Struggling mentally with having implants in my body

@tallnegga @SeiGun this dude had 1k likes in the uk in a few days with girls 23+. Guys on here are just delusional thinking they need to be perfect

that guy would be rated ltn on here lol.

He just looks like a masculine normie to me. Like you’d expect a guy like that to have a deep voice and act masculine overall. Bunch of women are into that

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
that guy would be rated ltn on here lol.

He just looks like a masculine normie to me. Like you’d expect a guy like that to have a deep voice and act masculine overall. Bunch of women are into that
Youd think he would get shit but hes dominating the UK LMAO

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
@tallnegga @SeiGun this dude had 1k likes in the uk in a few days with girls 23+. Guys on here are just delusional thinking they need to be perfect
agree i know uglier guys that this with beautiful girlfriends, people on here tend to be too hard on themselves

No chirgury for your hormones profile

it's frauding your genetics we've evolved over millions of years to sniff out a fraud

You're putting dead plastic onto your live tissues

We're meat creatures made of muscle blood and bone, not art forms. We are supposed to look imperfect.

These implants are definitely not mainstream yet, the key feature of them is their structure, so they fuse with natural bone completely and can even get a blood supply and processes attributed to normal, natural bone. Sadly, it will take ages to get them approved by fda, most likely. The company is very slow with it.
Wtf that sounds insane, do the calcium phosphate implants cause any bone resorption? They shouldn’t right given that even if some initial surface bonemass is lost the implant will make up for it.

Last edited:
I also am terrified that one day in 5/10/20/40 years time something will happen and I have to have my implants removed and I'll look awful
depending on age you'll probably be ugly regardless in 10 years and the implants should last at least 10 years till the agepill strikes

So I started my self-improvement journey around 15 months ago. I'd say I was a 7 out of 10 before any surgeries and never had problems getting women (in person, never been successful on apps) but I wanted to go from decent to top tier just because the market is so competitive now, and candidly I think people just treat you better the better you look

I had (rating the success of each procedure):
  1. Rhinoplasty (6.5/10)
  2. Buccal fat removal (8/10)
  3. Submental lipo (10/10)
  4. Hair transplant to temples (I was born with a receded temple hairline, wasn't balding) (7/10)
  5. Silicone Chin Implant (8/10)
  6. Jaw implants (Ramieri) (8/10)
+ some softmaxes (eyebrow plucking, lazer back / shoulder hair removal, teeth whitening)

Procedures I intend to have:
  1. Infraorbital rim / zygomatic arch implant
  2. Fat transfer to upper / lower eyelid
  3. Canthopexy
  4. Lower eyelid retraction
I'm very happy with my results. My lower third is now I'd say a 9/10 from a side and 3/4 angle profile, more like a 7 or an 8 out of 10 from the front view. My eye area is the only thing I guess holding me back hence why I plan to have some work done with Bernardini next year.

The only problem is, mentally I'm struggling with the knowledge that theres plastic in my face. I feel sort of an imposter syndrome. I also am terrified that one day in 5/10/20/40 years time something will happen and I have to have my implants removed and I'll look awful

It's bothering me so much that I'm considering going back to square 0, taking my chin and jaw implants out, and having bimax and genioplasty so that I feel like its permanent.

Am I being totally ridiculous here?
I’d have to see your face but this is getting kinda wild. From what you’ve said and what you intend to do

I am very interested in you talking a little more about ur submental lipo

Cost? Was it done all in one session? What body fat percentage were u when u got it done? How lean was ur submental before?

I am very interested in you talking a little more about ur submental lipo

Cost? Was it done all in one session? What body fat percentage were u when u got it done? How lean was ur submental before?
so, it was done same time as rhino, buccal removal. Recovery was about 9 days (for bruising to dissapear).

Now my jawline has the leanness of like 7-8% BF even when im at like 15-16% bodyfat. I listed the cost above, I definitely overpaid though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Silver, Preoximerianas and Amnesia
woah his lip are SUPER thin and DAT phgiltrummm

I’d have to see your face but this is getting kinda wild. From what you’ve said and what you intend to do
I was a 7/10 i'd say before any surgery, and never had issues with women as im pretty extroverted and am also tall and have been lifting for 10 years and pretty confident. But ive always been obsessed with perfection and the idea that my life would be objectively better if I could get to a 9/10 or close to

For sure I will do something about my eyes as its the part of my face which is most limiting to me now

I'm just convinced I don't like having implants in my body, so if i can get a bimax and genio then (with the exception of the zygo/infraorbitals) means I have no implants in my body, I will be happier long term

I was a 7/10 i'd say before any surgery, and never had issues with women as im pretty extroverted and am also tall and have been lifting for 10 years and pretty confident. But ive always been obsessed with perfection and the idea that my life would be objectively better if I could get to a 9/10 or close to

For sure I will do something about my eyes as its the part of my face which is most limiting to me now

I'm just convinced I don't like having implants in my body, so if i can get a bimax and genio then (with the exception of the zygo/infraorbitals) means I have no implants in my body, I will be happier long term
Dude just get medpor implants. they become integrated with your body.

internal problem solved

Also I did everything you did except the submental lipo. but i also did malar and jaw implants

Also, I'm planning to do cantho and lower eyelid retraction too

same boat, dont need it. but im a perfectionisttt

Last edited:
Dude just get medpor implants. they become integrated with your body.

internal problem solved

Also I did everything you did except the submental lipo. but i also did malar and jaw implants

Also, I'm planning to do cantho and lower eyelid retraction too

same boat, dont need it. but im a perfectionisttt
so plan is,

- go back to Ramieri who did by jaw implants, have bimax and genio at the same time as having infraorbital/zygo implants, and also have an eye surgeon who Ramieri works with do the soft tissue work on my eyes and fat grafting all in 1 surgery

Then depending on how happy with the bimax i am, may come back 8-12 months later and get replacement jaw implants

so plan is,

- go back to Ramieri who did by jaw implants, have bimax and genio at the same time as having infraorbital/zygo implants, and also have an eye surgeon who Ramieri works with do the soft tissue work on my eyes and fat grafting all in 1 surgery

Then depending on how happy with the bimax i am, may come back 8-12 months later and get replacement jaw implants
id do medpor

bro, if you really were a 7/10 starting and have been lifting for 10 years. its time to stop. just moneymax and live a good life. good luck brother

bro, if you really were a 7/10 starting and have been lifting for 10 years. its time to stop. just moneymax and live a good life. good luck brother
thanks man, but to be honest im already doing well financially, and have the spare cash to invest in my appearance so hence why im pursuing perfection

I was happy living my life before all my surgeries, but now i have the funds to do so, I wanted to invest in my appearance as I see looks as being more consistently rewarded in society than anything else

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
My transformation is good but quite subtle actually. Like my jaw for example I had what Ramieri described as a 'very very conservative' augmentation, same with my chin, I actually had good chin projection (past my lip/nose) before any surgery.

Same with my rhinoplasty, I had a very subtle one.

So I didn't change 'dramatically' per say, but lots of small incremental changes that have added up to maybe 1.5/10 difference

To put into context, my own parents and siblings, none of them have noticed any change in my face, the only thing my Mum noticed was that I'd plucked my brows lol
This sounds like a very long way to say that nothing changed in your looks :feelstastyman:

This sounds like a very long way to say that nothing changed in your looks :feelstastyman:
where on earth did I say nothing has changed on my looks?

going up 1.5 points isnt actually too bad if you start above average, its very rare to see anyone become a 10/10

Some thoughts man:
-skincare is fake/unnatural, anyone using it is frauding
-styling hair is frauding
-going to the gym also frauds your natural look
Etc etc
It’s all fraud just a spectrum
A chin implant is no worse than a beard coper

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and politically correct
I know, it's a lot, but I think I can counter this argument to an extent:
  1. I'm happy with the results, which is all that matters
  2. I didn't want to look like I'd had a shit tonne of work done
  3. I can afford it, I'm blessed to have a very well paid job
  4. I didn't find the recovery for any of the procedures that bad at all except the jaw implants and the rhinoplasty
what job do you have

To put into context, my own parents and siblings, none of them have noticed any change in my face, the only thing my Mum noticed was that I'd plucked my brows lol
it's over
the same thing basically happened to me. I had jaw implants and now I see no difference. If your mom didn't noticed anything it's over and you basically didn't increase your SMV AT ALL. You are just coping when you say the results are good.

I will do a revision and see how it will be this time.

It’s a shame more people aren’t willing to share pics with all this work done . Wouid be so helpful n inspirational to people looking to follow. But I get their logic

The only problem is, mentally I'm struggling with the knowledge that theres plastic in my face. I feel sort of an imposter syndrome. I also am terrified that one day in 5/10/20/40 years time something will happen and I have to have my implants removed and I'll look awful

It's bothering me so much that I'm considering going back to square 0, taking my chin and jaw implants out, and having bimax and genioplasty so that I feel like its permanent.

Am I being totally ridiculous here?

Yup, every time you open and close your soft tissues to do internal manipulations, they'll never be the same, so be happy with the results you have now. I wouldn't test your luck once more.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Read up on the naturalistic fallacy, having a foreign object in your body is logically not that different from having bone.

As regards to feeling like a fraud, look in the mirror after waking up, if you still look good you're less of a fraud than 50% of the population. Also deep connections aren't formed from your face, you're still the same you.
Wtf are you talking about, Foreign object is different from your own bone dummy. It’s not the real you and you are just faking having looks

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This is all true. But i'm like, for my own mental wellbeing, maybe actually having a bimax/genio instead will ease my mind and allow me to move on
You need to take your mind off the fact you have something in your face. It’s stupid to change it now that it looks good and bimax/genio have limitations implants don’t

Wtf are you talking about, Foreign object is different from your own bone dummy. It’s not the real you and you are just faking having looks
So are titanium screws and porcelain teeth if u lose em lol it’s not a big deal

You speak of genetic recombination like it is some kind of slot machine game at your local pokies. The fact of the matter is that usually attractive people have attractive children. Now, if you want to slay it, and not have kids be my fucking guest, but that ethical position is the same as being a heroine injecting drug addict. The entire purpose for looksmaxing has an element of that, but ultimately it is achieving self-actualisation. Do you actually think you'll achieve a healthy mindset when you're barely with your looksmatch, have riling mental issues, with an impossibility of being authentic both physically and mentally with your sexual partner and your children standing in need of several bimax, leforts surgeries and facial filler by the time they reach 18 months old?
If it means my entire family needs surgery or fillers to thrive in a world that heavily values appearance, so be it. Those who don’t enhance their looks and remain single because of it are not mentally capable of taking that extra step to ensure their genes continue. Ultimately, our genetic fitness determines if we pass our genes to the next generation, regardless of our looks.

Bro how do you even get all that without fearing you will look like super botched

All of this and if one MMAcel goes er on you it's over

Just be a passive pussy, the SMV impact is not gonna be that much TBH, unless you are hypermasc and people expect you to behave accordingly

I'd probably feel a tonne more relaxed if there were some genuine case studies of dudes having jaw and chin implants 40 years ago that are still in tact today (Tom Cruise is a possible case but I don’t know) but the truth is, who the fuck knows if jaw implants and chin implants can last a lifetime
There's no way titanium degrades

all of these just to look worse than me. life is so unfair sometime :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_6102.jpeg
    IMG_6102.jpeg
    607.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis