Stroma released MORE RESULTS!!!!

my eyes made that transformation naturally. It only took 50 years!

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Its perfect for curries, for curries that have decent bone structure this can be their way to exoticmaxx and slay.

I think, go ask them on facebook, they have a comment section on one of their posts they reply after a day or two.
You will look not good with it. You are not a white passing curry. You look Indian , just fix ur eye area and wear realistic contacts and ntmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Marsiere214, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
You will look not good with it. You are not a white passing curry. You look Indian , just fix ur eye area and wear realistic contacts and ntmaxx
Did I ask for your advice? No, so fuck off faggot.
Who the fuck do you think you are cunt? No one gives a shit about what you have to say, fucking no one, fucking kill yourself.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio and FatJattMofo
I would consider this procedure if it could make my brown eyes slightly lighter to hazel. Changing your eyes from brown to blue will make you hardly recognizable and people will find you weird as fuck. Women will instantly find your eyes less attractive (and you weird and reckless) if they know you bought those eyes. Your normal person has friends and family so they cannot just go to a different country and be a new person. If they could make brown eyes hazel, that’s an improvement that your average normie would never pick up on!

I would consider this procedure if it could make my brown eyes slightly lighter to hazel. Changing your eyes from brown to blue will make you hardly recognizable and people will find you weird as fuck. Women will instantly find your eyes less attractive (and you weird and reckless) if they know you bought those eyes. Your normal person has friends and family so they cannot just go to a different country and be a new person. If they could make brown eyes hazel, that’s an improvement that your average normie would never pick up on!

only losers get this type of surgery. imagine risking blindness to attract sluts lmao

• +1
only losers get this type of surgery. imagine risking blindness to attract sluts lmao
We actually don't know all to well what the risks of stroma are, lasik has fucked some people's shit up, but not enough research has been done on stroma. If stroma can gain FDA approval or the approval of some regulatory bodies then I'd say its safe.

We actually don't know all to well what the risks of stroma are, lasik has fucked some people's shit up, but not enough research has been done on stroma. If stroma can gain FDA approval or the approval of some regulatory bodies then I'd say its safe.
if your ugly before stroma, you will be ugly afterwards too, but you will be comically ugly instead of just ugly.

• +1
if your ugly before stroma, you will be ugly afterwards too, but you will be comically ugly instead of just ugly.
Eh, I have bad eye area but my jaw and zygos are decent. After consulting with Taban and Eppley stroma will make me look very unique. I've got pretty light skin for curries, so I think blue/green eyes would be a great halo on me.

Eh, I have bad eye area but my jaw and zygos are decent. After consulting with Taban and Eppley stroma will make me look very unique. I've got pretty light skin for curries, so I think blue/green eyes would be a great halo on me.
You don’t have light skin for a curry. I am a lot more white passing than you and I don’t even have light skin for a curry. You’re delusional tbh. You can’t just slap light blue eyes on a curry and expect it to look natural ffs

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
You don’t have light skin for a curry. I am a lot more white passing than you and I don’t even have light skin for a curry. You’re delusional tbh. You can’t just slap light blue eyes on a curry and expect it to look natural ffs
Faggot I have light skin on my untanned body, now kysmaxx bro, its the only thing you should be doing tbh.
IMG_8018.JPG

This is the skin on my bicep, its untanned, does that look brown at all to you even?

Last edited:
This eventually will just take eye color out of the game entirely. It won't matter what color your eyes are because the uniqueness factor will be gone.
Cope, unless millions of people take this procedure, that won’t happen.
lol it doesn't look that good, it looks kinda fakeish? it seems some of the brown stays mixed with the blue and the blue has no brightness and vividness at all lmao
They left the brown around the pupil on purpose.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme

I think millions will take this procedure unfortunately

Millions of people? I doubt a million people across the entire world will get it, most of the world is too poor to afford this shit.

• +1
I think millions will take this procedure unfortunately
Doubt it, especially with the procedure’s price tag. Even if millions took this procedure it’d have to be hundreds of millions of people for it to be very significant, after all there’s billions of people with brown eyes but only around 300 million with blue eyes (a number which seems to be decreasing world wide).
Millions of people? I doubt a million people across the entire world will get it, most of the world is too poor to afford this shit.
Which is why I said people saying shit like this:
This eventually will just take eye color out of the game entirely. It won't matter what color your eyes are because the uniqueness factor will be gone.
Are just plain wrong. Blue eyes won’t become “common” after this procedure becomes commercially available.

Last edited:
Doubt it, especially with the procedure’s price tag. Even if millions took this procedure it’d have to be hundreds of millions of people for it to be very significant, after all there’s billions of people with brown eyes but only around 300 millions with blue eyes (a number which seems to be decreasing world wide).

Which is why I said people saying shit like this:

Are just plain wrong. Blue eyes won’t become “common” after this procedure becomes commercially available.
Yea 5-6k is a lot of money to a majority of people across the world. The only people who have that sort of cash are the upper middle class and above in western countries and the rich in asian/african countries.

Yea 5-6k is a lot of money to a majority of people across the world. The only people who have that sort of cash are the upper middle class and above in western countries and the rich in asian/african countries.
I mean people can save up but yeah, most people probably wouldn’t be able to afford to spend that amount of money on this kind of procedure.

so the innerr part of the iris remains dark.
I am so disappointed
I think the commercial laser doesnt leave any pigment, so that small amount of brown on the eye wont be there when done commercially.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
imagine risking blindness to attract sluts lmao
You’re not risking blindness taking this procedure.
Because now you have blue eyes? JFL.
No one’s saying they’ll turn into Chad solely because of this procedure and no one is saying eye color is more important than eye area. Why are you faggots still bringing this up?
“Muh no eye color for your eye area :feelsuhh:
“Muh no eye color for your face :soy:

for one Time i agree : every thing that isn't pure white is considered as ethnic. same goes for latino in Europe

jfl even guys from EE are considered as ethnics and their males are recognizable as such.

so the innerr part of the iris remains dark.
I am so disappointed
Read the words below the images of the eyes that say:
“OUR COMMERICAL LASER WILL LEAVE NO PIGMENT AROUD THE PUPIL”

for one Time i agree : every thing that isn't pure white is considered as ethnic. same goes for latino in Europe

jfl even guys from EE are considered as ethnics and their males are recognizable as such.
@MD_Hopeful69 is a typical player hater, this nigga just knows in a few years ill mog him to oblivion, of course he'll say some bluepilled shit like 'dont get stroma,' fucking cocksucker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You can’t just slap light blue eyes on a curry and expect it to look natural ffs
Which is why it’s a good thing Stroma makes lightening one’s brown eyes possible as well.

@MD_Hopeful69 is a typical player hater, this negro just knows in a few years ill mog him to oblivion, of course he'll say some bluepilled shit like 'dont get stroma,' fucking cocksucker.
nah stroma is good for anybody ngl. even if you'll ne recognized as an ethnic, beeing light eyes is better than dark eyes jfl.
but in your case i'll go for green êtes, it fits more your pheno
Which is why it’s a good thing Stroma makes it possible of lightening one’s brown eyes.
objectivily grey eyes are the best

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
nah stroma is good for anybody ngl. even if you'll ne recognized as an ethnic, beeing light eyes is better than dark eyes jfl.
but in your case i'll go for green êtes, it fits more your pheno

objectivily grey eyes are the best
Im not sure if you get to pick, I think you go through a few treatments and it reveals your underlying colour. Either one would be aesthetic because black hair and light eyes are visually striking.

• Woah
Im not sure if you get to pick, I think you go through a few treatments and it reveals your underlying colour. Either one would be aesthetic because black hair and light eyes are visually striking.
oh shit i didn't knew.
it's awesome then.
yeah try to lighten your skin at least loose the tan + eyebrow and eyelash max to contrast.hard

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
oh shit i didn't knew.
it's awesome then.
yeah try to lighten your skin at least loose the tan + eyebrow and eyelash max to contrast.hard
How does one loose the tan, and my eyebrows are already pretty thick, is there like a guide to whitemaxxing on this site or something?

• +1
How does one loose the tan, and my eyebrows are already pretty thick, is there like a guide to whitemaxxing on this site or something?
i believe there was on lookism yes but it was deleted a good thread but don't know how to find it more.
but retin a, exfoliant, kojic soap will help.
just look at the before After of usage of kojic soap for example.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
i believe there was on lookism yes but it was deleted a good thread but don't know how to find it more.
but retin a, exfoliant, kojic soap will help.
just look at the before After of usage of kojic soap for example.
Ill look into acquiring retin a for sure then. Its really coming together now in terms of my looksmaxxing plan, PSL 5 is really looking like it could be reached by me.

• +1
You’re not risking blindness taking this procedure.

Because now you have blue eyes? JFL.
No one’s saying they’ll turn into Chad solely because of this procedure and no one is saying eye color is more important than eye area. Why are you faggots still bringing this up?
“Muh no eye color for your eye area :feelsuhh:
“Muh no eye color for your face :soy:
will this thing ever come out within 5 years? like @Brandon10 said there are literally no studies on the internet about it (so at this rate it would take another 10 years or longer for it to get FDA approval), I read somewhere on their facebook page that they are conducting a trail in mexico right now but I can't find more about it

Yeah I suppose ur right.

will this thing ever come out within 5 years? like @Brandon10 said there are literally no studies on the internet about it (so at this rate it would take another 10 years or longer for it to get FDA approval), I read somewhere on their facebook page that they are conducting a trail in mexico right now but I can't find more about it
I’m guessing it’ll come out between 2021-2022.

I’m guessing it’ll come out between 2021-2022.
it probably will but not in the US, I don't know how strict the regulatory bodies are in Europe but getting FDA is difficult and takes a lot of studies to be done, not to mention its expensive and I wonder if stroma even has the money for it

it probably will but not in the US, I don't know how strict the regulatory bodies are in Europe but getting FDA is difficult and takes a lot of studies to be done, not to mention its expensive and I wonder if stroma even has the money for it
They did say it’d take several years more to get FDA approval

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
They would end up bankrupt if they are going to do this shit without an approval from the FDA.

Here we go again.

Listen, look up Stroma Medical on any scientific journal the search would yield 0 results. They're literally only popular here and maybe in some sketchy women makeup art forums or something. Research and peer reviews from people other the ones of the company, along with FDA approval are what is going to actually determine the quality of the results and the potential complications, not the company's Facebook marketing page.

The only article I could dig up that has to do with cosmetic eye color change is this

which is a fucking joke study btw with that negligible sample size.
Faggot I have light skin on my untanned body, now kysmaxx bro, its the only thing you should be doing tbh.

IMG_8018.JPG

This is the skin on my bicep, its untanned, does that look brown at all to you even?
thought that was your ass

which is why the nerdic use of white is retarded. white = white skin.

Last edited:
@MD_Hopeful69 is a typical player hater, this negro just knows in a few years ill mog him to oblivion, of course he'll say some bluepilled shit like 'dont get stroma,' fucking cocksucker.
Not blue pilled man. Your family and friends are going to think you are weird if you permanently change your eye color to blue and if any girl likes u just because of an artificial eye color that girl is not worth ur time

Not blue pilled man. Your family and friends are going to think you are weird if you permanently change your eye color to blue and if any girl likes u just because of an artificial eye color that girl is not worth ur time

Are u bluepilled?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Marsiere214 and chadpreetinthemaking
its a real eye color you mong

Bluepilled, I just wanna bang sloots, I dont wanna spend time on an LTR.

stroma will get so popular that literally everyone will get this procedure done if proven to be safe enough

forget about it boios, if light eyes were that important, Chico wouldn't be a semigod amongst men

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
stroma will get so popular that literally everyone will get this procedure done if proven to be safe enough

forget about it boios, if light eyes were that important, Chico wouldn't be a semigod amongst men
he isnt.

wrong pic

srsly cant believe people who are willing to pay 6k for an uncertain procedure as this, the outcome seems to be not very satisfying, forget about getting the Bradley Cooper's color
just buy these $40 contact lenses and wear them
I know a friend who wears these and everyone compliments his "blue eyes", these contact lenses are the utmost realistic ones in the market
the opacity makes them natural and hard to notice

srsly cant believe people who are willing to pay 6k for an uncertain procedure as this, the outcome seems to be not very satisfying, forget about getting the Bradley Cooper's color
just buy these $40 contact lenses and wear them
I know a friend who wears these and everyone compliments his "blue eyes", these contact lenses are the utmost realistic ones in the market
the opacity makes them natural and hard to notice
View attachment 135554
what you say will not convince people to not get stroma. stroma is 100000x superior to fake contact lenses. contacts never look actually real

you do realize that when it comes out normies will hear it as well. You will not be like Jeremy Meeks buddyboyo

Any updates on stroma?

Any updates on stroma?

82296570 3423720831036567 1240928949324742656 o

Yeah it looks pretty shit (not light enough) and who knows when it'll come out if ever. Also like 5/30 trial patients had to be rushed to the hospital to drain excess debris lasered away in the eye which would've blinded them.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Wtf looks like shit JFL

Looks fake and very dark blue

Not worth it

just blind urself with some random new technology that hasn't been researched yet theory

View attachment 360127

Yeah it looks pretty shit (not light enough) and who knows when it'll come out if ever. Also like 5/30 trial patients had to be rushed to the hospital to drain excess debris lasered away in the eye which would've blinded them.
Yeah but they changed their technique after those incidents and didn't have any problems since...
Also the results here are on a black woman so I'd say for the fact she had dark brown eyes before it's decent

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262