[STYLE] shoes are irrevelant

Your autistic. I Get so many compliments on my fashion sense from women.

I hate aspies who don’t understand fashion and call it a cope. It’s just your creativity iq is trash. Either you understand or you don’t.
Cage at this

No fashion for your face.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SikKunt
That guy and @GhastlyGhoul are the most retarded users I've seen here yet.

I'm retarded for getting laid cuz I dress like I'm not a broke loser?
You've proven how mentally challenged you are today, congratulations!

:feelspepo: :feelsuhh::exited:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
@jefferson isn't this a bit ridiculous?
@jefferson can you get these guys to fuck off. And stop responding to me in every thread

• Love it
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
I'm retarded for getting laid cuz I dress like I'm not a broke loser?
No proof of getting laid lmao.
Also I don't dress like a fag if you think that, casual.
You've proven how mentally challenged you are today, congratulations!

:feelspepo: :feelsuhh::exited:
LowIQ cel again, keep coping retard.
@jefferson can you get these guys to fuck off. And stop responding to me in every thread
So conversations can't be initiated anymore nor can you tolerate criticism? Faggot tbqh.

So conversations can't be initiated anymore nor can you tolerate criticism? Faggot tbqh.
It’s not conversation just pointless banter, insults and coping from you guys. Honestly extremely Annoying

It’s not conversation just pointless banter, insults and coping from you guys.
You literally throw out bluepills or redpills at best, JFL.
This is ridiculous Ghastlycunt is also a bluepilled idiot

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, NormieKilla and norwoodreaper
Your lack of awareness was hilarious at first but now it’s just annoying and I feel bad for y’all.

Justvlol at taking the blackpill or any pill 100% literally and not basing shit off your own experiences and thoughts.

And you proved my point. Pointless banter

I don't need proof you loser, this is the internet. No one varifies anything they claim. But yes, dressing nice helped me get laid.

Your defense from me calling you a tard is to basically do the same thing? You should be on debate team genius!

Women don't look at you if you dress like you live underground. It definitely removes some points off of your smv.

• +1
This screams Plebbit man...
Justvlol at taking the blackpill or any pill 100% literally and not basing shit off your own experiences and thoughts.
My own experiences align with the blackpill, I see hypergamous relationships everywhere I go, and no I've never seen a male in a relationshop dress fashionably, just casual. I see the occasional kids at my school wear Gucci and shit but they get no attention because they are SUBHUMAN.
Your lack of awareness
What's this supposed to mean? No scientific data EVER shows females becoming a attracted towards a male due to his fashion style.
Looks are all that matter, cavemen weren't dressing in gucci shit long ago, it didn't matter and it still doesn't.

My own experiences align with the blackpill, I see hypergamous relationships everywhere I go, and no I've never seen a male in a relationshop dress fashionably, just casual. I see the occasional kids at my school wear Gucci and shit but they get no attention because they are SUBHUMAN.

What's this supposed to mean? No scientific data EVER shows females becoming a attracted towards a male due to his fashion style.
Looks are all that matter, cavemen weren't dressing in gucci shit long ago, it didn't matter and it still doesn't.

If you don’t understand it you just don’t. It’s obviously to complicated for you to understand.

Women don't look at you if you dress like you live underground.
Did I ever say you should dress like a mine worker? Strawmanning cunt, casual is all you need and be clean.
I'm the cleanest guy from my class, my room is always clean and I dress casually. Me wearing Gucci isn't going to change my experience with femorrhoids.
I don't need proof you loser, this is the internet. No one varifies anything they claim.
Lmao yes we do. FaceandLMS is the ultimate blackpiller along with Incel TV. Looks have been proven to be all that matters.
You should be on debate team genius!
I should be

If you don’t understand you don’t understand. This is not a hard concept dress good not like a bum

Just kek.

No proof again, same as cucks saying pers0nality matters with no proof to back their shit up.
This is not a hard concept dress good not like a bum
Casual dressing again. Don't strawman. I never said to dress like a mine worker.

Just kek.

