1,001.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 20190119_225930.jpg
    20190119_225930.jpg
    955.9 KB · Views: 225
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, bugeye, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Archbrah mogs this whole site by being charismatic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, BornAgainChad, FatmanO and 7 others
you mog him cuz body tbh

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, RedPilledStemcel, StudyHacks and 1 other person
Study hacks mogs

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, StudyHacks and Autist
@Arceus300
F1EC9326 4C50 4009 B554 52D5C1301971

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, RedPilledStemcel, Zaetheus and 2 others
You have better skin/hair/body

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Arceus mogs you by like half a PSL point imho

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Zaetheus and Hebbe wem
vote @StudyHacks tbh

btw work on that chest bro

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I vote @Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Deleted member 656
I don't think @Arceus300 can cope much longer. finding out that he isn't gigachad is just too much for him

• +1
u from austria?

Another narcy thread jfl

• +1
Me? No, from germany.

I agree. I mog him to the moon and back, infinite times.
the shopping bags in the background are from austria tho

you mog him cuz body tbh

Are u autistic what matters is frame with clothes. His shoulders are narrowy even if I never did any sport in my life and I’m skinny as fuck ( 130lbs for 6.1) and have no muscle I frame mogged these narrow shoulders.

Look

And facially there is no point, in younger and late bloomer my face will mature but even with that me> him

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Deleted member 656
Arceus won't grasp I mog him to the moon and back. I'd stop if he understood this fact.

You don't mog him though. You look like a weirder Green Goblin.

Are u autistic what matters is frame with clothes. His shoulders are narrowy even if I never did any sport in my life and I’m skinny as fuck ( 130lbs for 6.1) and have no muscle I frame mogged these narrow shoulders.

Look

And facially there is no point, in younger and late bloomer my face will mature but even with that me> him

Look at my shoulders hips ratio even if I got fat on my hips. Elite genetics faggot

You don't mog him though. You look like a weirder Green Goblin.
Yes I do and I mog your gay-looking face too. You look like a fag. Want some wurst?

Look

CEE076E5 A313 46EC 9491 4D7FC8EB78DC

• +1

Look

Let this be clear: I Mog You Faggot. I fucking Moggggggggg You. May this be the subject of your dreams and nightmares. StudyHacks Mogs You, Arceus. Hear the whispers of truth? "Shhhhhhhhhhut the Ffffffuck Uuuuuup, SHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUt the FFFuck UPPP!! Already!!" - Arceus said crying for mommy on a Sunday Morning.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, RedPilledStemcel, Autist and 3 others
Let this be clear: I Mog You Faggot. I fucking Moggggggggg You. May this be the subject of your dreams and nightmares. StudyHacks Mogs You, Arceus. Hear the whispers of truth? "Shhhhhhhhhhut the Ffffffuck Uuuuuup, SHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUt the FFFuck UPPP!! Already!!" - Arceus said crying for mommy on a Sunday Morning.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
:feelsahh::feelsahh:

Sure you do
Of course I do faggot. Your face looks like that of a gay twink's: no masculinity. Your eyes are those of a girl. I wouldn't be scared if I encountered you in an alleywall. Instead I'd probably think you're a gay dude (probably you are) and I'd rape the fuck out of your anus.

• +1

You don’t even know how impressive my skull is in motion
Of course I do faggot. Your face looks like that of a gay twink's: no masculinity. Your eyes are those of a girl. I wouldn't be scared if I encountered you in an alleywall. Instead I'd probably think you're a gay dude (probably you are) and I'd rape the fuck out of your anus.

Dont talk about masculinity you look like a fag but you even not have the pretty boy pheno. I’m a pretty boy, and I’m more masculine than you, lower third, brow ridge, zygo bones, thick brows and frame now suck a dixk

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Deleted member 656

Get a barber, geezus... You look like you're still in the 60's. What's with that wannabe-nigger haircut? I'm about to vomit. You're average at best. No muscles, no outstanding facial features. 4PSL and I'm being generous.

Dont talk about masculinity you look like a fag but you even not have the pretty boy pheno. I’m a pretty boy, and I’m more masculine than you, lower third, brow ridge, zygo bones, thick brows and frame now suck a dixk

Don’t claim to be masculine with cuck eyes my friend, and your frame is nothing special

• +1
Get a barber, geezus... You look like you're still in the 60's. What's with that wannabe-nigger haircut? I'm about to vomit. You're average at best. No muscles, no outstanding facial features. 4PSL and I'm being generous.

My hair when I woke up, no hairstyle wanna see my hair styled cause I mog you to the death with
Don’t claim to be masculine with cuck eyes my friend

Do you know alpacino? Ryan Gosselin? Jonny deep? And the actor of pesky blinders, they have Cuck eyes and they masc mog you. Just like nibba have Cuck eyes but you suck his dick

Arceus is a bit higher PSL imho. Both are normie tier in looks, both very narcissistic and validation seeking. Studyhacks is better suited for the site and has much more potential in looksmaxing. Jaw implant probably makes him high tier normie. Tan + roids + septoplasty + hairline lowering = chadlite. Imo imo imo

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Deleted member 206 and dogtown
My hair when I woke up, no hairstyle wanna see my hair styled cause I mog you to the death with

Do you know alpacino? Ryan Gosselin? Jonny deep? And the actor of pesky blinders, they have Cuck eyes and they masc mog you. Just like nibba have Cuck eyes but you suck his dick

But they’re not masculine....

Nibba wouldn’t be masculine if it’s wasn’t for his body

Just finish or im going to kill eryone with knife
IMG 20190121 165800

Last edited:

Dude, I'll be honest with you. You're 4PSL MAX. Get this in your head: Four P-S-L M-A-X.

No muscles. Shit frame. Which is even more fucked up considering your height. You look like you couldn't lift your girlfriend (which you don't have by the way, for obvious reasons). Average face, fucked up by your acne. Even without it, you'd still be 4.5 PSL. No more than that. It's over.

Mj laughing

I'll be frank: I bet my ass that you were registered as a female embryo when your mom was still pregnant with you.

All I know is I was exceptionally large at birth

You literally fuck guys and have to move to SEA to slay
I've never fucked a guy in my life. What are you on about you little girl?

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.