning, clears the mind
Gain respect from male friends + social status
Humbles you, creates character

Look at this high T primal beast, this should be your fighting goal

How to fight?

You won't be fighting demigods just probably drunk guys in a club, so martial arts won't be needed. Don't use legs and don't go to the ground, throw punches with all your weight behind them. Remember fights only last about a minute on street. Size mogs skill, make sure to be bigger or sizematched with your opponent, pick fights carefully. This is ideal street fight, white jeans did everything right.
View attachment 1797555

Where to pick your fights?

Fighting in street works well because its usually done within 3 minutes and if you fight outside a club most likely your friends will break it up or security does. Fighting outside in public areas gives high return on investment as everyone is watching, think of it as a transactional trade off. You have a 3 minute quick fight with a guy in the club and in return you gain respect from foids and look high T as fuck.

Pick drunk guys or someone who looks weak, and only do it in public areas. Don't be autistic and fight in alleys or parks, it is over if you lose. This guy picked wrong place and wrong time and got brain damage Infront of his girl, brutal.

View attachment 1797588

How to start fight and become low inhib
Once you have found your target, the easiest way is to bump into them and note their reaction. If they are not fazed, stop. If they look back or make any rude gestures then ask them if they have a problem. Say it loud and clear in front of everyone so they are pressured into not backing down . Ask them to step outside and say these exact words, "run my fade nigga", its giga NT phrase.

90% of low inbition maxxing on this forum is just pussy cope. r/Nootropics is cope circlejerk and truth is you have to take risks in life. Here is a proper guide from a high IQ user that highlights correct substances that enhance cognitive ability and lower inhib

Fighting is most underrated statusmaxx, I have seen a LTN lose a fight and come back a week later to same nightclub only to be praised by girls as "the guy that got beat up", I am certain he took a foid home that night.

Now you are ready for a street fight, I highly recommend not trying this in America, if you ain't got the strap its over, for UScels only attempt this in big cities
View attachment 1797648

If you want to learn "streetfighting" just do boxing. Coming from a kickboxer.

You're welcome.

JFL if you think martial arts works in a real fight :feelshaha: I have been in multiple and if you try that gay BJJ shit im knocking you out whore
wait until the guy ur fightinmg isnt a 130lb jiu jitsu athlete and knows how to wrestle

• +1
Reactions: beniman
>he thinks BJJ is pulling guard
You have never fought any good BJJ guy, I do judo too so I can 100% takedown most guys jfl.

You have never fought in your life

Judo wont help u for shit if ur going to a a martial art do one that can acually help u like thai boxing, mma etc

Judo wont help u for shit if ur going to a a martial art do one that can acually help u like thai boxing, mma etc
most judo guys dont just practice judo (coming from someone who wrestles & does judo) so ur probably gonna get ur ass beat anyway lol

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and beniman
most judo guys dont just practice judo (coming from someone who wrestles & does judo) so ur probably gonna get ur ass beat anyway lol
I do mma, thai boxing and normal boxing. I would beat somone that does judo any day of the week. Im also 6"3 and got a pretty decent build.

Snapchat 2095165808

jfl it doesnt matter what u know, street fights are never 1v1, doesnt matter who u are u cant take 5 guys on urself and if its the other way around u dont need to know shit

also street fighting is low T beta male trait:lul:

• +1
jfl it doesnt matter what u know, street fights are never 1v1, doesnt matter who u are u cant take 5 guys on urself and if its the other way around u dont need to know shit

also street fighting is low T beta male trait:lul:
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
Tried it out but wasnt for me. I already do some wrestling on my mma but doing it fully as a sport isnt for me
yah ify, not for everyone but its def the best grappling sport

• +1
bjj is not just pulling guard jfl
the first move i learned at my bjj dojo was a trip (osoto-gari) and whenever we talk about self-defense in lessons, the coaches say that pulling guard is NOT a good idea. (I go to a renzo gracie academy)
please do youre research before making these comments on martial arts
Roberto "Cyborg" Abreu (a bjj athlete) did a fucking suplex in a bjj match, it is not just pulling guard

