stress relief when bleeding? Iron overload?

K

Kirby7000

Equinox
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Posts
2,682
Reputation
2,470
Ive noticed that when I bleed my body feels so good and im stress free. I just scraped my knee really bad, but i feel relaxed and I look a lot better. Do i simply have iron overload, bad kidneys? What are some ways to draw blood other than cutting myself?
 
Ive noticed that when I bleed my body feels so good and im stress free. I just scraped my knee really bad, but i feel relaxed and I look a lot better. Do i simply have iron overload, bad kidneys? What are some ways to draw blood other than cutting myself?
you are a masochist
 

Similar threads

foid_annihilation
Serious iron lion
Replies
0
Views
36
foid_annihilation
foid_annihilation
fejnz#
Replies
1
Views
77
fuckaIIfoids
fuckaIIfoids
verytuffusername
Replies
20
Views
93
verytuffusername
verytuffusername
Ill change ts later
Replies
3
Views
25
daveovho
daveovho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top