Study finds facially unattractive adolescents lose social popularity when they act aggressively, but facially attractive ones do not lose popularity w

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22093, Truecel14 and 4 others
That makes sense, no wonder co-workers complained of me being aggressive when I was just being assertive and standing up for myself. If I had been average, these same fuckers would have acted respectfully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Truecel14, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
That makes sense, no wonder co-workers complained of me being aggressive when I was just being assertive and standing up for myself. If I had been average, these same fuckers would have acted respectfully.
do u know what adolescents are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Fgsfds and Artemis

Study finds facially unattractive adolescents lose social popularity when they act aggressively, but facially attractive ones do not lose popularity when they do it (x-post from PPD)​

Who cares about attractiveness, when you can break the skull of your opponents, and the women who do not want to suck you? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTetrad, Travis, Truecel14 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Truecel14, Trilogy and 1 other person
Dn read but fuark Hamza mogging in your pic. He gives y'all curries hope

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, mogger797, Deleted member 21340 and 1 other person
Justification and sympathy for cause is readily given to attractive people? Who would have thought

Richard Ramirez, Nate Jacobs, etc. The list goes on and on for people who receive sympathy for acting aggressively due to their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member