[STUDY]Beer inhibits aromatese

D

Deleted member 21146

Mistral
So this study shows that beer blocks aromatese bozos by almost 200 microL/mL

For lazy:
The tested prenylflavonoids were able to inhibit estrogen formation, and their IC(50) values were determined, although no effect on aromatase expression was found. Lager beer, alcohol-free beer, stout beer, and xanthohumol-rich stout beer (200 microL/mL) significantly decreased aromatase activity.
Just drink beer theory:soy:
An also it doesnt fucking increase estrogen you idiots that's a myth

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 21192, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 4 others
So this study shows that beer blocks aromatese bozos by almost 200 microL/mL

For lazy:
The tested prenylflavonoids were able to inhibit estrogen formation, and their IC(50) values were determined, although no effect on aromatase expression was found. Lager beer, alcohol-free beer, stout beer, and xanthohumol-rich stout beer (200 microL/mL) significantly decreased aromatase activity.
Just drink beer theory:soy:
An also it doesnt fucking increase estrogen you idiots that's a myth
bruh even alc free tf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SchΓΆnling, MikeMew'sBitch, Lmao and 5 others
So regular bear doesn't inhibit aromatese? Also i doubt that estrogen will be observed
Considering how all types of alcohol are very often linked to lower testosterone it would be actually the reverse

Considering how all types of alcohol are very often linked to lower testosterone it would be actually the reverse
But study literally says otherwise :woke:

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Reminds me of these studies that say soy doesn't have an estrogenic effect. I take vast anecdotal data over a dodgy study. Everyone knows beer is estrogenic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 16220 and 3 others
Reminds me of these studies that say soy doesn't have an estrogenic effect. I take vast anecdotal data over a dodgy study. Everyone knows beer is estrogenic.
@Thyroidoverrope33 ye look at his comment, it sums it up. In short a beer or soy milk once in a while won't make you a femboy, but it's best to not have them. I think beer is like 50 times more potent than soy milk per liter.

FUARK finna drink sum alcohol free beers

@Thyroidoverrope33 ye look at his comment, it sums it up. In short a beer or soy milk once in a while won't make you a femboy, but it's best to not have them. I think beer is like 50 times more potent than soy milk per liter.
is it due to the alcohol content or for another element of beer

• +1
It's a fact that red wine increases testosterone

to speak in not so scientific terms the quercetin in the red wine blocks an enzyme from attaching to testosterone and going into your pee as a result you will have more testosterone in your bloodstream and less in your pee

there's also studies that say that one shot of vodka a week raises T and lowers serotonin which is good so one shot of vodka, one glass of red wine or one beer a week is ideal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SoonToAscend and 1 other person

to speak in not so scientific terms the quercetin in the red wine blocks an enzyme from attaching to testosterone and going into your pee as a result you will have more testosterone in your bloodstream and less in your pee

there's also studies that say that one shot of vodka a week raises T and lowers serotonin which is good so one shot of vodka, one glass of red wine or one beer a week is ideal
Alcohol = bad
grapes = very good
you can just eat grapes
quercetin is found in a lot of fruit and vegetables. Alcohol is a healthmin and a looksmin as well. It's only good for statusmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Both the alcohol and the phytoestrogens in beer
phytoestrogens in soy and beer but estrogen in fatty red meat and milk. Overall whats the best all around food for minimizing aromatization and maximizing test/igf1/insulin in your opinion?

phytoestrogens in soy and beer but estrogen in fatty red meat and milk. Overall whats the best all around food for minimizing aromatization and maximizing test/igf1/insulin in your opinion?

Welp
Minimizing aromatization = white button mushrooms, ray peat forum users report feeling knocked down from lowering aromatase so much from them. Cook them in coconut oil for 15 min without lid 30 minutes with lid or even more to boil off toxic compound hydrazine that's in them.
Test = just have a good diet, avoid trans fat and rancid fish oil pills. Yes milk has estrogen but like with soy studies are 50/50 whether or not this has any effect. Certain herbs raise testosterone like tongkat ali. Have enough fat and carbs, don't go above 35% of daily calories from protein. Try to have 2x carbs as protein and 1g/fat/day/1kg of body mass. You need vitamin D3, k2 so anything that provides them is gonna be good. D3 is made from sun exposure and thus even nations that supposedly eat a lot of vit d3 containing foods still have low levels (norway) so ideally go outside (I know it's hard for a looksmax user) or take a supplement. K2 you can make chickpea natto if you have a multicooker with yoghurt-making option or just live in a warm climate. Natto from either soybeans or other beans has like 100 mcg in 10 g which is VERY high (for example fermented cabbage has 2.5 mcg per 100 grams). It's enough for a day, don't go above 200 mcg.
IGF-1 - I don't know of ANY food that specifically increases IGF-1. It's made from hgh in the liver so just have large amounts of hgh and a healthy liver. Again just healthy diet, no specific foods (this is one of the reasons alcohol makes you a manlet - impair lives function which will reduce igf-1). Some people say igf-1 in milk can help but it's very small amount, it would be more economic to just inject it lmao. Have enough protein, like 1 g/ 1 pound weight/day and just try to increase HGH. Certain supplement and medications do that.
Insulin - what are you doing, diabetesmaxxing? If for whatever reason you need more insulin, which you probably don't, just eat more high glycemic index foods. White rice is the best for that.

• Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender
nigga what. how do soyboys cuckmog beermaxing normans then? :feelshmm:
Are you talking about the present or the past? In the past people drank very, very light beer most of the time. It's a myth that in middle ages people drank alcohol instead of water - if water was clean, they drank it. If not they made very, very light beer that was also often made without hops, hence less estrogenity. Also they had daily sun exposure and exercise, no microplastics in blood etc.

• +1
Welp
Minimizing aromatization = white button mushrooms, ray peat forum users report feeling knocked down from lowering aromatase so much from them. Cook them in coconut oil for 15 min without lid 30 minutes with lid or even more to boil off toxic compound hydrazine that's in them.
Test = just have a good diet, avoid trans fat and rancid fish oil pills. Yes milk has estrogen but like with soy studies are 50/50 whether or not this has any effect. Certain herbs raise testosterone like tongkat ali. Have enough fat and carbs, don't go above 35% of daily calories from protein. Try to have 2x carbs as protein and 1g/fat/day/1kg of body mass. You need vitamin D3, k2 so anything that provides them is gonna be good. D3 is made from sun exposure and thus even nations that supposedly eat a lot of vit d3 containing foods still have low levels (norway) so ideally go outside (I know it's hard for a looksmax user) or take a supplement. K2 you can make chickpea natto if you have a multicooker with yoghurt-making option or just live in a warm climate. Natto from either soybeans or other beans has like 100 mcg in 10 g which is VERY high (for example fermented cabbage has 2.5 mcg per 100 grams). It's enough for a day, don't go above 200 mcg.
IGF-1 - I don't know of ANY food that specifically increases IGF-1. It's made from hgh in the liver so just have large amounts of hgh and a healthy liver. Again just healthy diet, no specific foods (this is one of the reasons alcohol makes you a manlet - impair lives function which will reduce igf-1). Some people say igf-1 in milk can help but it's very small amount, it would be more economic to just inject it lmao. Have enough protein, like 1 g/ 1 pound weight/day and just try to increase HGH. Certain supplement and medications do that.
Insulin - what are you doing, diabetesmaxxing? If for whatever reason you need more insulin, which you probably don't, just eat more high glycemic index foods. White rice is the best for that.
thx for high effort response

by insulin i meant retaining insulin sensitivity as many pubertymaxxers here use MK677 or peptides and or HGH + eating a shit ton of carbs for high IGF 1, wondering if u had any pointers for that besides the typical berberine/metformin/timing of gh tips

• Love it
Welp
Also @TeenAscender white button mushrooms slightly (under 10%) reduce 5alphareductase which converts test to DHT. DHT is needed in puberty, responsible for deep voice and big dick so you don't want to reduce it. To compensate you can eat white button mushrooms with sorghum - dry hot climate grain. Soak it overnight and cook under a lid for 30 minutes or more until soft (drain the water from soaking overnight). It has goitrogenic properties so you need to have enough iodine in your diet to compensate (seaweed or lugols solution). You can buy sorghum syrup or tincture if you don't want or can't find the grain. You cook and eat it like rice.

• +1
thx for high effort response

by insulin i meant retaining insulin sensitivity as many pubertymaxxers here use MK677 or peptides and or HGH + eating a shit ton of carbs for high IGF 1, wondering if u had any pointers for that besides the typical berberine/metformin/timing of gh tips
Berberine is shit and has anti-anabolic properties

to LOWER insulin:
eat fiber (from real food don't take retarded fiber supplement). Don't increase it overnight, slowly adapt to more and more. Your gut will adapt to it. Chew your fibrous food very well.
Swap processed carbs to unprocessed ones. White rice -> buckwheat. White bread -> potatoes etc.
Swap white sugar for xylitol (mogger sweetener, isn't toxic shit like aspartame, actually is sweeter than sugar gram per gram, strengthens bones and protects against tooth decay).
Have regular meals with no snacking
metforming with prescription
or 300 mg alpha lipoic acid with 200-300 mcg of chromium picollinate you can ask @FreakkForLife for more tips he is the chief heightmaxxer of this forum
20 min walk before and after a meal (after a meal is more important).

• +1

to LOWER insulin:
eat fiber (from real food don't take retarded fiber supplement). Don't increase it overnight, slowly adapt to more and more. Your gut will adapt to it. Chew your fibrous food very well.
Swap processed carbs to unprocessed ones. White rice -> buckwheat. White bread -> potatoes etc.
Swap white sugar for xylitol (mogger sweetener, isn't toxic shit like aspartame, actually is sweeter than sugar gram per gram, strengthens bones and protects against tooth decay).
or 300 mg alpha lipoic acid with 200-300 mcg of chromium picollinate you can ask @FreakkForLife for more tips he is the chief heightmaxxer of this forum
Also eating a shit ton of carbs for igf-1 is retarded. Excess carbs cause stress on the body and your igf-1 is already high asf from mk-677 or GH. As I said 2:1 carb to protein ratio is enough and you can even go lower. Make sure to get some fruit as fructose lowers SHBG which will increase free test

• +1

to LOWER insulin:
is high intensity cardio legit for making tangible benefits to insulin sensitivity or will these diet lifestyle hacks make more of a difference

• +1
Also eating a shit ton of carbs for igf-1 is retarded. Excess carbs cause stress on the body and your igf-1 is already high asf from mk-677 or GH. As I said 2:1 carb to protein ratio is enough and you can even go lower. Make sure to get some fruit as fructose lowers SHBG which will increase free test
RIP eating high carbs makes it seem like i gained more muscle cuz i see the weight on the scale go up but i iguess i shouldnt do that :lul:

• +1
is high intensity cardio legit for making tangible benefits to insulin sensitivity or will these diet lifestyle hacks make more of a difference
Any kind of exercise will be good. Also by high intensity you mean sprinting? Coz sprinting will increase HGH.

• +1
RIP eating high carbs makes it seem like i gained more muscle cuz i see the weight on the scale go up but i iguess i shouldnt do that :lul:
You can eat more if you exercise and burn it more. If you eat too much carbs without exercise your body will try to burn it - literally burn it - for extra energy (heat). This is why after a carb heavy meal and no exercise some people will begin feeling warm and sweating (convertin sugar to fat is very hard). But if you are depleting the glucose in your bloody and glycogen in muscles/liver you will not have such a problem.

Also for test - ray peat and his followers claim carrot salad can help the body to get rid of excess estrogen. I know it sounds funny but here's how it works - cut up a carrot using a peeler so it will still have "long" fibers. Eat with 1 tbsp of olive/coco oil. When it enters your gut the fiber will be used to "bind" the excess estrogen in gut and, literally, poop it out. You stand nothing to lose (maybe some money if you live in a place that has expensive olive/coco oil) but you can gain some estrogen detoxification.

• +1
Also a. it either really helped you gain muscle by allowing to push harder in gym (carbs = energy, also they lower shbg which increases free test, fructose the most. Carnivore dieters have atrocious free T level due to not eating enough carbs) or b. it didn't but it made you retain water (1 gram of glycogen stored requires 3 grams of water, this is why excess carbs bloat you. Creatine works in a similar way as it also retains water, thus it doesn't increase muscle fiber number/size but instead increases water content in your muscles making you look bigger)

Welp
How many grams of shrooms per day?

• +1
How many grams of shrooms per day?
I take 400-500 (around one pound) bag in store sautee in 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and add a few tablespoons per day to my dishes because I hate the texture of mushrooms. I think it averages to around 80-100 g per day.

Are you talking about the present or the past? In the past people drank very, very light beer most of the time. It's a myth that in middle ages people drank alcohol instead of water - if water was clean, they drank it. If not they made very, very light beer that was also often made without hops, hence less estrogenity. Also they had daily sun exposure and exercise, no microplastics in blood etc.
the present :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Alcohol = bad
grapes = very good
you can just eat grapes
quercetin is found in a lot of fruit and vegetables. Alcohol is a healthmin and a looksmin as well. It's only good for statusmaxxing.
sugar should protect from alcohol damage, honey-wine was one of the most common roman beverages and no it's not a myth

a good quality alcohol whether it's kefir or red wine helps relax your blood vessels and make your gut bacteria be able to produce b vitamins for an antioxidant effect eating it with a decent sized meal can protect you from emf / ionizing radiations and calcification, reducing your risk of cancer and heart disease I know your daddy isn't a fan of probiotics but a regular intake of fermented foods has been the norm all throughout history

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and SoonToAscend
I take 400-500 (around one pound) bag in store sautee in 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and add a few tablespoons per day to my dishes because I hate the texture of mushrooms. I think it averages to around 80-100 g per day.
After cookinf shrooms lose some nutrients no? Is 100g per day enougg to barely crush estrogen? Have you noticed some symptoms of low estrogen or symptoms that you improved it?and also wont it just burn if you cook it for 1 hour?

• +1
sugar should protect from alcohol damage, honey-wine was one of the most common roman beverages and no it's not a myth

a good quality alcohol whether it's kefir or red wine helps relax your blood vessels and make your gut bacteria be able to produce b vitamins for an antioxidant effect eating it with a decent sized meal can protect you from emf / ionizing radiations and calcification, reducing your risk of cancer and heart disease I know your daddy isn't a fan of probiotics but a regular intake of fermented foods has been the norm all throughout history
They didn't drink alcohol constantly, only if fresh water wasn't accessible.
Also do you have a source for alcohol helping to produce b vitamins, reducing cancer and heart disease? Also alcohol is different from other fermented foods, I never said they're bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
After cookinf shrooms lose some nutrients no? Is 100g per day enougg to barely crush estrogen? Have you noticed some symptoms of low estrogen or symptoms that you improved it?and also wont it just burn if you cook it for 1 hour?
Some nutrients are destroyed by cooking. Mainly vitamin C which shrooms have very, very little. Not to mention they are disgusting raw. I think 100g could make some difference, but again - I got the idea from ray peat forum which believes orange juice and ice cream cures male pattern baldness. I didn't get any symptoms of too low estrogen, maybe I'd have to up the dosage. It won't burn if you cover it with a lid, also mushrooms give back a LOT of water. I do that and blend them afterwards

Tell that to the 7foot 300lbs of pure muscle Viking berserker that drinks 5 gallons of beer every day
Beer used to be made without hops. Hops were introduced by slavs and still it was often made with only grains in the middle ages

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Some nutrients are destroyed by cooking. Mainly vitamin C which shrooms have very, very little. Not to mention they are disgusting raw. I think 100g could make some difference, but again - I got the idea from ray peat forum which believes orange juice and ice cream cures male pattern baldness. I didn't get any symptoms of too low estrogen, maybe I'd have to up the dosage. It won't burn if you cover it with a lid, also mushrooms give back a LOT of water. I do that and blend them afterwards
Are there any solid examples that shrooms decrease estrogen?maybe someone wrote report or something. People say it's a meme

• +1
beer reverses balding :soy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and SoonToAscend
alcohol is a looksmin and lifemin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and SoonToAscend
who cares lol
people here say that music decreases T so one shouldnt listen to music. Beer is bad for health, looks and productivity and it's obvious
we want our actions to base on our needs, not on whether they increase testosterone or not. If you want more testosterone - look into pharmaceutical drugs and stop coping

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and SoonToAscend
who cares lol
people here say that music decreases T so one shouldnt listen to music. Beer is bad for health, looks and productivity and it's obvious
we want our actions to base on our needs, not on whether they increase testosterone or not. If you want more testosterone - look into pharmaceutical drugs and stop coping
who the fuck says music decreases T

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Damn someone said that he noticed abnormal reduction in estrogen when taking a spoonful of the liquid from the cooked mushrooms
Yes now go and keep yo growth plates open kiddo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 21146 and SoonToAscend

red wine lowers cholesterol and cholesterol is needed for making testosterone though

• +1
All these natty lifestyle/diet/supplemets etc that "increase" or "decrease" Estrogen or Testosterone are so insignificant its just cope you wont feel any diffrence

If you seriously wanna lower your estrogen levels to a point where you feel diffrent mentally (low estrogen = low stress low neuroticism) then just take a pill of Exemestane/Aromasin.

I am on Exemestane (aromatase inhibitor) and I feel a significant diffrence in how low estrogen levels makes me more chilled out n calm.

I cured my neuroticism n anxiety just by taking Exemestane for a couple of days

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ItsOverCel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
red wine lowers cholesterol and cholesterol is needed for making testosterone though
I don't think you can lower your cholesterol from wine low enough to inhibit production of testosterone... you produce around 2 grams daily I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 8988

Users who are viewing this thread

Back