Study : proteinmaxxing for heightmaxxing

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold

Male height in developing countries correlates with protein quantity.
Male height in developed countries correlates with protein quality.
Low protein quality can explain the unexpectedly short height means in the highly developed countries of East Asia and wealthy Asian oil superpowers.

In taller nations, the intake of protein and energy no longer fundamentally rises, but the consumption of plant proteins markedly decreases at the expense of animal proteins, especially those from dairy. Their highest consumption rates can be found in Northern and Central Europe, with the global peak of male height in the Netherlands (184 cm). In general, when only the complete data from 72 countries were considered, the consumption of protein from the five most correlated foods (r = 0.85) and the human development index (r = 0.84) are most strongly associated with tall statures.

Over for vegancels
1530245903 1515280573 ae9eaa08 03c9 4888 b65b 740527d16710

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
ZHYfo5r

if only you knew my nigga

Yeah yeah, the nigga friend who eats shit and is 6'6, we all have one View attachment 156316
JoinedOct 29, 2019

Fucking lol at you feeling all science-y because you read a study and are now posting about it on an aside forum (utterly pathetic). of course malnourishment is gonna stunt your growth to some extent. Also, stop with the cat pics you gay baboon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
BRB GONNA GET:
1. AROMASIN
2. GLUCOSAMINE
3. MSM
4. NEW PROTEIN POWDER

LETS DO THIS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KrissKross, Alexanderr and Arvenas
cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bui and Deleted member 685
JoinedOct 29, 2019

Fucking lol at you feeling all science-y because you read a study and are now posting about it on an aside forum (utterly pathetic). of course malnourishment is gonna stunt your growth to some extent. Also, stop with the cat pics you gay baboon

This is rough and mean,
I can't believe what I've seen
This cat is gentle, you're not
Please just leave, and let us cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2095
I was eating a shitload of protein from 15-21yo, up to 350g a day(!). Lots of meat, fish and eggs and it didn't seem to affect my height much.
I also ate up to 5000 kcal a day. The only thing it achieved was doubling my body weight (muscle + fat) and making me sick.

I wouldn't do it again, humans don't need nearly as much protein as we're often told. We don't have the same stomach acid levels as carnivorous animals to digest all that protein.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2095
I was eating a shitload of protein from 15-21yo, up to 350g a day(!). Lots of meat, fish and eggs and it didn't seem to affect my height much.
I also ate up to 5000 kcal a day. The only thing it achieved was doubling my body weight (muscle + fat) and making me sick.

I wouldn't do it again, humans don't need nearly as much protein as we're often told. We don't have the same stomach acid levels as carnivorous animals to digest all that protein.
what's your height again

Copemaxxing

• WTF
Reactions: RandomGuy