stuttering is a looksmin nobody talks about

Annihilator

Annihilator

🇪🇬🇫🇷✡️
went on a date with this chick the other week. im pretty sure she found me physically attractive but not enough to compensate for my autistic stuttering. bro i just couldn't string together a full sentence without swallowing my words or stuttering. do you guys know of any ways to cure this looksmin?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Stuttering is looksmin nobody talks about, badum tssssss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dariboga, AySab and poopoohead
how is it a LOOKSmin

• +1
Reactions: dariboga and beypazarisoda0
if you dont know what to say next repeat the word you said last time

for example "repeat the word, the word you said last time"

or if you are on date you are drinking something right? just like take a sip of a drink when you see yourself having problem talking

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator
do you have it with everypeople you talk?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Try to improve your conversation by one of those programs or stuff where you look at a foid and have a fake conversation on your computer, or just practice reading out answers to questions, practice makes perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Legit just talk slower. No one is forcing you to speak quick bro. Works for me (y)

• +1
Reactions: AySab, Annihilator and halloweed
went on a date with this chick the other week. im pretty sure she found me physically attractive but not enough to compensate for my autistic stuttering. bro i just couldn't string together a full sentence without swallowing my words or stuttering. do you guys know of any ways to cure this looksmin?
It all fits under the category of being neuro typical, the most brutal pill of them all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Annihilator
Legit just talk slower. No one is forcing you to speak quick bro. Works for me (y)
facts, i just feel the need to rush my words so i gotta undo that thought process

It all fits under the category of being neuro typical, the most brutal pill of them all
it’s the reason we’re all here jfl

• +1
Reactions: betty
try propranolol or pregabalin beforehand and stay away from stimulants.
most importantly, talk slowly.

• +1
try propranolol or pregabalin beforehand and stay away from stimulants.
most importantly, talk slowly.
ty for the practical advice ❤️

• +1
Reactions: AySab
If you're chadlite prettyboy it will be the opposite because she will think it's "cute".

• +1