Study made THIS YEAR on how niggers do in online dating. They're still at the VERY bottom, white men still at the top. Significantly lower than spics.

@MarkCorrigan showed me this

So it’s fake?

>MADE BY CUMSKIN

OFC IT'S A FAKE, JUST BE EXOTIC THEORY APPLIES, I AM BASICALLY THE ONLY CURRY IN MY SUBURB, MEANWHILE I FUCK WHITE WHORES:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
>MADE BY CUMSKIN

OFC IT'S A FAKE, JUST BE EXOTIC THEORY APPLIES, I AM BASICALLY THE ONLY CURRY IN MY SUBURB, MEANWHILE I FUCK WHITE WHORES:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’m a gook so it’s over for me

@looksmaxxer234 thoughts?

Study made this year on how niggers do in online dating.

"Chopik and Johnson also found that participants were more likely to swipe right on potential partners from their own racial group. But even after controlling for this effect, the researchers found that potential partners were penalized for being Black, Asian, or Hispanic."

[...]

"The penalty for Black individuals was particularly large. Participants were 2.3 to 3.3 times less likely to swipe right on Black versus White partners. The penalty for Hispanic individuals, on the other hand, was small and only appeared in two of the four studies."

“The most consistent finding from our study is that, by far, people use very surface-level features to swipe on romantic partners. Basically, it’s how attractive people are and, more surprisingly, the race of the person. People of color experience a large penalty when navigating these dating apps — they’re less likely to be swiped right on (i.e., chosen) controlling for how attractive they are,” Chopik told PsyPost.

For any of my white brothers who still doubt that race matters:

View attachment 1398564

Race is the second most important thing after attractiveness.

@TRUE_CEL on suicide watch

@LondonVillie @TeraCope54 @cloUder
brutals.
even though I am the best race possible, is always stings to see people being rejected for race.

My final looksmax is bleaching my skin. Im latino

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, turkproducer, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
“What mattered most when swiping was how attractive the people were and whether they were from the same racial/ethnic group. It really sheds a light on the types of things that go into how people choose romantic partners in these settings.”

in other words, "Chads are their own race" :blackpill:
Denial. It literally says race. Theres a penalty for being black lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
@RealLooksmaxxer im not joking. After i get my jaw and eyes reworked im ascending race or atleast becoming non shit skinned. Too many niggers deny the race pill when even the ugliest subhuman white dudes have no problem getting decent pussy. Blacks look like shit and need to be put down. Being black is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, goat2x, Danish_Retard and 3 others
@RealLooksmaxxer im not joking. After i get my jaw and eyes reworked im ascending race or atleast becoming non shit skinned. Too many niggers deny the race pill when even the ugliest subhuman white dudes have no problem getting decent pussy. Blacks look like shit and need to be put down. Being black is cope
Why do you hate being black so much?

• +1
Why do you hate being black so much?
Just embrace being the bottom of the barrel bro! Love yourself for being absolute dog shit bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Nigger shut the fuck up and get White

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, stevielake, oldcelloser and 3 others
Denial. It literally says race. Theres a penalty for being black lol
Nigga stfu I just run a tinder experiment for a black guy who mog salludon and amnesia to the ground in terms of likes and matches. I might post the results but I don’t have the energy to go back and forth with race copers like you. The study clearly said that being attractive > your race but all things being equal blacks pay a penalty for being black. It simply means Tyrones will not face issues in dating but the average black man will struggle more than the average white guy. This is no new information we all know that the average black guy will do shit in the west but tyrones slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Blackgymmax
Just embrace being the bottom of the barrel bro! Love yourself for being absolute dog shit bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
You’re a realist
Once I lose even more weight I went to get monolid surgery and cheekbone implants

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nigga stfu I just run a tinder experiment for a black guy who mog salludon and amnesia to the ground in terms of likes and matches. I might post the results but I don’t have the energy to go back and forth with race copers like you. The study clearly said that being attractive > your race but all things being equal blacks pay a penalty for being black. It simply means Tyrones will not face issues in dating but the average black man will struggle more than the average white guy. This is no new information we all know that the average black guy will do shit in the west but tyrones slay.
Tyrone will still have a penalty. There is no reason to not whitemaxx like @Blackgymmax is doing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5802, goat2x and 2 others
Tyrone will still have a penalty. There is no reason to not whitemaxx like @Blackgymmax is doing.
I’m happy with the women I get bro. It’s literally not a competition 😂

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I’m happy with the women I get bro. It’s literally not a competition 😂
Its time to get white my nigger
Not race coping theres more evidence proving that blacks are shit. I mean theres alot of experiments w tyrone vs chad where 100% of the time chad wins. If you have something then thats either elo or some weird location matter. My stance changes based on evidence presented

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Its time to get white my nigger

Not race coping theres more evidence proving that blacks are shit. I mean theres alot of experiments w tyrone vs chad where 100% of the time chad wins. If you have something then thats either elo or some weird location matter. My stance changes based on evidence presented
Tbh, in most of my experiments chads mog tyrones but I’m very shocked how this Tyrone mogged salludon and amnesia. What i have observed is that tyrones usually struggle to attract high class stacylites and stacys. The upper class professional and rich stacylites and stacys prefer chad only. But tyrones have no issues with your everyday Beckys and stacylites.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
Tbh, in most of my experiments chads mog tyrones but I’m very shocked how this Tyrone mogged salludon and amnesia. What i have observed is that tyrones usually struggle to attract high class stacylites and stacys. The upper class professional and rich stacylites and stacys prefer chad only. But tyrones have no issues with your everyday Beckys and stacylites.
Whats the point if you cant get a rich beta buxx gf? :feelswhy:

This thread is Racist

i cant believe that people on here forgot about the blackpill and ethnictax, i feel weird explaining it again, since it was common sense 1yr ago

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and gamma
Nigga you will always be black. We all have our cards life isn’t fair but you gotta make the most of what you got. Blacks tend to do very well in Latin and Caribbean countries since those girls are way less racist and are more open due to Latin America being very mixed

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Location is essential to how well black guys do tbh.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart
Nigga you will always be black. We all have our cards life isn’t fair but you gotta make the most of what you got. Blacks tend to do very well in Latin and Caribbean countries since those girls are way less racist and are more open due to Latin America being very mixed
why do you take it personally when blacks want to look whiter? Statistically, it will benefit them.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 5802
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and HowAmIAlive123
why?

If blacks features and skin did better than whites I would overdose on melanotan-2 faster than you can say wigger
That’s a slave mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Daily reminder

Study made this year on how niggers do in online dating.

"Chopik and Johnson also found that participants were more likely to swipe right on potential partners from their own racial group. But even after controlling for this effect, the researchers found that potential partners were penalized for being Black, Asian, or Hispanic."

[...]

"The penalty for Black individuals was particularly large. Participants were 2.3 to 3.3 times less likely to swipe right on Black versus White partners. The penalty for Hispanic individuals, on the other hand, was small and only appeared in two of the four studies."

“The most consistent finding from our study is that, by far, people use very surface-level features to swipe on romantic partners. Basically, it’s how attractive people are and, more surprisingly, the race of the person. People of color experience a large penalty when navigating these dating apps — they’re less likely to be swiped right on (i.e., chosen) controlling for how attractive they are,” Chopik told PsyPost.

For any of my white brothers who still doubt that race matters:

View attachment 1398564

Race is the second most important thing after attractiveness.

@TRUE_CEL on suicide watch

@LondonVillie @TeraCope54 @cloUder
i just checked this thread and wtf

why am i on suicidewatch:lul::lul:

• +1
@looksmaxxer234 cries every time he sees this study and his niggercel copes are destroyed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
@prettyboislime on suicide watch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
why would i be? i’m not black

you are on suicide watch pal

you're descended from a slave race, full of cucks so big they let themselves be enslaved and fucked by white men in the ass while their wives watched for over 400 years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how do you not rope instantly :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, TeraCope54 and prettyboislime

you're descended from a slave race, full of cucks so big they let themselves be enslaved and fucked by white men in the ass while their wives watched for over 400 years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how do you not rope instantly :feelskek:

View attachment 1537965
i guess whites are a slave cuck race, i’m 7/8 white!:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@FailedNormieManlet see what I mean why any ethnic or black would use online dating seriously is beyond me if your black or Arab your chances of getting laid increase by 10000% irl compared to using apps. Online dating is for white men only

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet see what I mean why any ethnic or black would use online dating seriously is beyond me if your black or Arab your chances of getting laid increase by 10000% irl compared to using apps. Online dating is for white men only
Ethnic tax is real. I switch to a predominantly curry dating app, and suddenly I match with cute girls. JFL, fuck whites women!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TwistofFate, Xangsane and 1 other person
Blacks are giga incels, even when they're gl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, MostGLSlayer and Deleted member 17291
Anything but white

No one would pay them attention if they stayed in Europe where they belong

Attachments

• south-sudan-17aug16.png
    south-sudan-17aug16.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 0
  • file-20180709-122274-1cwlfs4.jpg
    file-20180709-122274-1cwlfs4.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
No it's not, they're still shit colored. Only tan white men can have gold skin.
Gold skin = mulatto, latino, some mena and rice. Stop coping.

I'm middle eastern and objectively I have gold skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17291 and MostGLSlayer
Gold skin = mulatto, latino, some mena and rice. Stop coping.

I'm middle eastern and objectively I have gold skin.

THIS is golden skin

THIS is brown, shit colored skin.

unless you're a white arab you cannot be golden. stop coping.

I'm half white half Lebanese, with a bit of native central American.
you probably have golden skin/can get golden skin with tanning then

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane