Study shows meal timing and blood flow can let us keep our fat pads in the upper face. We can spot produce and spot reduce fat

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
“It seems that subcutaneous ATBF (Subcutaneous adipose tissue blood flow) increases whenever there is a need for increased delivery of lipid substrate or removal of the products of lipolysis”

This basically means when you eat a meal with fats during the 30-60min mark after the meal, wherever blood flow is the most fat gets stored there

and vice versa when you’re fasting, wherever there’s blood flow fat gets loss there

I’m still reading through it cause it’s long asf but it talks about how fat gets metabolized in 30-60 mins after ingestion(I guess that’s where it decides it’s ganna be stored) and then stored at 2-3 hours after ingestion

Basically if you eat a meal you can control where the fat gets stored by increasing blood flow to the upper face with a warm towel or just regular towel(creating heat) and you have to do this with a meal containing of fats and carbs

also whenever your fasting you want the blood directed to your stomach cause that’s where it’s getting lost

the study goes over all of that

we could basically increase upper eyelid fat, orbital fat, upper cheek fat, forehead fat(reduce forehead wrinkles) and temple fat

There would be no need for fillers to make people look young

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MissLexotan6MG, FailedNormieManlet and 13 others
Oh so one hour after eating I should HeadstandMAxx?

:lul::lul::lul:

eat then an hour later rub your head with a towel

this is retarted its all genes

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 6423, datboijj and 1 other person

Whatever you can do to generate blood flow to your upper face(preferably right above your lips and not your lower jaw)

a towel is just one idea, I’m sure there’s others like inversion table headstands, rubbing your upper face etc. maybe even steaming your face

also after you eat you should try keep your stomach cold/cool with your shirt off(not ice cause ice cause could cause more blood flow when it’s cooled off to that area)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Apple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This sort of makes sense OP, except:

1) the hot towel thing I doubt raises blood flow enough, you probably need something to raise it to the point you get oxidation, but you may be right and it is linear, so even the hot towel may do SOMETHING

2) you will look like peak autist eating then putting towel on head, no?

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
This sort of makes sense OP, except:

1) the hot towel thing I doubt raises blood flow enough, you probably need something to raise it to the point you get oxidation, but you may be right and it is linear, so even the hot towel may do SOMETHING

2) you will look like peak autist eating then putting towel on head, no?
I don’t even think it needs to be a hot towel. You can just use a regular towel or multiple blankets and it will raise your face heat by a lot. Or you can massage it or put it over steaming water etc

in theory you could just do this once or twice a day and create fat

basically have a meal where you just eat all your fats and carbs(like 110g fats and carbs and no protein) and then heat up the area you want the fat to go to.

then when you want to build muscle eat your carbs and protein and just don’t worry about hearing anything in those meals

Another study confirming this theory

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26440163/

”Therefore, HS (heat stress)promotes increased adipocyte TAG storage, perhaps through upregulation of genes involved in fatty acid uptake and TAG synthesis.”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Cidre enjoyer
I know it sounds dumb but does mewing help with this?

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
does this mean I should repeatedly slap my gf's tits and ass an hour after feeding her?

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Inhale, personxyz and 2 others
Should I squint really hard when eating

Any science smart guys can comment on this and if I’m interpreting these two studies right?

also in the first study forgot to copy and paste this verse

“Secondly, the timing of the peak in ATBF (typically 30–60 min after glucose or meal ingestion) is much earlier than the peak chylomicronaemia (typically 2–5 h after ingestion of a fatty meal). Another possibility is that the physiological role of this increase in ATBF is to deliver a ‘signal’ to the tissue, for example, insulin or cortisol, both important in the up-regulation of adipose tissue LPL that is necessary for efficient storage of incoming TG.”

Any science smart guys can comment on this and if I’m interpreting these two studies right?

“Secondly, the timing of the peak in ATBF (typically 30–60 min after glucose or meal ingestion) is much earlier than the peak chylomicronaemia (typically 2–5 h after ingestion of a fatty meal). Another possibility is that the physiological role of this increase in ATBF is to deliver a ‘signal’ to the tissue, for example, insulin or cortisol, both important in the up-regulation of adipose tissue LPL that is necessary for efficient storage of incoming TG.”

most of us are neets jfl but Ill read the study myself too cause that sounds like something new I havent heard of so far, might work who knows

i bought liposomal vitamin c from LivOn labs, hopefully it works

jfl at thinking ur high iq for refuting a study when you really don’t know shit, cynical≠high iq

Wait what about red light therapy? Doing red light therapy on your face right after eating would be Godly then? That increases blood flow AND has heat.

You wants bones, not fat.

“It seems that subcutaneous ATBF (Subcutaneous adipose tissue blood flow) increases whenever there is a need for increased delivery of lipid substrate or removal of the products of lipolysis”

This basically means when you eat a meal with fats during the 30-60min mark after the meal, wherever blood flow is the most fat gets stored there

and vice versa when you’re fasting, wherever there’s blood flow fat gets loss there

I’m still reading through it cause it’s long asf but it talks about how fat gets metabolized in 30-60 mins after ingestion(I guess that’s where it decides it’s ganna be stored) and then stored at 2-3 hours after ingestion

Basically if you eat a meal you can control where the fat gets stored by increasing blood flow to the upper face with a warm towel or just regular towel(creating heat) and you have to do this with a meal containing of fats and carbs

also whenever your fasting you want the blood directed to your stomach cause that’s where it’s getting lost

the study goes over all of that

we could basically increase upper eyelid fat, orbital fat, upper cheek fat, forehead fat(reduce forehead wrinkles) and temple fat

There would be no need for fillers to make people look young
Wouldnt an ice hooding session help too?

If it were true, most of this forum dwellers would have an 8-inch fat cock... :soy:

But we don't... :feelswhy: