Study made THIS YEAR on how niggers do in online dating. They're still at the VERY bottom, white men still at the top. Significantly lower than spics.

seems like cap. no way hispanics/indians do better than blacks??
This study is most likely based in a white suburb with little diversity.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and .👽.
Basically every race preferred each other
Yes. Women would choose their own race preferably, but would choose an attractive guy of another race than date an average/unattractive guy of their own race. So for white women, their preference is white>latino>black>asian>indian and for black women it is black>white>latino>asian>indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
This study is most likely based in a white suburb with little diversity.
i mean non whites get less matches but good looking non whites still do very well online. doesn't really matter if they get 100 instead of 200 matches like their male counterparts tbh. mogs normie men from every race

• +1
You coping bro
It’s not cope in very diverse areas with a lot of blacks, black men tend do very well. In parts of Florida, New York and the east coast most women here are open to dating black guys. In the mid west not so much

Study made this year on how niggers do in online dating.

"Chopik and Johnson also found that participants were more likely to swipe right on potential partners from their own racial group. But even after controlling for this effect, the researchers found that potential partners were penalized for being Black, Asian, or Hispanic."

[...]

"The penalty for Black individuals was particularly large. Participants were 2.3 to 3.3 times less likely to swipe right on Black versus White partners. The penalty for Hispanic individuals, on the other hand, was small and only appeared in two of the four studies."

“The most consistent finding from our study is that, by far, people use very surface-level features to swipe on romantic partners. Basically, it’s how attractive people are and, more surprisingly, the race of the person. People of color experience a large penalty when navigating these dating apps — they’re less likely to be swiped right on (i.e., chosen) controlling for how attractive they are,” Chopik told PsyPost.

For any of my white brothers who still doubt that race matters:

View attachment 1398564

Race is the second most important thing after attractiveness.

@TRUE_CEL on suicide watch

@LondonVillie @TeraCope54 @cloUder
I hope there's a black Holocaust and every nigger in America gets executed.

• JFL

Nothing new.

@MrGlutton on suicide watch

Denying whites are at the top in dating is denying the sky is blue

They have the least negative stereotypes and are the most attractive
Attractiveness is correlated to race because whites tend to have more favorable features, light ethnics and light blacks (ones with high white mixture) can do fine but the darker you are, the worse you'll do in OLD.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TsarTsar444, n0rthface and 2 others
Denying whites are at the top in dating is denying the sky is blue

They have the least negative stereotypes and are the most attractive
Attractiveness is correlated to race because whites tend to have more favorable features, light ethnics and light blacks (ones with high white mixture) can do fine but the darker you are, the worse you'll do in OLD.
look at this cucked self hating pajeet jfl @MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD

nigga cant cope w blacks and muslims fucking his dindu women, so he bends over to cumskins instead :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234 and 2 others
The penalty for Hispanic individuals, on the other hand, was small and only appeared in two of the four studies."
Lighter Hispanics, and light ethnics in general don't do bad like this forum claims but it's over tier if ur dark same shit with blacks, light skin and mutts with high white features i.e meeks, oubre will do better than their darker counterpart.

Light pill is extremely real with ethnic phenos obv they wont do as good as white but the darker you are the worse OLD is by a considerable amount (except gooks because they have zero dimorphism)

over tier if ur mestizo dark hispanic, dark black, dravidian or normal north indian (you still need to be lighter than avg north indian), dark arab etc.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

nigga cant cope w blacks and muslims fucking his dindu women, so he bends over to cumskins instead :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
wicked flip flopping again like a female, brutal :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, curryslayerordeath and RealLooksmaxxer

post your skin color ill tell you if you should be bwc crew or bbc crew you seem confused

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and volcelfatcel
post your skin color ill tell you if you should be bwc crew or bbc crew you seem confused
that abused light indian kutta @curryslayerordeath literally got blackpilled for his height and pheno by some 5'5 dravidian he knew irl who told him women treated him better because he was light and taller
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and RealLooksmaxxer
Im a proud non cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake and Shrek2OnDvD
BBC team is a state of mind not a skin color. i clearly have BBC mentality and thus belong to BBC team. we are not racist like you stormfront SWC copers are.
chief keef GIF
chief keef sosa GIF
bang bang dope GIF

that abused light indian kutta @curryslayerordeath literally got blackpilled for his height and pheno by some 5'5 dravidian he knew irl who told him women treated him better because he was light and taller
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
that guy was a cucked self hating pajeet just like you. dravidians are equal in mentality and closer to looks to BBCs, so they mog.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234 and 2 others
BBC team is a state of mind not a skin color. i clearly have BBC mentality and thus belong to BBC team. we are not racist like you stormfront SWC copers are.
chief keef GIF
chief keef sosa GIF
bang bang dope GIF

that guy was a cucked self hating pajeet just like you. dravidians are equal in mentality and closer to looks to BBCs, so they mog.
View attachment 1398861
why even say youre not racist you wish death upon me and all my white and white passing brethren

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
View attachment 1398863
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

CONSISTENCY 404
I KNOW YOU ARE MEMEING YOU ABUSED KUTTA

Goonz wooski

keep coping pussy boy, u know that message was sarcastic. this is the face that strikes fear into upper middle class suburban white dads as their daughters get soaking wet over it.

why even say youre not racist you wish death upon me and all my white and white passing brethren
racist = wanting ill towards another human race.
you lot are not human, is it racist to feast upon a hamburger or bacon? this is analogous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234, GetShrekt and 2 others
keep coping pussy boy, u know that message was sarcastic. this is the face that strikes fear into upper middle class suburban white dads as their daughters get soaking wet over it.
View attachment 1398880
MUHHH SARCASM YOU ABUSED DOG
KEEP PULLING THAT GAY CARD

IMAGINE USING @SubhumanCurrycel GIGA BLEACHED NORTH INDID MORPH, WHY NOT KEEP HIS DRAVIDIAN EXOTICNESS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
@Frank Jack on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
white men are small asf, 5.5 icnh on average moroccan muallatos like me are packing 9 inch on average
You wish, the only moroccan chads are more than half european. Spanish rapebabies from the last time we went there and claimed some cities for ourselves.

:feelshaha::feelskek:
Cope harder you were an andalusian slave serving berber chads.

View attachment 1399159
Even in modern times my ancestors raped your armies , worst defeat in modern spanish history.
View attachment 1399160View attachment 1399161
you were ruled by moroccans muslims for centuries like the inferior race you are. The only spanish admixture we got is by fucking your spanish whores for centuries.

tagging berber chad @buckchadley31
That's what almost 10 decades of rape does to a nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col
His land was from 711 to 1492 owned by muslim berbers and arabs, he definitely has major stockholm syndrome.
He truly is a wet subhuman dog, still looking for more abuse by his masters
Tenor 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234 and 5 others
Bro that gif is funny asf, i’m caging
Whites are a slave race every single race had them as slaves, infact their own people inslaved them more than anyone eles

they will always be slaves
B05E5A72 C689 443E AA47 18780C40F9E8

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Shrek2OnDvD and ✿👍col
ok but why do I see so many bmwf couples? defintly the biggest interracial couples are bmwf and wmaf
it’s because black females are ugly as shit

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col
why are all the recent comments not even about blacks anymore
lmao

@MrGlutton thoughts?

@MrGlutton on suicide watch

@MrGlutton cry about me tagging you

Miring imagine having no sexual dimorphism or psl value but still performing this well :lul::lul::lul:

lifefuel for us racists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, oldcelloser and RealLooksmaxxer
But @TRUE_CEL claims “cumskins” are all incel whilst curries and BBC slay
He is wrong. ONLY Curries slay, not "muh BBC"

WE ARE THE TRUE HHC MOGGERS, FUCKING AND ENSLAVING ALL WHITE WOMEN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 13787
He is wrong. ONLY Curries slay, not "muh BBC"

WE ARE THE TRUE HHC MOGGERS, FUCKING AND ENSLAVING ALL WHITE WOMEN
@RealLooksmaxxer
But why are there so many curries on here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and BigNigga69
@RealLooksmaxxer
But why are there so many curries on here?
STILL LOWER PERCENT THAN THE PERCENTAGE OF CURRIES IN THE WORLD, I WONDER WHY?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

ALSO, WE'RE HERE TO LAUGH AT CUMSKINS AND ALL CUCKS WHICH WORSHIP AND OBSESS OVER US:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 15004 and Shrek2OnDvD
STILL LOWER PERCENT THAN THE PERCENTAGE OF CURRIES IN THE WORLD, I WONDER WHY?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

ALSO, WE'RE HERE TO LAUGH AT CUMSKINS AND ALL CUCKS WHICH WORSHIP AND OBSESS OVER US:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But I’ve heard Indians worship whites

But I’ve heard Indians worship whites
MUH MUH WORSHIP WHITES NO LOL

MEANWHILE A HHC MOGGER LIKE ME HOLDS WHITE MOTHERS MOUTHS ON MY COCK AS THEY CHOKE IN ECSTASY:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
MUH MUH WORSHIP WHITES NO LOL

MEANWHILE A HHC MOGGER LIKE ME HOLDS WHITE MOTHERS MOUTHS ON MY COCK AS THEY CHOKE IN ECSTASY:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
@MarkCorrigan showed me this

So it’s fake?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670