Stupid motherfucking gun is so hard to buy.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
I checked up how to get one, i need a citizenship or something to get one.
i dont live in certain country so i was supposed to fly abroad to get one.
but i need a fucking citizenship?
its too fucking hard to even quit my stupid life.
i wish god give me a choice to rest in peace.
its too fucking hard..

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
if i was suicidal id just join the army go to afghanistan or iraq and die like a hero atleast

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, InZayn, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
its too fucking hard..
Find a lake and drown yourself like I will

Find a lake and drown yourself like I will
being drown is so fucking painful. ive experienced one.
i want something less painful. gun seems to be the best.

fuark bro dont leave us we need company

It doesn’t matter how painful it is,keep in mind it’ll go away. If you’d really want to die you wouldn’t care

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Darknet
But dont kill yourself tbh
I dont know you, but you cant give up like this, like a fucking pussy
Idk about you but i have some kind of anger inside me that would never allow me to kys

Stay strong boyo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
S
Darknet
But dont kill yourself tbh
I dont know you, but you cant give up like this, like a fucking pussy
Idk about you but i have some kind of anger inside me that would never allow me to kys

Stay strong boyo
I'm beyond fuxked I look legit deformed. look at my post on Rate me.

If you want to die like a real man, go to some place that is always filled with people and set yourself on fire. You'll need a gun to shoot off anyone who tries to drop water on you though.

What country you live in? Not trying to doxx you... but if you're anywhere in the US I can tell you how to get one easily.

In the US "black powder muzzleloaders" are not considered to be firearms under feral law, meaning you can literally order one online and have it shipped to your address.

This one right here will work just fine for braining yourself. Just tilt the barrel back at a 45° angle towards your brain stem and limbic system. Instant darkness...

https://www.cabelas.com/product/sho...ights-ndash-blued-black/2288825.uts?slotId=14

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
If you want to die like a real man, go to some place that is always filled with people and set yourself on fire. You'll need a gun to shoot off anyone who tries to drop water on you though.
So I need that fucking gun still bro.

So I need that fucking gun still bro.
You could try getting a toy gun that looks real or get some knives to throw at people that try to stop you

What country you live in? Not trying to doxx you... but if you're anywhere in the US I can tell you how to get one easily.
I live in korea and if you actually gonna get me one I'm gonna fly abroad soon.

killing yourself isnt worth it you’ll never be able to eat instant ramen again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Sad shit, man. Best to just get surgery if possible, if you’re THAT ugly.

I live in korea and if you actually gonna get me one I'm gonna fly abroad soon.

Oh, South Korea? That's going to be tough to get one...

There are some other reliable sui methods I can tell you about.

I've never liked it. Look at my post on Rate me how I look. I'm legit PSL 2.5.
Oh, South Korea? That's going to be tough to get one...

There are some other reliable sui methods I can tell you about.
I cant get one by flying abroad?
Sad shit, man. Best to just get surgery if possible, if you’re THAT ugly.

Last edited:

bro i’d take a break from this site for like a month and if you feel the same way continue with your original idea.

Chicken flavored instant ramen is really good.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
bro i’d take a break from this site for like a month and if you feel the same way continue with your original idea.
this site is actually trying to bluepill, copemax me and it legit disturbs me as fuck.

In the United States, yes. Without a citizenship even.

They're called "black powder muzzleloaders". Under federal law in the US they are not legally considered firearms. You just order one online, and it is shipped to whatever address you're staying at.

Here is one that will work fine for sui:
https://www.cabelas.com/product/sho...ights-ndash-blued-black/2288825.uts?slotId=14

u can be fixed just get chin n jaw surgery eyebrowmaxx and train neck

thanks bro.
is it hard to get molly/cocaine or sort of drugs?

Depends on the state, and the city/area.

For example: in Louisiana, 1 gram of weed can get you 15 years in prison. While in Colorado, you can walk into a pot shop and buy 1 pound of weed without anyone batting an eye. So naturally, drugs will be easier to come by in the latter state...

But I don't think drug discussion is welcome here.

I want really so much to go ER.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

I wouldn't post shit like that if I were you... theres no doubt forums like this are under mass surveillance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Yes bro.

In the US black powder guns that dont use modern centerfire cartridges are considered "antiques".
I am not denying your vast knowledge about this topic boyo, but rather I’m telling you to stop giving him the required tools to blow his brains out.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Even if you don't think people will miss you. I'll miss you

Yes bro.

In the US black powder guns that dont use modern centerfire cartridges are considered "antiques".
thank you for the information. thank you. i might have a hope then..
Even if you don't think people will miss you. I'll miss you
thanks man youre making my tears shed..
but i don't see any other choice bro
I am not denying your vast knowledge about this topic boyo, but rather I’m telling you to stop giving him the required tools to blow his brains out.
thank you too i will wish you all the best

I wouldn't post shit like that if I were you... theres no doubt forums like this are under mass surveillance.
The people who are monitoring these sights are extra cautious and you can't blame them the FBI definitely lurks here. America can't risk any more mass shootings. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bunch of people here rn viewing this forum. Ironically I have an american passport and I am afraid to go to america due to Mass Shootings. There is a major problem with that society and that going ER won't rectify it. I'd honestly Rather LDAR and hope to Find away to educate them. After all I can become a Citizen after I turn 18 JFL. I would love to go there but not currently JFL. Hopefully it will sort it's underlying issues and I can start a family there if I ever do ascend. Even if i don't I'd Cope not go ER cos it's Low T i'd focus on spreading the truth.

ILjpzzV

JFL at making jokes bout Going ER wouldn't be surprised if a Swat team broke through your door if they can track you down and just put a bullet in your head even if you would never go ER IRL

Don't Rope bro DM I have Lifefuel/ A good Cope

Listen man Do not Commit Suicide because of The Shallow Femoid brain. You really think you are worth that little just go your own way. Or Moneymaxx SurgeryMaxx or just make enough money to attract gold diggers foids let them think you'll be their Sugar daddy then pump and dump them as if you were Chad JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You are a 4 PSL dead avg. now what you could do is money max, gymcel hard, surgery Max That way you can move up to a psl of 6z that’s my plan atleast

You are a 4 PSL dead avg. now what you could do is money max, gymcel hard, surgery Max That way you can move up to a psl of 6z that’s my plan atleast
im PSL 2.5
people literally saying i have zero chance with woman and its over.
and still saying i gotta give it up/lower the standards and live.
i mean whats the reason of living in that point.
people fuckin trying to make me cope in delusional and it fucks my brain so bad.

im PSL 2.5
people literally saying i have zero chance with woman and its over.
and still saying i gotta give it up/lower the standards and live.
i mean whats the reason of living in that point.
people fuckin trying to make me cope in delusional and it fucks my brain so bad.
Dude these hits can’t rate for shit. Lmao at believing this guys know what women find attractive

if you really want to commit suicide, all you need is a rope of a reasonable length, somewhere to tie it to, and a place to jump off of high enough ebove the ground that when you reach the end of your rope your neck snaps. You could also just jump w/o the rope. Alternatively, you could buy a gun on the dark web. Just download tor browser and a VPN, and also follow some tutorials since I'm sure you'd find some way to fuck up unless someone is holding your hand through every step of the way.

I suppose you're right...

It's just that this is probably what I will do in the next few years. Thought I'd share a painless method if he does indeed feel there is no hope.

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
Holy crap. @toolateforme on sui watch srs

im getting a gun license in 4 days ngl

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and toolateforme
IT'S OVER BUDDY BOY.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
cant you like join the army and get a gun from there?

S
I'm beyond fuxked I look legit deformed. look at my post on Rate me.
listen bro, it doesn't matter how ugly you are, your life is worth more than societies validation.

• So Sad
Reactions: StoicNihilist
its too fucking hard..
Bro, ending it is final. There are still people who care for you, and I know it sounds gay but there are so many things you can do in this world. Just join a fucking buddhist temple, they measure high levels of happiness without sex or any other pleasures. Save for shrgery, become rich, high status, become a professional boxer, do sports, bro just dont end it.

If I were you, Id try acid, that changed my life.

Btw, pm me some pics, you cant be that ugly

listen bro, it doesn't matter how ugly you are, your life is worth more than societies validation.

It's hard to believe that when society constantly regects you and endlessly torments you just because of how you look.

I know his pain, man... my face is legit slightly deformed. When people see my face it literally takes the smile off of thiers.

I wish I could help OP. But I cant. If he wants to exit this world because he feels hopelessly ugly then I understand his reasoning.

It's hard to believe that when society constantly regects you and endlessly torments you just because of how you look.

I know his pain, man... my face is legit slightly deformed. When people see my face it literally takes the smile off of thiers.

I wish I could help OP. But I cant. If he wants to exit this world because he feels hopelessly ugly then I understand his reasoning.
i don't care how ugly you are, if you are a chill dude, then we could be friends. In school i am friends with a 5ft guy my age with a disability. idec what other people say - but they don't say anything cuz they are too scared.