Study: Jaw width its all about wisdom teeth

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
Up makes cheeks fat and wider ruining your looks
low makes jaw wider
remove both and you look neutral remove only upper and you get that model sunken cheeks wide jaw look you need by changing your face ratios more effect than any surgery
Go get those upper arch wisdom teeth removed
Also example of upper wisdom teeth wide face

Attachments

• wisdomteeth6.jpg
    wisdomteeth6.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 202
  • original.png
    original.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 359
  • gettyimages-513167638-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-513167638-1024x1024.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 429
  • Screenshot_2020-01-30 Can Wisdom Teeth Surgery Cause a Thinning of the Face - Ask the Dentist.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-30 Can Wisdom Teeth Surgery Cause a Thinning of the Face - Ask the Dentist.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars
big if true

im supposed to get mine out soon

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4804, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
So dont get bottom out put get top removed?

wont top wisdom teeth make zygos wider?
no they make your cheeks bloated and bigger than your jaw by being lower than your zygos
Upper wisdom teeth is rigth where your cheeks are and they ruin looks and harmony

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mogstars and Deleted member 2227
where is the study?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, PowersOfTen, Deleted member 470 and 8 others
Last edited:
so only the lower ones affect bone, the upper ones don't and only the upper ones affect the appearance of the cheeks, the lower ones don't. does this make sense to you?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
so only the lower ones affect bone, the upper ones don't and only the upper ones affect the appearance of the cheeks, the lower ones don't. does this make sense to you?
Its not hard
Upper ones make your cheeks wider so dream sunken cheeks
lower ones make your jaw wider

Its not hard
Upper ones make your cheeks wider so dream sunken cheeks
lower ones make your jaw wider
yea cheekBONES, if either them actually affects anything, which I doubt. but that's beside the point

study from broscience.gov
Well all people can see the evidence of wisdom teeth removal is not that hard to understand i think it make sense that removing the upper ones will give you more sunken cheeks especially if they are grown wide
yea cheekBONES, if either them actually affects anything, which I doubt. but that's beside the point
they are lower than cheekbones they affect the cheek making it impossible to get that sunken cheek look and they make your jaw seem smaller by affecting face ratios

Jfl at these autists pulling put their teeth to get hollow cheeks.
You get hollow cheeks by reducing buccinator muscle tone. Basically chee correctly in a way that only engages masseters and not the buccinators and you will have hollow cheeks.

90% of people dont chew in the correct physiological manner, hence have bloated buccinators.

@Dr Shekelberg thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and gaypharoah
Jfl at these autists pulling put their teeth to get hollow cheeks.
You get hollow cheeks by reducing buccinator muscle tone. Basically chee correctly in a way that only engages masseters and not the buccinators and you will have hollow cheeks.

90% of people dont chew in the correct physiological manner, hence have bloated buccinators.

@Dr Shekelberg thoughts?
if you have wide upper wisdom teeth you can dream sunken cheeks its impossible as they push the skin
its not hard to get come on
Even if you lose fat you still have the teeth making your cheeks appear wide

if you have wide upper wisdom teeth you can dream sunken cheeks its impossible as they push the skin its not hard to get come on
Bruhh wtf is the bs broscience shit? At least with mewing or other things there is no harm.

but pulling out your wisdom teeth has permanent and damaging consequences

Bruhh wtf is the bs broscience shit? At least with mewing or other things there is no harm.

but pulling out your wisdom teeth has permanent and damaging consequences
Its common sense go look what wisdom teeth removal causes
Im a man of science and a gentleman
Yes removing lower wisdom teeth makes your jaw smaller so as consequence removing the upper ones make your cheeks smaller and jaw appear bigger as you dont have all that mass on your cheeks and your face ratio changes

Its common sense go look what wisdom teeth removal causes
Im a man of science and a gentleman
Yes removing lower wisdom teeth makes your jaw smaller so as consequence removing the upper ones make your cheeks smaller and jaw appear bigger
Is that how you plan on getting hollow cheeks? JFL
its like someone sawing off toes to fit their shoes instead of buying bigger ones

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
My upper wisdom teeth are almost behind my masseters.
That normal?

seems to far back to have an effect on hollowness

• +1
Reactions: mee and Deleted member 1464
Is that how you plan on getting hollow cheeks? JFL
its like someone sawing off toes to fit their shoes instead of buying bigger ones
They are a looksmin depending on how wide they are its impossible to get sunken cheeks they press on the skin.......also its common sense to remove them even normies do it but they remove the lower ones ruining theyr jaw width

They are a looksmin depending on how wide they are its impossible to get sunken cheeks.......also its common sense to remove them even normies do it but they remove the lower ones ruining theyr jaw width
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

where the fuck is your study
Absolute broscience

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Thats you not accepting my studies and science
This seems possible but where the fuck is your study
Its not hard to get evidence just look at what wisdom teeth removal does its common sense
Who dont wants to remove them can stay with the bloated look no diet will work if they are wide enough
where the fuck is your study
Absolute broscience
you can see in x rays how they affect cheek width and jaw width

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mogstars, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
study science = 404
u are just making aspie scientist theories
Its common sense the effect they have there is many patients that done it
This is the biggest looksmax but some of you cant accept it

Its common sense the effect they have there is many patients that done it
This is the biggest looksmax but some of you cant accept it
All i see is negative experiences with wisdom teeth removal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
All i see is negative experiences with wisdom teeth removal
They remove the lower ones its just proof for my theory
thats the effect of upper arch wisdom teeth width
he would look much better without them

Attachments

• gettyimages-513167638-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-513167638-1024x1024.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
They remove the lower ones its just proof for my theory
thats the effect of upper arch wisdom teeth width
he would look much better without them
post examples of someone who did this and got the results you wrote

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mogstars, kuroro and 4 others
post examples of someone who did this and got the results you wrote
Once it becomes a common looksmax procedure you will see many only getting the top ones removed and posting pics

Once it becomes a common looksmax procedure you will see many only getting the top ones removed and posting pics
JFL, so you have no evidence afterall, kill urself fucking idiot do you really think someone will listen to your autist theories?you are indeed a pathetic low iq looser

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mogstars, Youㅤ and 6 others
JFL, so you have no evidence afterall, kill urself fucking idiot do you really think someone will listen to your autist theories?you are indeed a pathetic low iq looser
There is evidence just not on this forum its not hard to udnerstand the effect of wisdom teeth removal many people know it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 685
Cherry-picked photo and your theory makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Got one removed from top and one from bottom, zero changes in 2.5 years. Also why do u believe removing the top one reducing cheek fat but not ur bones(zygos) but u believe removing the bottom one reducing the jaw size.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Cherry-picked photo and your theor
How it makes 0 sense when its common sense they add face width
you cant fight this
why would you want your face to be slimmer they make your zygos wider

I wasnt born with the right upper wisdom tooth. I still have all the others wisdom teeth though

There is evidence just not on this forum its not hard to udnerstand the effect of wisdom teeth removal many people know it
Then post it

• +1
Reactions: draco
Got one removed from top and one from bottom, zero changes in 2.5 years.
well you got yourself some assimetry
Cherry-picked photo and your theor

why would you want your face to be slimmer they make your zygos wider
no they make your cheeks seem fat zygos are up
upper wisdom teeth is under your cheekbones

Last edited:
hollow cheeks are more a product of 1) bizygomatic breadth 2) orbital protrusion - these two create height for the epidermis to drape over and sink down due to - 3) a small buccinator muscle 4) low facial adiposity and malar fat pads 5) forward protruding low third (this matters the least eg look at women with hollow cheeks but weak lower third.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, gaypharoah, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
hollow cheeks are more a product of 1) bizygomatic breadth 2) orbital protrusion 3) a small buccinator muscle 4) low facial adiposity and malar fat pads 5) forward protruding low third (this matters the least eg look at women with hollow cheeks but weak lower third.
professional models already do it to get sunked cheeks and higher cheekbones look by removing the upper wisdom teeth

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-30 Can Wisdom Teeth Surgery Cause a Thinning of the Face - Ask the Dentist.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-30 Can Wisdom Teeth Surgery Cause a Thinning of the Face - Ask the Dentist.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 122
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
professional models already do it to get sunked cheeks and higher cheekbones look by removing the upper wisdom teeth
and you can tell if they have gotten it extracted in motion

warned for shitpost in looksmaxing section
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo
it might be the cause of his wide cheeks if not obese
you dog waited so eagerly for my reply, that I could even edit it before you quote me again