I'll be damned if OP lives past 30.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I'll be damned if OP lives past 30.
Agree, punching in a street fight is obsolete on the 21st century, either call the cops or lose the ego battle and just leave, a fight between adults is basically a death battle so just carry a knife/gun and be always ready to kill anyone (because there might come a day where de-escalation is impossible), even if you win in a fair battle using punches, your opponent might be so blood lusted that he might just kill you as a revenge the next day

Last edited:
Inb4 retards come in with gay lies, "muh 90% of street fights end up on ground" cope. NO, it was a lie fabricated by Rorion Gracie in 1980s in order to promote BJJ ; he got the information from an LAPD study and misinterpreted it to fit the narrative. I have fought BJJ copers in street and won just off my size and punching power. Street fighting is fist based, understand this concept first. If you let yourself go to ground it's over.

Remember, weight classes exist for a reason that all blackpilled users know. Men are not created equal, know your limits when fighting.

What are you going to do when a 6"5 nordic Chad challenges you? Even if you wrap your manlet legs around his body and try do that gay BJJ shit, its over he will slam you into Valhalla

Benefits of street fighting

Fighting increases T levels
Impresses women
General satisfaction from winning, clears the mind
Gain respect from male friends + social status
Humbles you, creates character

Look at this high T primal beast, this should be your fighting goal

How to fight?

You won't be fighting demigods just probably drunk guys in a club, so martial arts won't be needed. Don't use legs and don't go to the ground, throw punches with all your weight behind them. Remember fights only last about a minute on street. Size mogs skill, make sure to be bigger or sizematched with your opponent, pick fights carefully. This is ideal street fight, white jeans did everything right.
View attachment 1797555

Where to pick your fights?

Fighting in street works well because its usually done within 3 minutes and if you fight outside a club most likely your friends will break it up or security does. Fighting outside in public areas gives high return on investment as everyone is watching, think of it as a transactional trade off. You have a 3 minute quick fight with a guy in the club and in return you gain respect from foids and look high T as fuck.

Pick drunk guys or someone who looks weak, and only do it in public areas. Don't be autistic and fight in alleys or parks, it is over if you lose. This guy picked wrong place and wrong time and got brain damage Infront of his girl, brutal.

View attachment 1797588

How to start fight and become low inhib
Once you have found your target, the easiest way is to bump into them and note their reaction. If they are not fazed, stop. If they look back or make any rude gestures then ask them if they have a problem. Say it loud and clear in front of everyone so they are pressured into not backing down . Ask them to step outside and say these exact words, "run my fade nigga", its giga NT phrase.

90% of low inbition maxxing on this forum is just pussy cope. r/Nootropics is cope circlejerk and truth is you have to take risks in life. Here is a proper guide from a high IQ user that highlights correct substances that enhance cognitive ability and lower inhib

Fighting is most underrated statusmaxx, I have seen a LTN lose a fight and come back a week later to same nightclub only to be praised by girls as "the guy that got beat up", I am certain he took a foid home that night.

Now you are ready for a street fight, I highly recommend not trying this in America, if you ain't got the strap its over, for UScels only attempt this in big cities
View attachment 1797648

Retarded activity, one accident away from being permanently scarred/deformed/injured and consequently having your smv reduced. Also rot on anny stretto fight telegram channels.

Also guys who train a striking discipline pick apart bigger incompetent guys with ease.

I do mma, thai boxing and normal boxing. I would beat somone that does judo any day of the week. Im also 6"3 and got a pretty decent build.

View attachment 3045244
I do mma and have a judo background. I still would destroy most people. Judo helps w the clinch, sometimes you don’t get a successful single or double leg

• +1

Streetfighting guide - Just don't fight.​

yeah, knowing how to fight is a looksmax but fighting really isn't, best to carry and use that as first resort.

Bro this guy went absolutely nuts on him, literally killed him. Atleast i know i‘d get revenged if i was him, but this guy just dead and his gf probably found a new guy