Style help needed: What is the best female gaze addias shirt?

K

Kirby7000

Master
I am looking for get some addias shirts to wear for the ladies but am curious which is closer to female gaze. Im guessing the skin tight ones maybe more male gaze. Which one do FEMALES find attractive?

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Last longsleeve adidas, but you need some frame, are you gymmaxxed ?

Last longsleeve adidas, but you need some frame, are you gymmaxxed ?
yea im maxxed enough. Ive mainly only attracted females with my body my entire life. My face is holding me back. Ill get that one. Any others or recommendations?

Sportswear is what you wear "for the ladies"? Are you one of these niggas who consider Airmax to be fancy shoes? Or a local gopnik?

Sportswear is what you wear "for the ladies"? Are you one of these niggas who consider Airmax to be fancy shoes? Or a local gopnik?
I never liked named brand sportswear. I used to wear what ever, tried dress clothes, tried sports wear on recommendation and then went to kpop max. Now im noticing im getting more looks and some of the best looks from sports wear (which I think is the lowest class, but I going to do what works).

"adidas female gaze" jfl
I understand that kpop wear is female gaze, but women were not appreciating it as much work I was putting in. Making sure my clothes were clean, right amount of baggy and cut approximately, Matching jewelry and accessories and shoes and color pallet. Then it cost too much even more than dress clothes. Do realize I live in the hood, so women were not appreciating kpop because they simply did not know and only recognize name brands ctfu

I understand that kpop wear is female gaze, but women were not appreciating it as much work I was putting in. Making sure my clothes were clean, right amount of baggy and cut approximately, Matching jewelry and accessories and shoes and color pallet. Then it cost too much even more than dress clothes. Do realize I live in the hood, so women were not appreciating kpop because they simply did not know and only recognize name brands ctfu
Wear gucci and LV even if its fake, just make sure its top grade

Ratchet bitch gaze = male gaze anyways

Wear gucci and LV even if its fake, just make sure its top grade

Ratchet bitch gaze = male gaze anyways
nah im not stooping down to that level. Besides lying to yourself, that's when you let the clothes control you. You will always be in fear and have a mental breakdown if you don't have the most designer clothes. Buying real name brand luxury clothes is the same imo and unless you can afford it like nothing, I don't recommend buying it because it will control you.