Stroma beginning to look real shady now

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
I just watched a video from 2014 with some guy who worked for stroma giving a talk on it.

Now in the video this motherfucker claimed it would be out by 2015 in Europe and Canada, well clearly that aint the case. Idk though, maybe they are committed to safety and thats why it isnt out yet, i mean there's already a clinic in spain that claims to have done it successfully on 300 patients (eyecos) so maybe its possible that stroma hasnt released it yet in Europe because they actually care about safety and want to get it right. Now the clinic in Spain I mentioned claims that in the next few years they're on the road to getting FDA approval, and if they do well that's all the confirmation I need personally.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Yeah him being wrong about the release date isn’t necessarily anything to worry about. With regulations especially in the west it’s a shit show to get things approved by the FDA and the powers that be.

Usually if something hits the market and has approval - then the revision and risk rates are fairly low.

It wouldn’t do him any good to lie about the benefits of stroma considering if there were any issues in the patients that compromised their vision or senses - it could create huge lawsuits that are unwinnable for the company.

Perhaps the best degree of false marketing he could hope to do is exaggerate pictures of how blue the eyes get - when in reality it’s only a very slightly lighter pigmentation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and chadpreetcel123
Yeah him being wrong about the release date isn’t necessarily anything to worry about. With regulations especially in the west it’s a shit show to get things approved by the FDA and the powers that be.

Usually if something hits the market and has approval - then the revision and risk rates are fairly low.

It wouldn’t do him any good to lie about the benefits of stroma considering if there were any issues in the patients that compromised their vision or senses - it could create huge lawsuits that are unwinnable for the company.

Perhaps the best degree of false marketing he could hope to do is exaggerate pictures of how blue the eyes get - when in reality it’s only a very slightly lighter pigmentation.
Hmm, well the images released show some pretty dramatic changes in colour, from dark brown to light blue, deep blue and green lemme pull up the photos.

Currys after stroma be like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426 and 4 others
Hmm, well the images released show some pretty dramatic changes in colour, from dark brown to light blue, deep blue and green lemme pull up the photos.
That’s good then, so he’s most likely not someone to wonder about in regard to sketchiness. Just estimated release time wrongly probably over anticipated it best case scenario

Can you imagine if stromo gives you blue eyes but leaves like a shit brown hue fuck sake shit skin to a whole new level

Cope, this shit is unpredictable, he was just lying about how soon it would get ready to get more investors. It's still legit, it's the same tactic Elon Musk uses, JFL "I'll send men to Mars in 2022!" More like "I plan to send men to Mars in 2028, maybe 1 or 2 years sooner or even later, but I'll say 2022 to get more investors!"

Cope, this shit is unpredictable, he was just lying about how soon it would get ready to get more investors. It's still legit, it's the same tactic Elon Musk uses, JFL "I'll send men to Mars in 2022!" More like "I plan to send men to Mars in 2028, maybe 1 or 2 years sooner or even later, but I'll say 2022 to get more investors!"
Well here's the thing, maybe they havent released it yet because they actually care about patient safety and effectivness. I mean if you think about it they could have already got it released in some shitty third world country already, but they havent. Maybe they actually wanna nail it down before they do.
Huh?

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Can you imagine if stromo gives you blue eyes but leaves like a shit brown hue fuck sake shit skin to a whole new level
Brown hue? wdym?

Well here's the thing, maybe they havent released it yet because they actually care about patient safety and effectivness. I mean if you think about it they could have already got it released in some shitty third world country already, but they havent. Maybe they actually wanna nail it down before they do.

Huh?
found the image funny

why woul it be shady that they move the date around and show legit images of the process many times.
Ok so maybe it actually does the change the colour very effectively, but then the real question is of safety, i read an article saying they've done over 70 peoples eye colour changed in costa rica with no complications, but im still skeptical.

Ok so maybe it actually does the change the colour very effectively, but then the real question is of safety, i read an article saying they've done over 70 peoples eye colour changed in costa rica with no complications, but im still skeptical.
we will have to wait and see.

imagine wanting to risk going totally blind for a 0.1 PSL increase

tales from the shekel shack.

"dont believe in the obvious eye color halo goyim its not good goyim"
Of all the things to have bdd about eye color has to be the most retarded

No way to un-curry yourself

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Of all the things to have bdd about eye color has to be the most retarded

No way to un-curry yourself
tales from stormfront.
why would I want to "un curry" myself .

this wont do that,

this will halo the eye area. which if you deny you are a retard

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
tales from stormfront.
why would I want to "un curry" myself .

this wont do that,

this will halo the eye area. which if you deny you are a retard
tales from the ganges, i'm not an sfcel but i bet you wish i was

you are developmentally delayed if you think eye color is your problem as a curry

until you have this bone structure you will be just as invisible with blue eyes as you would with brown
Image result for curry site:looksmax.me

you are developmentally delayed if you think eye color is your problem as a curry

until you have this bone structure you will be just as invisible with blue eyes as you would with brown
Hmm, zygos and jaw are probably on Uncle Chadpreet's level, eyebrows are even more low set than his, but his eye shape mogs mine.

you see. you fucked up the moment you assumed I was invisible. but besides that. what would you suggest is my "problem"

oh wait you cant fucking know.

eye color halos. obviosly something everyone should want to better because it improves your looks and potential to benefit from it.

how can you be so retarded?
I could be Sean O Pry with brown eyes. and want stroma. for obvious reasons. no point assuming everyone is a boneless psl 2 cuck
inb4 you misread the last 2 sentences

• JFL
Reactions: Avoidant
you see. you fucked up the moment you assumed I was invisible. but besides that. what would you suggest is my "problem"

oh wait you cant fucking know.

eye color halos. obviosly something everyone should want to better because it improves your looks and potential to benefit from it.

how can you be so retarded?
extreme anger emanating from this post

but by all means go ahead to sub-saharan africa to get your eyes fried out of your head in a mud hut

extreme anger emanating from this post

but by all means go ahead to sub-saharan africa to get your eyes fried out of your head in a mud hut
Im sorry this was talking about brightocular no? They mention stroma but they talk about how they're trying to make a safe method of changing eye colour and how they've already done so safely. Anyhow ill show you a picture of my eye area (unfrauded) and you tell me if stroma wouldnt be worth it for me.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
That’s good then, so he’s most likely not someone to wonder about in regard to sketchiness. Just estimated release time wrongly probably over anticipated it best case scenario
Well if FDA approves it ill get once some people with dark brown eyes actually do it and confirm its effective in completely removing melanin.