(Studies) Is loss of Collagen from topical corticosteroids reversible? Did I fuck up here?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Facial skin looks thinner and less tight and smooth, after three weeks use of Clobetasol on area on face, for unrelated issue.

Did I fuck up my collagen here?

"After a 2-week drug-free interval, the synthesis rate was completely restored in both areas, and some subjects even showed upregulation of synthesis in previously steroid-treated skin"

"During the 2-week corticoid-free period, collagen synthesis was recovered to about 50% of the level seen in the non-treated skin, indicating that collagen synthesis is not completely normalized in the human skin even during a 2-week corticoid-free period."

Last edited:
Hope that's reversible

What's interesting here, is that some subjects even had upregulation of collagen synthesis after corticosteroid discontinuation:

"After a 2-week drug-free interval, the synthesis rate was completely restored in both areas, and some subjects even showed upregulation of synthesis in previously steroid-treated skin"

Entschuldigung

Why would you put that shit on your face? you fell for "just be white" meme ? that was a dumb move. if you are young it's most likely gonna be temporary but the older you are the less easier your skin can heal.

Corticosteroid and pure evil is the same thing

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Eh, now I view it as a challenge, I'm going to collagenmaxx as I would have never done, if I had ever used corticosteroids in the first place,

I even have a plan for collagen maxxing now, cause I'm so mad at myself right now

Why would you put that shit on your face? you fell for "just be white" meme ? that was a dumb move. if you are young it's most likely gonna be temporary but the older you are the less easier your skin can heal.
Eh, now I view it as a challenge, I'm going to collagenmaxx as I would have never done, if I had ever used corticosteroids in the first place,

I even have a plan for collagen maxxing now, cause I'm so mad at myself right now

I want to be the user on this entire forum, the MOST DEDICATED to skin maxxing from now on

i was ironic

I want to be the user on this entire forum, the MOST DEDICATED to skin maxxing from now on
Ghk-cu
Retin-A
Low carbs
Drink lots of water
Keep hormones in check
Lots of exercise and good sleep
Mediation
Spf

Ghk-cu
Retin-A
Low carbs
Drink lots of water
Keep hormones in check
Mediation
Spf
How many users here are already doing that consistently?

How many users here are already doing that consistently?
Not sure tbh. I think hardly anyone uses ghk-cu except me or extrachromasome who left like 2 years ago

Ghk-cu
Retin-A
Low carbs
Drink lots of water
Keep hormones in check
Mediation
Spf
What's x30001 taking nowadays for longevity and health?

What's x30001 taking nowadays for longevity and health?
More focused on productivity and managing work/stress and exercising daily. I meditate a lot. Retin-A 0.05% every day. Vitamin d3, NAC, lions mane, fish oils and a good diet. I’m not really focusing heavily on anti-aging specifically but trying to lose a bit of weight. Just apply all the common sense shit and don’t eat junk food and get regular exercise and work towards you goals

so the studies say that it reversed in everyone after 2 weeks
and you want to know more what exactly

More focused on productivity and managing work/stress and exercising daily. I meditate a lot. Retin-A 0.05% every day. Vitamin d3, NAC, lions mane, fish oils and a good diet. I’m not really focusing heavily on anti-aging specifically but trying to lose a bit of weight. Just apply all the common sense shit and don’t eat junk food and get regular exercise and work towards you goals
Yes, Cortisol spiking is a big one for aging, 2021 workplace is the real collagen reaper out there

so the studies say that it reversed in everyone after 2 weeks
and you want to know more what exactly
If there was somehow a knowledgeable opinion about this on this forum

Should go back to normal in the next few weeks.

If you feel it hasnt you can try collagen induction therapies like PRP Microneedling

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Yes, Cortisol spiking is a big one for aging, 2021 workplace is the real collagen reaper out there
Try to just focus on obstacles one by one as they come. Trying to gather “everything” you should do and spending a lot of time on here or worrying about things will just stress you out. Past year has been hard on everyone. Try to find a drive keeps you on the path of progression and improvement. But don’t drive yourself crazy

If you feel it hasnt you can try collagen induction therapies like PRP Microneedling
Yeah I use derminator2 every couple of weeks

Try to just focus on obstacles one by one as they come. Trying to gather “everything” you should do and spending a lot of time on here or worrying about things will just stress you out. Past year has been hard on everyone. Try to find a drive keeps you on the path of progression and improvement. But don’t drive yourself crazy
I get ya, it just destroyed entire year or so of collagen progress, including Retin-a regimen

• +1

My issue with microneedling, is that you're basically stressing your body into producing more collagen, that's pro-fibrotic response, will encourage scar tissue formation and such

No but really I'll just keep going with my routine, and experimenting a few things as well

• +1
Ghk-cu
Retin-A
Low carbs
Drink lots of water
Keep hormones in check
Mediation
Spf
What does Ghk-cu do? I searched it up but want to know what results you’ve seen

What does Ghk-cu do? I searched it up but want to know what results you’ve seen