[STUDY]Beer inhibits aromatese

All these natty lifestyle/diet/supplemets etc that "increase" or "decrease" Estrogen or Testosterone are so insignificant its just cope you wont feel any diffrence

If you seriously wanna lower your estrogen levels to a point where you feel diffrent mentally (low estrogen = low stress low neuroticism) then just take a pill of Exemestane/Aromasin.

I am on Exemestane (aromatase inhibitor) and I feel a significant diffrence in how low estrogen levels makes me more chilled out n calm.

I cured my neuroticism n anxiety just by taking Exemestane for a couple of days
1 pill of exemastane (25 mg) is likely to crash estrogen and lead to depression and destroyed joints, lower doses are recommended by the likes of @FreakkForLife

• Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Reminds me of these studies that say soy doesn't have an estrogenic effect. I take vast anecdotal data over a dodgy study. Everyone knows beer is estrogenic.
besides, those who drink beer atleast when i observed such men in india they start growing Fat Beer Bellies as if they are pregnant or something. Could it be bcuz of Increased Estrogen in the body?😬

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
All these natty lifestyle/diet/supplemets etc that "increase" or "decrease" Estrogen or Testosterone are so insignificant its just cope you wont feel any diffrence

If you seriously wanna lower your estrogen levels to a point where you feel diffrent mentally (low estrogen = low stress low neuroticism) then just take a pill of Exemestane/Aromasin.

I am on Exemestane (aromatase inhibitor) and I feel a significant diffrence in how low estrogen levels makes me more chilled out n calm.

where 2 buy plz help. I am in india. Can i get it?

• +1
soy doesn't have an estrogenic effect
it doesn't its a myth that soy lowers test

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
there was a thread about it on this website
maybe sad music does. Specifically Heart Broken music which reminds u of Losses u made in ur dating Lyf

it doesn't its a myth that soy lowers test
jew site it is I Must ADMIT!πŸ€™πŸ€™

• JFL
1 pill of exemastane (25 mg) is likely to crash estrogen and lead to depression and destroyed joints, lower doses are recommended by the likes of @FreakkForLife
where did u came 2 know this from? Plz help if u can. I'm planning on buying this if i get money.

• +1

I take 1/4th of a 25 mg pill

I have tried both 12,5 mg and 25 mg too though and its fine no diffrence from lower dosages but more expensive so I prefer to take 1/4th since its equally effective

• Love it
red wine lowers cholesterol and cholesterol is needed for making testosterone though
red wine reduces ldl cholesterol known as the ''bad'' cholesterol because ldl can build up in your arteries and increase the risk of stroke and heart attack

I'm not saying that meat and dietary cholesterol which are very good for testosterone production affect it but having low ldl cholesterol is a sign of health it's more complicated than cholesterol = good and reduces cholesterol = bad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Deleted member 8988

Why not take aromasin? Is there any difference between aromasin and Exemestane?

• +1
Why not take aromasin? Is there any difference between aromasin and Exemestane?
Exemestane is a substance
Aromasin is a brand of drug made by pfizer that has exemestane as an active ingredient

Users who are viewing this thread

Back