Looksmax Stubble maxxing to make your face look more angular/lean

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Arthur Morgan
Time online
122d 12h 26m
Stubble beats clean shaven and beard when it comes to sex appeal maxxing: https://looksmax.org/threads/sex-appeal-maxxing-official-guide-gtfih.120684/

It looks masc + creates a shadow and lines on the face which makes it look more angular. Here are tips to make your face look angular as possible with stubble:

- Keep it short (2-4mm). Too long will remove facial definition/angularity and turn into a beard, too short won’t be enough to create a visible shadow.

- Remove stray cheek hairs and follow your natural stubble line, don’t get perfect line-ups as they look unnatural and try-hard.

- Remove neck stubble and line it up, this is important as it will outline your jaw, especially from the side. Example:

- Another important step if the sides of your hair are short; trim your sideburns to the same length as the stubble or even shorter. Example:

The sideburn area is right above the cheekbone. Trimming this short will enhance the cheekbone shape and projection (as seen in the example pic) and also makes the jaw pop out even more. Thicker sideburns would smooth out the cheekbone shape and remove angularity.

Chads with amazing bones can get away with sideburns because their cheekbones are so good to begin with that the loss in angularity isn’t as noticeable.

Time to get stubble maxxing boyos

Last edited:
Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
Time online
83d 6h 14m
Mongrelcel said:
>implying that anyone on this forum is old enough or high T enough to actually grow a proper beard
its dht and high T guys are more likely to be incels

B

BIGDICCJIM

Outside his apartment and will be back in a moment
Time online
191d 9h 54m
Mongrelcel said:
>implying that anyone on this forum is old enough or high T enough to actually grow a proper beard
Yes, that was what I was gonna say, but once u start getting some hairs around your cheeks/mandible u can give it a small outline so quality thread.

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Mage
Time online
18d 13h 49m
good thread, stubble can really change the way you look for the better
many people will disagree but i've found that it looks even better when combined with a bit of collagen loss as well

it gives off a way more masculine appearance

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
Time online
83d 6h 14m
JamesHowlett said:
High T/Masc guys do better later in life
plates close faster, and you might be too dimorphic to appeal to jbs, gyno + acne is more frequent.

they do better in life, but the scar left from HS trauma may lead them into the incel rabbit hole

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Mage
Time online
18d 13h 49m
GigaChang said:
plates close faster, and you might be too dimorphic to appeal to jbs, gynecomastia + acne is more frequent.

they do better in life, but the scar left from HS trauma may lead them into the incel rabbit hole
jfl, acne is not more frequent, nor gynecomastia
gynecomastia is more often for low t guys
plates don't close faster, you can be a late bloomer and still be masc and high dht

larsanova69

larsanova69

Here to improve myself :)
Time online
224d 7h 6m
GigaChang said:
plates close faster, and you might be too dimorphic to appeal to jbs, gynecomastia + acne is more frequent.

HahaHaha acne did for me

moolahmole24

moolahmole24

6'2 normie in training
Time online
1d 3h 5m
depends. if you already have a somewhat decent jaw then yh. If you're recessed then beardmaxx

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Arthur Morgan
Time online
122d 12h 26m
GigaChang said:
Agreed

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Arthur Morgan
Time online
122d 12h 26m
moolahmole24 said:
depends. if you already have a somewhat decent jaw then yh. If you're recessed then beardmaxx
This thread would benefit normie tier and above

larsanova69

larsanova69

Here to improve myself :)
Time online
224d 7h 6m
filippas.edonas said:
it's going well, aren't u only 19 yet? i guess u could but tbh if u just wait 1-2 years it will come naturally probably
yeah 19 and 3 months now ;p

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Time online
51d 4h 5m
How high t guys are more likely to be incel ?
GigaChang said:

TheAnomaly

TheAnomaly

Handsome Manlet
Time online
19d 9h 18m
Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
Time online
6d 23h 11m
JamesHowlett said:
Stubble beats clean shaven and beard when it comes to sex appeal maxxing: https://looksmax.org/threads/sex-appeal-maxxing-official-guide-gtfih.120684/

It looks masc + creates a shadow and lines on the face which makes it look more angular. Here are tips to make your face look angular as possible with stubble:

- Keep it short (2-4mm). Too long will remove facial definition/angularity and turn into a beard, too short won’t be enough to create a visible shadow.

