Stubble maxxing to make your face look more angular/lean

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Stubble beats clean shaven and beard when it comes to sex appeal maxxing: https://looksmax.org/threads/sex-appeal-maxxing-official-guide-gtfih.120684/

It looks masc + creates a shadow and lines on the face which makes it look more angular. Here are tips to make your face look angular as possible with stubble:

- Keep it short (2-4mm). Too long will remove facial definition/angularity and turn into a beard, too short won’t be enough to create a visible shadow.

- Remove stray cheek hairs and follow your natural stubble line, don’t get perfect line-ups as they look unnatural and try-hard.

- Remove neck stubble and line it up, this is important as it will outline your jaw, especially from the side. Example:
909D5E08 D83C 43DC AEAC DA712B46B234

- Another important step if the sides of your hair are short; trim your sideburns to the same length as the stubble or even shorter. Example:
68D8B102 2215 40BC BFAB 9ED88E1AFF73

The sideburn area is right above the cheekbone. Trimming this short will enhance the cheekbone shape and projection (as seen in the example pic) and also makes the jaw pop out even more. Thicker sideburns would smooth out the cheekbone shape and remove angularity.

Chads with amazing bones can get away with sideburns because their cheekbones are so good to begin with that the loss in angularity isn’t as noticeable.

Time to get stubble maxxing boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Boxingfan, AscendingHero and 18 others
>implying that anyone on this forum is old enough or high T enough to actually grow a proper beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13021, faggotchadlite and 11 others
>implying that anyone on this forum is old enough or high T enough to actually grow a proper beard
So redditors are high T monsters???:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milk, Descargue96, AscendingHero and 8 others
its dht and high T guys are more likely to be incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and LastHopeForNorman
Yes, that was what I was gonna say, but once u start getting some hairs around your cheeks/mandible u can give it a small outline so quality thread.

good thread, stubble can really change the way you look for the better
many people will disagree but i've found that it looks even better when combined with a bit of collagen loss as well

it gives off a way more masculine appearance

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and JamesHowlett
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Yerico7, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
High T/Masc guys do better later in life
plates close faster, and you might be too dimorphic to appeal to jbs, gyno + acne is more frequent.

they do better in life, but the scar left from HS trauma may lead them into the incel rabbit hole

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Edgar, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Should i use minox to get fully stubble or wait longer
Snapchat 1515990409
Snapchat 1663982071

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 8616
plates close faster, and you might be too dimorphic to appeal to jbs, gynecomastia + acne is more frequent.

they do better in life, but the scar left from HS trauma may lead them into the incel rabbit hole
jfl, acne is not more frequent, nor gynecomastia
gynecomastia is more often for low t guys
plates don't close faster, you can be a late bloomer and still be masc and high dht

plates close faster, and you might be too dimorphic to appeal to jbs, gynecomastia + acne is more frequent.

HahaHaha acne did for me

depends. if you already have a somewhat decent jaw then yh. If you're recessed then beardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and JamesHowlett
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
depends. if you already have a somewhat decent jaw then yh. If you're recessed then beardmaxx
This thread would benefit normie tier and above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
@larsanova69

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars
Stubble beats clean shaven and beard when it comes to sex appeal maxxing: https://looksmax.org/threads/sex-appeal-maxxing-official-guide-gtfih.120684/

It looks masc + creates a shadow and lines on the face which makes it look more angular. Here are tips to make your face look angular as possible with stubble:

- Keep it short (2-4mm). Too long will remove facial definition/angularity and turn into a beard, too short won’t be enough to create a visible shadow.

- Remove stray cheek hairs and follow your natural stubble line, don’t get perfect line-ups as they look unnatural and try-hard.

- Remove neck stubble and line it up, this is important as it will outline your jaw, especially from the side. Example:
View attachment 1083709

- Another important step if the sides of your hair are short; trim your sideburns to the same length as the stubble or even shorter. Example:
View attachment 1083719
The sideburn area is right above the cheekbone. Trimming this short will enhance the cheekbone shape and projection (as seen in the example pic) and also makes the jaw pop out even more. Thicker sideburns would smooth out the cheekbone shape and remove angularity.

Chads with amazing bones can get away with sideburns because their cheekbones are so good to begin with that the loss in angularity isn’t as noticeable.

Time to get stubble maxxing boyos
I agree with this but the guys you linked pics of have stubble that is much shorter than 2-4 mm. It's more like 0-1 mm on a clipper. Even going 0 mm on a clipper will still leave stubble, it will look better than a clean shave. I've found that when I grow my stubble to 2-3 mm it looks more like a beard and is patchy in some areas. But when I shave it down to 1 mm it looks more filled in.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, koalendo and Jew_Supremacist
I agree with this but the guys you linked pics of have stubble that is much shorter than 2-4 mm. It's more like 0-1 mm on a clipper. Even going 0 mm on a clipper will still leave stubble, it will look better than a clean shave. I've found that when I grow my stubble to 2-3 mm it looks more like a beard and is patchy in some areas. But when I shave it down to 1 mm it looks more filled in.
First pic is longer than 1mm

Second pic might not be but I was just using it as an example of trimming sideburns to match the stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
im gonna beardfraud until i have surgery :lul:

cant wait to change to stubble after

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lolcel and JamesHowlett
What if there are some patches in the beard?

sTUBBLE 2-4 mm is legit high IQ info. Although I would leave the stubble on the neck as well, shaving stubble on neck off and leaving it only on skull looks too tryhard as well.

Minox Beard is a meme, I went through some posts on r-minoxbeard. In 99% of cases it added like 0.000034 psl boost.

Last edited:
1-2 mm stubble is a huge looksmax for me. Around 5-10 days after clean shaving. Clean shaven my face looks more round and fat, and a bigger beard makes me look a lot older.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett