Study: Jaw width its all about wisdom teeth

well you got yourself some assimetry

Idk, my face is more symmetrical now but i can say that my face was more bloated at %12 bf compared to now. But it is prolly due to early age.

Idk, my face is more symmetrical now but i can say that my face was more bloated at %12 bf compared to now. But it is prolly due to early age.
well if you have two pieces of bone pressing on your cheeks it will affect theyr width

lol lifefuel for me then
i removed only my upper rofl
did not remove my lower cause they said there were a nerve damage risk rofl

Peak bro science.

If you really want to make a high effort thread atleast post the patient testomonials you talk about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and Golden Glass
What if the lower ones grow into the other teeth?
if you feel pain then remove them but remove also the ones on top so you dont look like a complete jawlet
Peak bro science.

If you really want to make a high effort thread atleast post the patient testomonials you talk about.
its common sense in orthodentics no need for pics

Most surgeons want to remove all of them.

I used to think he was some kind of chad, he looks like a normie actually

Attachments

• gettyimages-513167638-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-513167638-1024x1024.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 60
Over for me, got lower removed, upper remained. Holy shit fuck this life.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
JFL just pull out all of your teeth to get giga hollow cheeks theory
there is a difference between having hollow cheeks because of actual bonemass and bone protrusion (the desirable type) and having holocaust tier hollow cheeks because of subhuman lack of teeth support (the type that only aspie looking twink models have)
besides, logically you would think that removing the teeth at the back of your maxilla aka removing bone support would encourage your maxilla to cave back in (not sure on this one tho, but removing teeth support is obviously going to have a negative impact on your skull)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, OverForMe, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Jfl at these autists pulling put their teeth to get hollow cheeks.
You get hollow cheeks by reducing buccinator muscle tone. Basically chee correctly in a way that only engages masseters and not the buccinators and you will have hollow cheeks.

90% of people dont chew in the correct physiological manner, hence have bloated buccinators.

@Dr Shekelberg thoughts?
What do you mean by "chew right"?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
no evidence, end this thread.

What do you mean by "chew right"?
"chewing right" won't 100% give you hollow cheeks, but chewing without using your buccinator muscles (aka not pressing your lips together to chew/swallow) will decrease the size of them making your cheeks less bloated
it's actually pretty legit but it obviously won't make a night/day difference

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, OverForMe and Deleted member 3202
"chewing right" won't 100% give you hollow cheeks, but chewing without using your buccinator muscles (aka not pressing your lips together to chew/swallow) will decrease the size of them making your cheeks less bloated
it's actually pretty legit but it obviously won't make a night/day difference
What about masseter hypertrophy? Won't that also have an effect on hollowness of the cheeks?

Jfl at these autists pulling put their teeth to get hollow cheeks.
You get hollow cheeks by reducing buccinator muscle tone. Basically chee correctly in a way that only engages masseters and not the buccinators and you will have hollow cheeks.

90% of people dont chew in the correct physiological manner, hence have bloated buccinators.

@Dr Shekelberg thoughts?
How does somebody chew with their buccinators?

What about masseter hypertrophy? Won't that also have an effect on hollowness of the cheeks?
masseter hypertrophy is mostly cope unless you have top tier bones that prevent them from making you look bloated
also let's not forget that chewing hard gum like a retard to get thick masseters will wear out your teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
JFL just pull out all of your teeth to get giga hollow cheeks theory
there is a difference between having hollow cheeks because of actual bonemass and bone protrusion (the desirable type) and having holocaust tier hollow cheeks because of subhuman lack of teeth support (the type that only aspie looking twink models have)
besides, logically you would think that removing the teeth at the back of your maxilla aka removing bone support would encourage your maxilla to cave back in (not sure on this one tho, but removing teeth support is obviously going to have a negative impact on your skull)
if your wisdom teeth are pushing on the cheek you will never have hollow cheeks

masseter hypertrophy is mostly cope unless you have top tier bones that prevent them from making you look bloated
So you can't cut down bf % to avoid looking bloated?

if your wisdom teeth are pushing on the cheek you will never have hollow cheeks
damn, after all the compelling evidence you provided to support your claim, i can't help but feel enlightened tbhngl

damn, after all the compelling evidence you provided to support your claim, i can't help but feel enlightened tbhngl
You dont know how teeth work? they are bone and press on your face removing some in certain points change your face ratios

You dont know how teeth work? they are bone and press on your face removing some in certain points change your face ratios
yes and they also offer support to other bones that constitute your face.
if lower wisdom teeth removal will make the mandible smaller, don't you think the same thing will happen to your maxilla if you remove the upper ones ? it's fucking common sense, don't go about and tell people to remove their wisdom teeth

yes and they also offer support to other bones that constitute your face.
if lower wisdom teeth removal will make the mandible smaller, don't you think the same thing will happen to your maxilla if you remove the upper ones ? it's fucking common sense, don't go about and tell people to remove their wisdom teeth
no the upper ones are useless and a looksmin as you can see on alex costa they make big cheeks is the one down that offer jaw width
You will never have a lean face as long as they are pressing on your cheeks

no the upper ones are useless and a looksmin as you can see on alex costa they make big cheeks is the one down that offer jaw width
JFL i'm done with this shit. just go remove all the teeth you please if you're so fond on It. what else am i supposed to say apart from a logical compelling argument

JFL i'm done with this shit. just go remove all the teeth you please if you're so fond on It. what else am i supposed to say apart from a logical compelling argument
Look its common sense all chads and models remove them in theyr teens its the incels who are poor or shy that dont

Look its common sense all chads and models remove them in theyr teens its the incels who are poor or shy that dont
Just pick outliers and use them as average specimens
No, you won't look like Barrett if you remove your wisdom teeth
If you have hollow cheeks but trash tier bones you will look like a heroin addict

lol you guys have no common sense
There is nothing of common sense in that claim. Indeed I got my wisdom removed and I thought that my jaw was going to get fucked, but guess what, still the fucking same if not wider

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
This is stupid and dangerous, don't listen to this retard. Don't get your wisdom teeth removed unless necessary, your face can cave in even more with no wisdom teeth which will make your maxilla look melted.

Last edited:
How does somebody chew with their buccinators?
He meant using buccinators when chewing, as in moving jaw side to side.
lol you guys have no common sense
Common sense is unscientific, did you really expect anyone to believe this without any real backing? Especially with study in the title?

This is stupid and dangerous, don't listen to this retard. Don't get your wisdom teeth removed unless necessary, your face can cave in even more with no wisdom teeth which will make your maxilla look melted.
maxila is affected by lower wisdom teeth the upper ones are a looksmin making cheeks look fat and jaw small

My wisdom teeth are impacted so I decide to remove them
Up makes cheeks fat and wider ruining your looks
low makes jaw wider
remove both and you look neutral remove only upper and you get that model sunken cheeks wide jaw look you need by changing your face ratios more effect than any surgery
Go get those upper arch wisdom teeth removed
Also example of upper wisdom teeth wide face
What dafaa is this grammar, can someone explain to me what dafaq this guy talking about?

Last edited:
Let me answer in 2024 and say that after getting 1/2 of my upper wisdom teeth I can see the difference just 4 days after having it removed. Thank God I won't get my lower ones removed, but I would say that the upper ones are totally worth getting removed (painless, just pulled with anesthesia)

low makes jaw wider
remove both and you look neutral remove only upper and you get that model sunken cheeks wide jaw look you need by changing your face ratios more effect than any surgery
I already have good facial development so I’m scared when my dentist asks me if I want to remove them

That's why I get model face when I add jaw width and angularity.
I removed both

low makes jaw wider
Jewish scam, DON'T trust the op guys hes full of shit