- Remove stray cheek hairs and follow your natural stubble line, don’t get perfect line-ups as they look unnatural and try-hard.

- Remove neck stubble and line it up, this is important as it will outline your jaw, especially from the side. Example:
View attachment 1083709

- Another important step if the sides of your hair are short; trim your sideburns to the same length as the stubble or even shorter. Example:
View attachment 1083719
The sideburn area is right above the cheekbone. Trimming this short will enhance the cheekbone shape and projection (as seen in the example pic) and also makes the jaw pop out even more. Thicker sideburns would smooth out the cheekbone shape and remove angularity.

Chads with amazing bones can get away with sideburns because their cheekbones are so good to begin with that the loss in angularity isn’t as noticeable.

Time to get stubble maxxing boyos
I agree with this but the guys you linked pics of have stubble that is much shorter than 2-4 mm. It's more like 0-1 mm on a clipper. Even going 0 mm on a clipper will still leave stubble, it will look better than a clean shave. I've found that when I grow my stubble to 2-3 mm it looks more like a beard and is patchy in some areas. But when I shave it down to 1 mm it looks more filled in.

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Arthur Morgan
Time online
122d 12h 26m
vinnychase69 said:
I agree with this but the guys you linked pics of have stubble that is much shorter than 2-4 mm. It's more like 0-1 mm on a clipper. Even going 0 mm on a clipper will still leave stubble, it will look better than a clean shave. I've found that when I grow my stubble to 2-3 mm it looks more like a beard and is patchy in some areas. But when I shave it down to 1 mm it looks more filled in.
First pic is longer than 1mm

Second pic might not be but I was just using it as an example of trimming sideburns to match the stubble.

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Time online
51d 4h 5m
GigaChang said:
Elab

Lolcel

Lolcel

Life is a caste system and most people are dalits
Time online
46d 10h 26m
What if there are some patches in the beard?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
239d 10h 3m
Lolcel said:
What if there are some patches in the beard?
minox?

heavy stubble saved muh ugly lower 3rd

Lolcel

Lolcel

Life is a caste system and most people are dalits
Time online
46d 10h 26m
eduardkoopman said:
minox?

heavy stubble saved muh ugly lower 3rd
Collagen? How's yours

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
239d 10h 3m
Lolcel said:
Collagen?
compensate other ways
Lolcel said:
How's yours
my stubble is kinda weak, but decent enopugh to hide muh shit wqeak lower 3rd enough

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
36d 4h 22m
sTUBBLE 2-4 mm is legit high IQ info. Although I would leave the stubble on the neck as well, shaving stubble on neck off and leaving it only on skull looks too tryhard as well.

Minox Beard is a meme, I went through some posts on r-minoxbeard. In 99% of cases it added like 0.000034 psl boost.

Last edited:
F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
28d 15h 53m
LastHopeForNorman said:
So redditors are high T monsters???:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

View attachment 1083735
shit look at his eyes , he could be a decent looking guy if he had hair , cut his beard , lost face fat and those glasses , wtff

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Arthur Morgan
Time online
122d 12h 26m
faggotchadlite said:
shit look at his eyes , he could be a decent looking guy if he had hair , cut his beard , lost face fat and those glasses , wtff
What a waste

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

We’re all gonna make it
Time online
16d 23h 25m
1-2 mm stubble is a huge looksmax for me. Around 5-10 days after clean shaving. Clean shaven my face looks more round and fat, and a bigger beard makes me look a lot older.

Users who are viewing this thread