Stuttering

thedizzy

thedizzy

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
First post please dont be mean
Im 16, and I always have stuttered or having a type of stutter called 'block', its when the words just don't come out of your mouth, despite all you want they are basically stuck in your throat.

I dont know whether this is genetic or not but my brother did have it, so im assuming it is. Its actually taken over of my life and one of the main reasons why I have such a horrible life, I try and hide it as much as I can because its genuinely embarrassing.
I dont go up to girls, I try and not talk to new people because I know Im going to have to introduce myself and with that, comes saying my name, which is the hardest thing I have to say, because the words just don't fucking come out and im so pissed that my dogshit genetics made me like this and the way god "intended" it to be.

during presentations or seminars I actually become so anxious and just dont know what to do during them, I just pray and hope the words come out, and if they don't, I try and hide it as if im coughing or do something because I don't wanna be seen as a weird kid or someone who cant speak.
truly brutal man.
 
i i i i i i i dont know what to to to to to to tell you
 

Similar threads

copewing
Replies
25
Views
101
thedizzy
thedizzy
rollthefuckingdice
Replies
6
Views
36
DrRodger
DrRodger
hitmancrewzz
Replies
8
Views
109
mrtjlvl
mrtjlvl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top