• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, didntreadlol, pisslord and 7 others
It wont make you look any less curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, YoungRichNigga, FutureMogger and 21 others
How much does it cost ? When will it be available for public ?

Lifefuel tbh. I'm gonna heterochromiamaxx when I can afford this.

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Chadelite, stuckneworleans and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Marsiere214, FutureMogger and 2 others
Holy shit eyecels are going to ascend, i cant wait for!

This eventually will just take eye color out of the game entirely. It won't matter what color your eyes are because the uniqueness factor will be gone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cell0xide, EdwardCullen, YoungRichNigga and 17 others
other people are gonna do that too so it wont be as unique anymore
Maybe. Most normies are clueless when it comes to looks, so they'll probably go for both eyes thinking it'll look the best.

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Marsiere214, Chadelite and 3 others
lol it doesn't look that good, it looks kinda fakeish? it seems some of the brown stays mixed with the blue and the blue has no brightness and vividness at all lmao

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy
cope if you think it doesnt affect anything. even if the whole world gets it the shit will still make mostly everyone eyes halod

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, FutureMogger, randomguy1235 and 7 others
lol it doesn't look that good, it looks kinda fakeish? it seems some of the brown stays mixed with the blue and the blue has no brightness and vividness at all lmao
I mean the eyes are under a bright light so it's not how they'll look IRL normally. Even the original color looks off.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
This eventually will just take eye color out of the game entirely. It won't matter what color your eyes are because the uniqueness factor will be gone.
that's perfect for brown eyes cells : no need to fuck up your eyes : you'll be as rare as light eyes jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, YoungRichNigga, FutureMogger and 10 others
jfl they have the eyes under intense light ofc they are going to look different than irl. actually blue or green eyes look the same in same lighting
that's perfect for brown eyes cells : no need to fuck up your eyes : you'll be as rare as light eyes jfl
its not about rarity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and noped
I think we're assuming way too much about the general population in terms of how many would do Stroma. How many people go in for plastic/cosmetic surgery?

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, stuckneworleans, Alexanderr and 3 others
I think we're assuming way too much about the general population in terms of how many would do Stroma. How many people go in for plastic/cosmetic surgery?
as much as possible please

Kind of true. Not many people take fin for example even though they could prevent their balding from happening. Normies just dont give a shit about self improvement

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide, cardiologist, FutureMogger and 2 others
as much as possible please
its not about rarity.
your eyes will probably still look worse than if they were green or blue

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
How much does it cost ? When will it be available for public ?
I have read somewhere that they charge per treatment, though the treatments after the first are cheaper than the first. It shouldnt cost a crazy amount, I read somewhere for a complete colour change (brown to blue or green) it will be 5-6k USD.

Does this procedure do anything to limbal rings? I have subtle limbal ringa that are not visible in normal lightning due to my brown eyes, it would be cool if they remained after stroma makes my eyes lighter sincs then they would be visible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I have read somewhere that they charge per treatment, though the treatments after the first are cheaper than the first. It shouldnt cost a crazy amount, I read somewhere for a complete colour change (brown to blue or green) it will be 5-6k USD.
I am really considering it once i start making good money

Does this procedure do anything to limbal rings? I have subtle limbal ringa that are not visible in normal lightning due to my brown eyes, it would be cool if they remained after stroma makes my eyes lighter sincs then they would be visible
see for yourself in those results.

the limbal rings are still as dark as they were and look even darker now because of contrast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Kind of true. Not many people take fin for example even though they could prevent their balding from happening. Normies just dont give a shit about self improvement
I would say this surgery wont be had by too many, normies just aren't blackpilled at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
NOTES: OUR COMMERCIAL LASER WILL LEAVE NO PIGMENT AROUND THE PUPIL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
are there any results on people who already have blueish/grey eyes?

jfl they have the eyes under intense light ofc they are going to look different than irl. actually blue or green eyes look the same in same lighting

its not about rarity
To a certain degree yeah it is about rarity

are there any results on people who already have blueish/grey eyes?
Nah boyo, only on people with dark or light brown eyes to green or blue eyes.

It wont make you look any less curry
Its perfect for curries, for curries that have decent bone structure this can be their way to exoticmaxx and slay.
it still is possible right? I remember when i was younger i had very striking blue eyes
I think, go ask them on facebook, they have a comment section on one of their posts they reply after a day or two.

Its perfect for curries, for curries that have decent bone structure this can be their way to exoticmaxx and slay.

I think, go ask them on facebook, they have a comment section on one of their posts they reply after a day or two.
Nah if a girl even finds out you're curry, it's over because of the negative stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Lifefuel tbh. I'm gonna heterochromiamaxx when I can afford this.

I see I've blackpilled some people about heterochromiamaxing being better than blueeyemaxing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Chadelite
I see I've blackpilled some people about heterochromiamaxing being better than blueeyemaxing :lul:
I actually saw a random YouTuber with heterochromia and thought it was a great halo. Everyone in the comment section kept mentioning how it was the coolest thing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1100
As I've said on a previous similar thread, don't expect this to get FDA approval without extensive research (that is PEER reviewed studies on Ophalmology / Oculoplastic surgery journals) and properly planned clinical trials. They seem to have done none of that and just share results - anecdata from some uneventful cases.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, I'mme and Deleted member 685
Feels good to already have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and LordNorwood
As I've said on a previous similar thread, don't expect this to get FDA approval without extensive research (that is PEER reviewed studies on Ophalmology / Oculoplastic surgery journals) and properly planned clinical trials. They seem to have done none of that and just share results - anecdata from some uneventful cases.

Who gives af about FDA???

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadelite, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Theyve been trialling it for years successfully with no negative effects so far. Id bet in 5-6 years this will be available in a number of places.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Still kinda hesitant, something about shooting lasers into my eyes just gives me weird vibes..

this is coming from a dude with silicon in his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, toptearmm and LordNorwood
Still kinda hesitant, something about shooting lasers into my eyes just gives me weird vibes..

this is coming from a dude with silicon in his face
If it gets FDA approval then its probably safe. Anyhow it will be available in other countries in 5-6 years anyway id bet.

If it gets FDA approval then its probably safe. Anyhow it will be available in other countries in 5-6 years anyway id bet.

'probably' isnt good enough when it comes to your damn eyesight.

blindness is 100x worse than being a bald manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, toptearmm, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Who gives af about FDA???
They would end up bankrupt if they are going to do this shit without an approval from the FDA.
Theyve been trialling it for years successfully with no negative effects so far. Id bet in 5-6 years this will be available in a number of places.
Here we go again.

Listen, look up Stroma Medical on any scientific journal the search would yield 0 results. They're literally only popular here and maybe in some sketchy women makeup art forums or something. Research and peer reviews from people other the ones of the company, along with FDA approval are what is going to actually determine the quality of the results and the potential complications, not the company's Facebook marketing page.

The only article I could dig up that has to do with cosmetic eye color change is this

which is a fucking joke study btw with that negligible sample size.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Only time will tell, they're still researching it and regulatory bodies worldwide will have to give approval for them to begin selling their commercial laser.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
They would end up bankrupt if they are going to do this shit without an approval from the FDA.

Here we go again.

Listen, look up Stroma Medical on any scientific journal the search would yield 0 results. They're literally only popular here and maybe in some sketchy women makeup art forums or something. Research and peer reviews from people other the ones of the company, along with FDA approval are what is going to actually determine the quality of the results and the potential complications, not the company's Facebook marketing page.

The only article I could dig up that has to do with cosmetic eye color change is this

which is a fucking joke study btw with that negligible sample size.
So this study was about using lasers to remove melanin was it? The sample is fairly neglible yea so Im putting off getting it until some more research has been done, even if it takes another 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Alexanderr
I can already see the hashtags once Stroma goes mainstream

#Myeyesarebeautiful #acceptyoureyes #Noneedtochange

#Eyepositivity will be the trending one though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Marsiere214, I'mme and 1 other person
I can already see the hashtags once Stroma goes mainstream

#Myeyesarebeautiful #acceptyoureyes #Noneedtochange

#Eyepositivity will be the trending one though
normies will always preach bluepilled shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Slayercel and UglyMan
this shit needs to come out asap like 5 years or less

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person

blind chad>>bald manlet subhuman