Studies have shown that women with a better waist to hip ratio have a preference for masculine faces & women with less hips prefer pretty boys

yes me and my alt @altruist gonna fuck ur ass if u keep coping this hard

@softlysoftly my other alt (1 of 100 alts im weaponising) come destroy this schizo

stop dodging the arguement, you were wrong. its ok to apologise

Fuck your mother

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
View attachment 1873502

Debate me then you fucking pussy ass nigger

This is how you look right now

"nooooo why would you just give me a reaaaaaact! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I want a debate:feelswah: :feelswah: "

You are somebody's uncle barking at a kid for attention over a little internet discussion. Settle down man :ROFLMAO:

A masculine robust 20 year old man can go through 10,000 facial manicures and red light therapy sessions he will still not have soft features.

It's about soft features vs hard features.

Pretty boy features that have ZERO to do with youthfulness:

- High set cheekbones
- Zyomatic width being wider than bigonial width
- Coloured eyes that are not hunter but almond shaped
- Eyelashes
- Compact midface (Masculine men typically have a slightly longer midface)
My post was more about what that means in practice for people trying to improve their looks, I'm not denying that there are features relating to hard tissue that make one inherently closer to either archetypes(or even inherently have more sex appeal, inherently look more youthful, etc...). But in practice, for individuals looksmaxxing, this is irrelevant and we should focus on improving both our youthfulness and our sex appeal as much as possible with best ROI, rather than obsessing over becoming archetypes.
These are all factors that are fucking well associated with pretty boys and guess what? Masculine fucking cunts didn't have them when they were young. ZERO to do with age.
Sure they didn't, but doing certain things that increases their perceived youthfulness may make them look more "prettyboyish" if they aren't complete ogres.
You consider Henry Cavill "masc" right?

However many people would consider young Henry Cavill with great skin, longer hair, and 0 facial hair a "prettyboy" because it made him look very youthful

So instead of fucking confuse reacting at me, A-FUCKING-DRESS ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER
I gave you the attention you crave, you can calm down now, it's ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sny, Deleted member 22611 and 3 others
i agree with this
the thing is, some women have more libido than others, the onese who have more libido will naturally prefer the more masculine guys
its obvious shit

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Mascthetic gets all
This you need a combination if you want to be ideal ,Michelle Morrone for example is a mascthetic guy which is why girls go crazy

First and foremost I don't give a monkeys who this triggers as I am purely here for objective debate and discussion.

Shit-posters, fuck off. Nerds, fuck off. Incels, fuck off. Jealous faggots that want to suck the life out of good talking points, fuck off. Your life is miserable and that doesn't mean you need to project that misery onto other people that want to discuss these topics.

View attachment 1873273

Honestly, if you actually look around in society and you observe, you will see that this study is proven in the concreteness of reality.

You can all attribute anecdotal experiences to this and find outliers, but generally speaking, I bet you every money that the vast majority of friends you hang with or / and the couples that you see ....... have this correlation....

The better a woman's hips the more she craves the 6'4 Chad with dimorphism and angularity. The weaker the woman's hips, the more she craves the 5'7-5'9 pretty boy with the soft features, cute facial structure and hair-halo.

Now is there a balance? Yes, but I think you'll find the ULTRA super petite and feminine girls with these angel skulls that you are going bonkers over on TikTok, almost always wan masculine cave-man skull Chad and I can bet none of you will be able to find one of these that has a pretty boy boyfriend......

My theory is that the prettier the girl is (More feminine) the less pretty she wants her man to be. It's a neutralisation thing. And visa versa.

Most men fall between being feminine and masculine and therefore it ultimately does come down to whether you are just good looking enough or not, however it does go a long way to dispelling Tails' beliefs that women prefer exclusively pretty boys because of the female gaze. This is quite simply not true. It's actually all very relative to the female herself. It is only that prettyboy maxxing is very easy to do on TikTok as you have ways of filtering videos and all this other various shit. A masculine guy cannot do that. So incel failed normie dudes that are shut-in and making videos all day like Tails are getting the wrong impression.

The female-gaze is a real thing but I think like society has done with feminism, the manosphere looksmaxxing community are beginning to over-correct with it and starting to say a masculine looking Chad like Henry Caviil, Tyler Maher etc only attracts roasties over 27 and that is completely false
This is the most retarded thread ive ever seen. If you really think pretty boys arent killing hot slim good body jbs youre smoking some good fent

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 22611, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
This makes sense. No wonder fat ass white girls are attracted to masculine BBC ogres like me. I've also never been attracted to slim victoria secret-esque women.

@Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior
I dont like super slim like that either and the only one i tried to date i kept thinking if i was gonna cheat on her for being so flat chested

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
This observation is extremely legit. the super thick ones they only went for the thugmaxxers or the gymroids. I always thought this was because the skinny andro pretty females had somewhat more brain power, higher male hormone as the thick, fat, or high E females were kind of subhuman in actions and thoughts, and always followed the popular tropes with more precision than the latter (Which was being attracted to roidmaxxer/thumaxxing people etc.)

I also thought it may be like some sort of insecurity. Since females treat a big buttox and good ratio like having a big dick, maybe its because they feel like a gymroid or super ugly masc face is more likely to be "packing".

But it might be legit because the ones with less of a feminine ratio are more masc. It make sense thed actually care more about face than body as maybe the ability to be sexuallyaroused to masculenity is not quite there compared to the super E curvy or fat female.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 21620
yes me and my alt @altruist gonna fuck ur ass if u keep coping this hard

@softlysoftly my other alt (1 of 100 alts im weaponising) come destroy this schizo

stop dodging the arguement, you were wrong. its ok to apologise
that's like another one of his infamous tactics: 'just label anyone who disagrees with you as an alt theory', @MakinItHappenReturn cannot fathom that there is more than one person who dislikes or disagrees with him
fucking retarded plonker idiot needs to end it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Vain786
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Johanjohan and AscendingHero
First and foremost I don't give a monkeys who this triggers as I am purely here for objective debate and discussion.

Shit-posters, fuck off. Nerds, fuck off. Incels, fuck off. Jealous faggots that want to suck the life out of good talking points, fuck off. Your life is miserable and that doesn't mean you need to project that misery onto other people that want to discuss these topics.

View attachment 1873273

Honestly, if you actually look around in society and you observe, you will see that this study is proven in the concreteness of reality.

You can all attribute anecdotal experiences to this and find outliers, but generally speaking, I bet you every money that the vast majority of friends you hang with or / and the couples that you see ....... have this correlation....

The better a woman's hips the more she craves the 6'4 Chad with dimorphism and angularity. The weaker the woman's hips, the more she craves the 5'7-5'9 pretty boy with the soft features, cute facial structure and hair-halo.

Now is there a balance? Yes, but I think you'll find the ULTRA super petite and feminine girls with these angel skulls that you are going bonkers over on TikTok, almost always wan masculine cave-man skull Chad and I can bet none of you will be able to find one of these that has a pretty boy boyfriend......

My theory is that the prettier the girl is (More feminine) the less pretty she wants her man to be. It's a neutralisation thing. And visa versa.

Most men fall between being feminine and masculine and therefore it ultimately does come down to whether you are just good looking enough or not, however it does go a long way to dispelling Tails' beliefs that women prefer exclusively pretty boys because of the female gaze. This is quite simply not true. It's actually all very relative to the female herself. It is only that prettyboy maxxing is very easy to do on TikTok as you have ways of filtering videos and all this other various shit. A masculine guy cannot do that. So incel failed normie dudes that are shut-in and making videos all day like Tails are getting the wrong impression.

The female-gaze is a real thing but I think like society has done with feminism, the manosphere looksmaxxing community are beginning to over-correct with it and starting to say a masculine looking Chad like Henry Caviil, Tyler Maher etc only attracts roasties over 27 and that is completely false
Makes sense, the more feminine She is the more submisive is and want a masculine guy to protect her.

• +1
Prettyboy and kpopmaxxing copers on suicide watch

• JFL
Never forget women prefer feminine men on their period and masculine men while ovulating and that birth control through estrogen supplementation(polluting all water supplies) puts women in the "menstrual" state perpetually. Keep trying to faggotmaxx instead of being a MAN, retards.

I think theres a very miss conception with whats feminine and what not. I mean most pretty boys chads are masculine, more masculine than your bald recessed cuck. Just because a guy has good hair, good skin and has youthfull indicators it doesnt mean that you are not masculine.

And it makes sense tbh. When I was a major pretty boy in college I was getting attention and success mostly from the girls that had more structure and definition to their faces. As my physique got buffer however, that attention and success also spread to more feminine girls.

However the most highly feminine chicks, with the best waist to shoulder ratios were barely ever receptive and yes to make this fair I am exclusively only talking about Beckys to High Tier Beckys. You autists.

I subconsciously noted this I believe but never really thought about it in complete thought. I thought in the back of my mind it's because you are not 6ft+ though and now to see the science behind it all is hella interesting.

Best of both worlds: Pretty boy Face + Good sized physique + lean

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xanny
According to the study

To be more attractive to attractive women:
* Thicker eyebrows - Minoxidil, Castor Oil, drma roll, massage or other method to increase blood floor
* Jaw Bigger & Wider - Pallet Expander, Proper tongue posture, Bone Smashing, Implants
* Increase T - Inject 150mg T/week
* Bigger wider face - can't fix but becoming more muscular and higher T will help + jaw exercises
* Lower hairline in the center of the forehead - hair transplant
* Lower eyebrows/deeper set eyes - unknown
Fixed

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Was nice to see Wheat Waffles got much of the content to his last video from this thread.

I see you Wheat ;)

• Woah
Was nice to see Wheat Waffles got much of the content to his last video from this thread.

I see you Wheat ;)

he still got it wrong lol
some prettyboys just have long hair, cut their hair and they look like chads

meanwhile the "chads" can grow their hair out and look like prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and noodlelover
he still got it wrong lol
some prettyboys just have long hair, cut their hair and they look like chads

meanwhile the "chads" can grow their hair out and look like prettyboys

I'm not so sure it's like that at all bro.

Pretty boys have common traits

Eyelashes < I have this
Glowing eyes < I have this
Coloured eyes < I don't have this
Hair halo < I have this
Wider zygomatic width than bigonial width < I have this
High set cheekbones < I used to have this
High levels of collagen < I used to have this
Almond shape eyes < I used to have this

I was very much known as a pretty boy back in the day

Chads on the other hand have some of these traits perhaps, but with the difference being a masculine facial structure

They have a stronger Adam's apple, a wider bigonial width than zyomatic width, wider eyes, more of a square forehead and more of a caveman skull

I'm not so sure it's like that at all bro.

Pretty boys have common traits

Eyelashes < I have this
Glowing eyes < I have this
Coloured eyes < I don't have this
Hair halo < I have this
Wider zygomatic width than bigonial width < I have this
High set cheekbones < I used to have this
High levels of collagen < I used to have this
Almond shape eyes < I used to have this

I was very much known as a pretty boy back in the day

Chads on the other hand have some of these traits perhaps, but with the difference being a masculine facial structure

They have a stronger Adam's apple, a wider bigonial width than zyomatic width, wider eyes, more of a square forehead and more of a caveman skull
But you don't have prettyboy coloring right now which is one of the things that matters to be considered a prettyboy
You probably used to have good coloring back in the day (reddish lips, lighter skin tone etc) but i don't know now

But you don't have prettyboy coloring right now which is one of the things that matters to be considered a prettyboy
You probably used to have good coloring back in the day (reddish lips, lighter skin tone etc) but i don't know now

My pheno sticks out a little more in selfies since everything is emphasised

It's whatever man lol I wont go over how I was simped by JBs and even still to an extent today. The guys that missed out on their 'teenage love' as they call it would get triggered and go ape-shit on here lol

Whatever the case, this isn't about me. The point remains that pretty boy is a boy that looks pretty and a Chad is a man that looks handsome in a rough masculine way. To say it's just a matter of hair and dress style etc is silly.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
My pheno sticks out a little more in selfies since everything is emphasised

It's whatever man lol I wont go over how I was simped by JBs and even still to an extent today. The guys that missed out on their 'teenage love' as they call it would get triggered and go ape-shit on here lol

Whatever the case, this isn't about me. The point remains that pretty boy is a boy that looks pretty and a Chad is a man that looks handsome in a rough masculine way. To say it's just a matter of hair and dress style etc is silly.
look my man, there is a difference between chad and prettyboys
most of the "known prettyboys" in this website "vinnie hacker, lorenzo zurzolo etc" are literally chads with long hair and better coloring, and supe rgood bones

the TIKTOK PRETTYBOYS that are lesser good looking than them but aren't as masculine looking as them are not chads, they're simple prettyboys, but THEY WOULD BE RATED in here as "HTNs" at most

i can give out examples

• +1
look my man, there is a difference between chad and prettyboys
most of the "known prettyboys" in this website "vinnie hacker, lorenzo zurzolo etc" are literally chads with long hair and better coloring, and supe rgood bones

the TIKTOK PRETTYBOYS that are lesser good looking than them but aren't as masculine looking as them are not chads, they're simple prettyboys, but THEY WOULD BE RATED in here as "HTNs" at most

i can give out examples

Vinnie Hacker has a mix of features.

You can make yourself look pretty boy with Chad facial aesthetics, but you can't make yourself look Chad with pretty boy facial aesthetics

If your baseline as WW's refers to it is pretty boy, you can't fraud Chad without height, frame and gym body. If your baseline is Chad, you can fraud pretty-boy. As long as your hair is very good.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Vinnie Hacker has a mix of features.

You can make yourself look pretty boy with Chad facial aesthetics, but you can't make yourself look Chad with pretty boy facial aesthetics

If your baseline as WW's refers to it is pretty boy, you can't fraud Chad without height, frame and gym body. If your baseline is Chad, you can fraud pretty-boy. As long as your hair is very good.
That's literally what I'm saying, why are you disagreeing with me in the first part jfl?

Teenagers and young adults likes pretty boys and older women likes masculine men because they look more mature. Older women are fatter than young women. Thats probably it.

That's literally what I'm saying, why are you disagreeing with me in the first part jfl?

You are excluding pretty boys that are just pretty boys and saying they are always Chads with Christmas tree decorations on basically

You are excluding pretty boys that are just pretty boys and calling them Chads with Christmas tree decorations on basically
No, the defintion of WW's prettyboy was fake. A dude like Vinnie Hacker is and looks masculine

Theses are the "prettyboys" that can't fraud chad

WW is wrong

Wow look, slicked backed hair and he looks like your typical high school chad jock that is the captain of the team

His baseline for prettyboys is wrong

No, the defintion of WW's prettyboy was fake. A dude like Vinnie Hacker is and looks masculine

Theses are the "prettyboys" that can't fraud chad

WW is wrong

View attachment 1883103View attachment 1883106
Wow look, slicked backed hair and he looks like your typical high school chad jock that is the captain of the team

His baseline for prettyboys is wrong

Dude I am not responsible for the examples WWs uses as pretty-boy, lol

• +1
so you agree with me? WW is wrong, his baseline for "pretty boy" is wrong

But unlike others I can think in abstract and not need his examples as my view on what makes up one

He just used Vinnie Hacker probably because he saw the thread I did on him with my girl finding him to be nothing special and tbh Hackers' style is pretty boy. It's just his face works as Chad also

I saw Tails started going ape-shit about him using Vinnie Hacker. These guys are throwing such detailed focus on everything he does, that the moment he slips up, they're all over him. All because he is mainstream @ 100k lol.

'Deservingness theory'

Last edited:
This shit is cringe guys, proper pretty boys are chads. Wanna know the biggest difference between them? Style and hair.

Yes, pretty boys are clean shaven, chads usualy have light stuble and more medium to shorter hairstyles compared to longer hairstyles from pretty boys...Its age...

Thats it literally.

Who cared about muh studies

So you're saying opposites attract???? What a ground shattering discovery! Science, you really outdo yourself sometimes. Praise be 🙌

Water dimorphic women prefer dimorphic men

So you're saying opposites attract???? What a ground shattering discovery! Science, you really outdo yourself sometimes. Praise be 🙌

If I didn't know any better, I would say you were an incel that was riled in jealousy at the fact someone had made a thread of wide notority on a looks improvement forum and then took the part the OP's intelligence spoke on when he simplified everything as saying the commonality was 'polarity' and like a pathetic hack logged onto your alt ID and uttered the words; 'opposites attract, you don't say Sherlock'

You are a product of the disgusting nature of the new generation of men coming up into this world. As long as we both know you are mentally jarred and filled with bitterness, hate and haven't an authentic bone in your body.... that's all that matters. GL making it to 25 without offing yourself, you miserable man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
You’re a high bf% indian manlet humble yourself Baljeet :ROFLMAO:

Where do you get this idea from that I am high bf %? Oh I forgot. The video of me during the 2020 pandemic trapped inside almost 2 and a half years ago now? Complete reaching faggot. I absolutely murder you in the looks-department to death.

And thing is, even then, I probably mogged you.

Last edited:
Where do you get this idea from that I am high bf %? Oh I forgot. The video of me during the 2020 pandemic trapped inside almost 2 and a half years ago now? Complete reaching faggot. I absolutely murder you in the looks-department to death.

And thing is, even then, I probably mogged you.
Schizophrenic ramblings from the slums of mumbai

View attachment 1873273

this actually once again proves your theory short beckies with 0 femininity are attracted to me

thanks

this actually once again proves your theory short beckies with 0 femininity are attracted to me

thanks

Well they are petite so not exactly.

Told you it's dimorphism

They prefer masc chads with dimorphic faces not hiegjt. Uve seen tqll fags that have feminine faces

I thought makeithappen got unbanned