Struggling mentally with having implants in my body

P

politically correct

Bronze
So I started my self-improvement journey around 15 months ago. I'd say I was a 7 out of 10 before any surgeries and never had problems getting women (in person, never been successful on apps) but I wanted to go from decent to top tier just because the market is so competitive now, and candidly I think people just treat you better the better you look

I had (rating the success of each procedure):
  1. Rhinoplasty (6.5/10)
  2. Buccal fat removal (8/10)
  3. Submental lipo (10/10)
  4. Hair transplant to temples (I was born with a receded temple hairline, wasn't balding) (7/10)
  5. Silicone Chin Implant (8/10)
  6. Jaw implants (Ramieri) (8/10)
+ some softmaxes (eyebrow plucking, lazer back / shoulder hair removal, teeth whitening)

Procedures I intend to have:
  1. Infraorbital rim / zygomatic arch implant
  2. Fat transfer to upper / lower eyelid
  3. Canthopexy
  4. Lower eyelid retraction
I'm very happy with my results. My lower third is now I'd say a 9/10 from a side and 3/4 angle profile, more like a 7 or an 8 out of 10 from the front view. My eye area is the only thing I guess holding me back hence why I plan to have some work done with Bernardini next year.

The only problem is, mentally I'm struggling with the knowledge that theres plastic in my face. I feel sort of an imposter syndrome. I also am terrified that one day in 5/10/20/40 years time something will happen and I have to have my implants removed and I'll look awful

It's bothering me so much that I'm considering going back to square 0, taking my chin and jaw implants out, and having bimax and genioplasty so that I feel like its permanent.

Am I being totally ridiculous here?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Tai Lung, chosen-one and 15 others
So I started my self-improvement journey around 15 months ago. I'd say I was a 7 out of 10 before any surgeries and never had problems getting women (in person, never been successful on apps) but I wanted to go from decent to top tier just because the market is so competitive now, and candidly I think people just treat you better the better you look

1. Rhinoplasty (6.5/10)
  4. Hair transplant to temples (I was born with a receded temple hairline, wasn't balding) (7/10)
+ some softmaxes (eyebrow plucking, lazer back / shoulder hair removal, teeth whitening)

2. Fat transfer to eyes
  3. Canthopexy
I'm very happy with my results. My lower third is now I'd say a 9/10 from a side and 3/4 angle profile, more like a 7 or an 8 out of 10 from the front view. My eye area is the only thing I guess holding me back hence why I plan to have some work done with Bernardini next year.

The only problem is, mentally I'm struggling with the knowledge that theres plastic in my face. I feel sort of an imposted syndrome. I also am terrified that one day in 5/10/20/40 years time something will happen and I have to have my implants removed and I'll look awful

It's bothering me so much that I'm considering going back to square 0, taking my chin and jaw implants out, and having bimax and genioplasty so that I feel like its permanent.

Show face in dm

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, niqfan625, FacialStructure404 and 8 others

1. Rhinoplasty (6.5/10)

3. Canthopexy

The only problem is, mentally I'm struggling with the knowledge that theres plastic in my face. I feel sort of an imposter syndrome. I also am terrified that one day in 5/10/20/40 years time something will happen and I have to have my implants removed and I'll look awful

If it looks good then yes, you are ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093 and Amnesia
No it's normal bro clearly all these surgeries u did are "looxmaxxing" it's not that u are mentally ill with self esteem issues / u constantly feel the need to be validated because shitty childhood... buy more surgery man it will fix ur life and get u girls :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, pajeetmaxxing, bradpittshairline and 4 others
pls pm before and after 🙏

Good post.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I would literally pay money to see your face. I can imagine you have done a massive inspirational transformation.
My transformation is good but quite subtle actually. Like my jaw for example I had what Ramieri described as a 'very very conservative' augmentation, same with my chin, I actually had good chin projection (past my lip/nose) before any surgery.

Same with my rhinoplasty, I had a very subtle one.

So I didn't change 'dramatically' per say, but lots of small incremental changes that have added up to maybe 1.5/10 difference

To put into context, my own parents and siblings, none of them have noticed any change in my face, the only thing my Mum noticed was that I'd plucked my brows lol

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Preoximerianas, ChristianChad and 1 other person

1. Rhinoplasty (6.5/10)

3. Canthopexy

how much did u pay for all ?

my own parents and siblings, none of them have noticed any change in my face, the only thing my Mum noticed was that I'd plucked my brows lol
all that money and pain for nothing

• +1
Reactions: mathis, niqfan625, CristianT and 4 others
how much did u pay for all ?
Amount below in EUROs
  1. Rhinoplasty (6.5/10) - 12,000 - massively overpaid here, was my first procedure and hadnt found this forum yet so overpaid for some famous surgeon who is supposedly one of the worlds best, I was underwhelmed by the result for the money but i was by no means botched and got a good improvement
  2. Buccal fat removal (8/10) - 5,000 (again, overpaid, had it same time as the rhino)
  3. Submental lipo (10/10) - 5,000 (again, overpaid, same time as the rhino and buccals)
  4. Hair transplant to temples (I was born with a receded temple hairline, wasn't balding) (7/10) - 5,000
  5. Silicone Chin Implant (8/10) - 6,000 (overpaid especially considering it wasnt a custom one, wish i'd got a genioplasty with ramieri but it looks good)
  6. Jaw implants (Ramieri) (8/10) - 10,000
Total - 43,000 euros

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, anactualdude, Silver and 6 others
all that money and pain for nothing
I know, it's a lot, but I think I can counter this argument to an extent:
  1. I'm happy with the results, which is all that matters
  2. I didn't want to look like I'd had a shit tonne of work done
  3. I can afford it, I'm blessed to have a very well paid job
  4. I didn't find the recovery for any of the procedures that bad at all except the jaw implants and the rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Preoximerianas, ChristianChad and 1 other person
If it looks good then yes, you are ridiculous.
Its just that once you have something, you are scared you will lose it, so by nature of it being implants im scared something will happen and i have to have them removed

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax
All of this and if one MMAcel goes er on you it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, bradpittshairline, IhateDentists and 8 others
I know, it's a lot, but I think I can counter this argument to an extent:
  1. I'm happy with the results, which is all that matters
  2. I didn't want to look like I'd had a shit tonne of work done
  3. I can afford it, I'm blessed to have a very well paid job
  4. I didn't find the recovery for any of the procedures that bad at all except the jaw implants and the rhinoplasty
"I'm happy with the results, which is all that matters" biggest cope respond

• +1
Reactions: mathis, CristianT, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Tell me more about buccal fat removal doesn’t ut age you hard?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Read up on the naturalistic fallacy, having a foreign object in your body is logically not that different from having bone.

As regards to feeling like a fraud, look in the mirror after waking up, if you still look good you're less of a fraud than 50% of the population. Also deep connections aren't formed from your face, you're still the same you.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Preoximerianas and Mr.Proper
Not at all, in guys I think its the loss of fat around the eyes that ages the f out of you not so much the cheeks. Buccal fat is deep fat, for me it helped my ogee curve a lot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Silver, Preoximerianas and 3 others

Read up on the naturalistic fallacy, having a foreign object in your body is logically not that different from having bone.

As regards to feeling like a fraud, look in the mirror after waking up, if you still look good you're less of a fraud than 50% of the population. Also deep connections aren't formed from your face, you're still the same you.
I'd probably feel a tonne more relaxed if there were some genuine case studies of dudes having jaw and chin implants 40 years ago that are still in tact today (Tom Cruise is a possible case but I don’t know) but the truth is, who the fuck knows if jaw implants and chin implants can last a lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
no PICs no CARE brutal

I'd probably feel a tonne more relaxed if there were some genuine case studies of dudes having jaw and chin implants 40 years ago that are still in tact today (Tom Cruise is a possible case but I don’t know) but the truth is, who the fuck knows if jaw implants and chin implants can last a lifetime
Implants have been used for more than 40 years.

Even if there was case studies realise that you have no control anyway, you could be the 0.00001% that it goes wrong for and you will have no control over it. You could get cancer tomorrow and you'd have no control over it. You need to just let yourself flow in the river that is life. You cannot change its course.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 3828
Not at all, in guys I think its the loss of fat around the eyes that ages the f out of you not so much the cheeks. Buccal fat is deep fat, for me it helped my ogee curve a lot
Where and with who you got it done i think i need it. Hide your face just show me that. Im a trusted user

Implants have been used for more than 40 years.

Even if there was case studies realise that you have no control anyway, you could be the 0.00001% that it goes wrong for and you will have no control over it. You could get cancer tomorrow and you'd have no control over it. You need to just let yourself flow in the river that is life. You cannot change its course.
This is all true. But i'm like, for my own mental wellbeing, maybe actually having a bimax/genio instead will ease my mind and allow me to move on

No it's normal bro clearly all these surgeries u did are "looxmaxxing" it's not that u are mentally ill with self esteem issues / u constantly feel the need to be validated because shitty childhood... buy more surgery man it will fix ur life and get u girls :p
Bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
This is all true. But i'm like, for my own mental wellbeing, maybe actually having a bimax/genio instead will ease my mind and allow me to move on
Brother there is no reason to. Should the small chance that something happens happen you can just get genio then, there is no reason to do it now.

Just wait and see man.

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
Brother there is no reason to. Should the small chance that something happens happen you can just get genio then, there is no reason to do it now.

Just wait and see man.
yeah, i mean i guess it took 2 weeks to recover the first time, so if something went wrong id just heal then have them put back in

1. Rhinoplasty (6.5/10)

3. Canthopexy

just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6764
It’s a fat deep inside your cheek. It’s not the fat pads on your face that give you the youthful look. When we age we lose the fat in our face. Removing the buccal fat pad gives you a slimmer look. It doesn’t actually age you directly. But by removing it and your fat pads on your face descending it can give you a more hollow look because the buccal which was pushing skin outside is now removed. But it’s a double whammy, as too much buccal fat can actually make you look worse.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, zeek and Deleted member 18840

1. Rhinoplasty (6.5/10)

3. Canthopexy

You’ve achieved your goals. Don’t look back at what if. All surgeries were a success and you healed perfectly. I think you’re focusing too much on what if.

Side note, how good was the buccal fat removal result? I have my surgery Monday, with sub lipo possibly if doctor agrees.

You’ve achieved your goals. Don’t look back at what if. All surgeries were a success and you healed perfectly. I think you’re focusing too much on what if.

Side note, how good was the buccal fat removal result? I have my surgery Monday, with sub lipo possibly if doctor agrees.
Results were good, not super pronounced but a subtle improvement, submental lipo is a revelation

Results were good, not super pronounced but a subtle improvement, submental lipo is a revelation
Did you have complete removal? I’m doing That. How good was submental lipo in terms of side profile. And we’re u lean to begin with?

Except for the fact that the purpose of physical sexual attraction is to pass off heritable traits in the germ line, and by definition you cannot do that. I bet you think transwomen are real women.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dog, Deleted member 21062, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Except for the fact that the purpose of physical sexual attraction is to pass off heritable traits in the germ line, and by definition you cannot do that. I bet you think transwomen are real women.
You can call it frauding or whatever, but if it works for getting more attraction then it works, no matter what original natural mechanism is behind that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You can call it frauding or whatever, but if it works for getting more attraction then it works, no matter what original natural mechanism is behind that.
I am not denying or denouncing people that partake in "frauding" as you put it. The fact of the matter is you cannot ever equate implants to a manifestation of true facial aesthetics in biology - your body is literally not the same. The germline is the most jarring aspect. But your body is changed. Your face isn't going to injure the same. It's not going to age the same. It's not going to X-ray the same. This goes with all kinds of surgery; even fillings.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard and Mr.Proper
I am not denying or denouncing people that partake in "frauding" as you put it. The fact of the matter is you cannot ever equate implants to a manifestation of true facial aesthetics in biology - your body is literally not the same. The germline is the most jarring aspect. But your body is changed. Your face isn't going to injure the same. It's not going to age the same. It's not going to X-ray the same. This goes with all kinds of surgery; even fillings.
That's true, however, there are things like 3d printed calcium phosphate implants which become indistinguishable from bone over time.
And about genetics - not sure if we can precisely say how much of his genetic potential the man has implemented, as environment matters too on which genes are expressed and how much.
If you can mimic what's "naturally" considered true aesthetically pleasant to enough degree then it doesn't matter much by which means, as long as it doesn't disrupt functioning of organs, immune system and stuff.
Things will be interesting if in future we are considering something like 3rd arm or bionic eyes more attractive than the top level of natural features.

Last edited:
That's true, however, there are things like 3d printed calcium phosphate implants which become indistinguishable from bone over time.
And about genetics - not sure if we can precisely say how much of his genetic potential the man has implemented, as environment matters too on which genes are expressed and how much.
If you can mimic what's "naturally" considered true aesthetically pleasant to enough degree then it doesn't matter much by which means, as long as it doesn't disrupt functioning of organs, immune system and stuff.
Things will be interesting if in future we are considering something like 3rd arm or bionic eyes more attractive than the top level of natural features.
I looked up those "3D Printed calcium phosphate implants" - it appears they're either not in mainstream or any plastic surgery usage or reserved for facial reconstruction after severe malady or injury. Keeping in mind, that if they were indistinguishable from bone they would be reabsorbed pretty quickly under the Wolf's law of bone remodelling, as for genetic potential, I consider it a misnomer, there is no such a thing as "failing your genetic potential" as much as you could compare it to "almost winning the lottery". Mimicking beauty is the kettle of fish we're talking about and because its so elusive for many of us here, we are failing to consider the consequences of achieving it:

Axiologically we find the natural beauty can never surmount to natural beauty from the following:
Germ line is the example I have given, and is the most typical example given to those who have already achieved a respectable level of looksmaxxing;
Psychological trauma of being ugly;
There are psychological effects of being determined by beauty only - which even normies have to deal with when born with good looks
Grief of the demise of beauty (it happens to us all even if achieved by means or nature)

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
I looked up those "3D Printed calcium phosphate implants" - it appears they're either not in mainstream or any plastic surgery usage or reserved for facial reconstruction after severe malady or injury. Keeping in mind, that if they were indistinguishable from bone they would be reabsorbed pretty quickly under the Wolf's law of bone remodelling, as for genetic potential, I consider it a misnomer, there is no such a thing as "failing your genetic potential" as much as you could compare it to "almost winning the lottery". Mimicking beauty is the kettle of fish we're talking about and because its so elusive for many of us here, we are failing to consider the consequences of achieving it:

Axiologically we find the natural beauty can never surmount to natural beauty from the following:
Germ line is the example I have given, and is the most typical example given to those who have already achieved a respectable level of looksmaxxing;
Psychological trauma of being ugly;
There are psychological effects of being determined by beauty only - which even normies have to deal with when born with good looks
Grief of the demise of beauty (it happens to us all even if achieved by means or nature)
These implants are definitely not mainstream yet, the key feature of them is their structure, so they fuse with natural bone completely and can even get a blood supply and processes attributed to normal, natural bone. Sadly, it will take ages to get them approved by fda, most likely. The company is very slow with it.

what a pussy, whiny and retarded take on looksmaxing.

also heritable traits not exactly you imagined smartass, there is something called "genetic recombination". that's why subhumans can have model-like children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
what a pussy, whiny and retarded take on looksmaxing.

also heritable traits not exactly you imagined smartass, there is something called "genetic recombination". that's why subhumans can have model-like children.
You speak of genetic recombination like it is some kind of slot machine game at your local pokies. The fact of the matter is that usually attractive people have attractive children. Now, if you want to slay it, and not have kids be my fucking guest, but that ethical position is the same as being a heroine injecting drug addict. The entire purpose for looksmaxing has an element of that, but ultimately it is achieving self-actualisation. Do you actually think you'll achieve a healthy mindset when you're barely with your looksmatch, have riling mental issues, with an impossibility of being authentic both physically and mentally with your sexual partner and your children standing in need of several bimax, leforts surgeries and facial filler by the time they reach 18 months old?

You speak of genetic recombination like it is some kind of slot machine game at your local pokies. The fact of the matter is that usually attractive people have attractive children. Now, if you want to slay it, and not have kids be my fucking guest, but that ethical position is the same as being a heroine injecting drug addict. The entire purpose for looksmaxing has an element of that, but ultimately it is achieving self-actualisation. Do you actually think you'll achieve a healthy mindset when you're barely with your looksmatch, have riling mental issues, with an impossibility of being authentic both physically and mentally with your sexual partner and your children standing in need of several bimax, leforts surgeries and facial filler by the time they reach 18 months old?
you're not intellectually mature enough on these topics clearly, so I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you.
good luck "incel afterlife".

Didn't read since no pics.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 13787
It’s a fat deep inside your cheek. It’s not the fat pads on your face that give you the youthful look. When we age we lose the fat in our face. Removing the buccal fat pad gives you a slimmer look. It doesn’t actually age you directly. But by removing it and your fat pads on your face descending it can give you a more hollow look because the buccal which was pushing skin outside is now removed. But it’s a double whammy, as too much buccal fat can actually make you look worse.
It’s not the Fat pads(buccal) in your face that give you the youthful look. * it’s the fat pads on your face.

The critical anatomical element that is responsible for the effects of midfacial aging is the fat pads on your face such as malar fat pad. Not the buccal fat pad which is an isolated form of fat. I wanted to make it clear. I wrote that retarded.

if you never show your face with these much surgery, the probability of you looking like a plastic clown is very high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Is the neck liposuction permanent?

if you never show your face with these much surgery, the probability of you looking like a plastic clown is very high
Either that or bad pheno. Usually anyone with a good pheno good jawline and average eye area is a top slayer on tinder. Like the actual competition isnt fierce. Thats just horse shit. They arent swiping perfect Male models, theres just a specific pheno these women want lmao. Ill show you an oldcel who hit 1000+ likes in a few days. Some of these niggas are full of shit coping from failed pheno

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and tallnegga
@tallnegga @SeiGun this dude had 1k likes in the uk in a few days with girls 23+. Guys on here are just delusional thinking they need to be perfect

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031-011913_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031-011913_Samsung Internet.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: politically correct