STRETCHING YOUR SPINE MAKE YOU TALLER

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Almost everyone can benefit from stretching the soft tissues – the muscles, ligaments and tendons – in the back, legs, buttock, and around the spinal cord.

There are approximately 23 discs in the spine; 6 in cervical, 12 in thoracic, and 5 in the lumbar region.

The discs in the lumbar region of the spine are approximately 7-10 mm thick.

Most people are 1-3 inches (or even more) shorter than their maximum potential heights due to immense pressure exerted on the intervertebral discs due to factors like, overhead weight lifting, and prolonged poor posture Which pressures combine with the forces of gravity to compress the backbone.

Only a very small increase in height needs to be applied to each disc (e.g. 0.5cm or half of the width of your pinky nail Multiplied By 25 = 12.5cm = about 5 inches or 4.92 inches to be exact).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, HurtfulVanity, Norwooder and 2 others
thanks jesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
My spine is curvy tbh. If it were straight i would easily be 7’ tall tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
My spine is curvy tbh. If it were straight i would easily be 7’ tall tbh

Jump of a tall local of a apartment and get luck enough to fall in a straight back position.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3672
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
thanks op now i cant poop without feeling my shit touch the back of my spine

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Norwooder and Deleted member 1973
based. stretching my spine right now

Almost everyone can benefit from stretching the soft tissues – the muscles, ligaments and tendons – in the back, legs, buttock, and around the spinal cord.

There are approximately 23 discs in the spine; 6 in cervical, 12 in thoracic, and 5 in the lumbar region.

The discs in the lumbar region of the spine are approximately 7-10 mm thick.

Most people are 1-3 inches (or even more) shorter than their maximum potential heights due to immense pressure exerted on the intervertebral discs due to factors like, overhead weight lifting, and prolonged poor posture Which pressures combine with the forces of gravity to compress the backbone.

Only a very small increase in height needs to be applied to each disc (e.g. 0.5cm or half of the width of your pinky nail Multiplied By 25 = 12.5cm = about 5 inches or 4.92 inches to be exact).

Utter autism look at this comment
0.25 inches taller 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jfl if u think u will get noticeable taller even in the fucking slightest HAHAHA

Attachments

• 3AF9E737-F0CB-419C-93A5-17A0581CB0EA.png
    3AF9E737-F0CB-419C-93A5-17A0581CB0EA.png
    68 KB · Views: 217
My stretching chair and weights (10 lbs each)
not embedding for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227