No proof again, same as cucks saying pers0nality matters with no proof to back their shit up.
I already proved it way earlier by posting that ig post.

buying shoes or clothes that cost hundreds is unnecessarily.

but good fashion sense does halo you. all you need is a couple of different colour tshirts, black/blue jeans, a pair of white shoes and a pair of black shoes. as long as it's all form fitting that's all you need imo.

it's cope to say something about your appearance like shoes isn't needed

I already proved it way earlier by posting that ig post.
I don't remember the IG post.
buying shoes or clothes that cost hundreds is unnecessarily.

but good fashion sense does halo you. all you need is a couple of different colour tshirts, black/blue jeans, a pair of white shoes and a pair of black shoes. as long as it's all form fitting that's all you need imo.

it's cope to say something about your appearance like shoes isn't needed
Just dress casual jfl

Your lack of awareness was hilarious at first but now it’s just annoying and I feel bad for y’all.

And you proved my point. Pointless banter
my own experiences ARE BLACKPILLED, you cum consumer retard

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, NormieKilla and SikKunt
Scroll up.
Ooooh ye that post where femoids SAY something about a male that's already good looking to begin with.
If he had recessed bones like me they wouldn't be saying that.
Keep spending hundreds on useless shit while you could be saving up for surgeries.

Did I ever say you should dress like a mine worker? Strawmanning cunt, casual is all you need and be clean.
I'm the cleanest guy from my class, my room is always clean and I dress casually. Me wearing Gucci isn't going to change my experience with femorrhoids.

Lmao yes we do. FaceandLMS is the ultimate blackpiller along with Incel TV. Looks have been proven to be all that matters.

I should be

I also never said you need to dress in high end clothing, now you're assuming things. I don't dress wealthy, I dress with fashion sense. (Which colors go with what). The biggest thing is just clean clothes that fit. It helps if they blend well though is all I'm saying. I would never tell someone to spend a bunch on clothes, that's stupid.

And no, I don't have to prove looking nice gets you women, it's a fact of life and how would I prove that to begin with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and william
Ooooh ye that post where femoids SAY something about a male that's already good looking to begin with.
Keep spending hundreds on useless shit while you could be saving up for surgeries.
The cope.

I also never said you need to dress in high end clothing, now your assuming things. I don't dress wealthy, I dress with fashion sense. (Which colors go with what). The biggest thing is just clean clothes that fit. It helps if they blend well though is all I'm saying. I would never tell someone to spend a bunch on clothes, that's stupid.

And no, I don't have to prove looking nice gets you women, it's a fact of life and how would I prove that to begin with?
So just dress normally jfl everyone already does that
The cope.
Your IQ is really beneath the ocean. I'll stop this now.

I also never said you need to dress in high end clothing, now your assuming things. I don't dress wealthy, I dress with fashion sense. (Which colors go with what). The biggest thing is just clean clothes that fit. It helps if they blend well though is all I'm saying. I would never tell someone to spend a bunch on clothes, that's stupid.

please do. I’m getting tired of this autistic tantrum from you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt

This is an incel forun. Some of these guys don't know what dressing normal means. This is why we discuss things.

• +1
Reactions: william and Deleted member 2581
exactly, females always attribute their attraction to a gl male to something trivial like shoes or his clothes when they dont realise they are attracted to his face.,

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SikKunt
exactly, females always attribute their attraction to a gl male to something trivial like shoes or his clothes when they dont realise they are attracted to his face.,
Yes. FaceandLMS proved this.
Funny seeing copecels like those 2 guys on a blackpilled forum, seems cucks infiltrate everything.

• +1
Funny seeing copecels like those 2 guys on a blackpilled forum, seems cucks infiltrate everything.
8DF8C8ED 1AC9 4E0F 917F 5C768D38CB08

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: william and GhastlyGhoul

I'm not coping if it's getting me laid. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Tales from the basement.
Keep being retarded

Your comebacks are as stupid as your sense of fashion.
Tales from the basement? I think not, I'm over 25 and live like a rockstar daily. Your life is just sad so all you can do is cope by telling yourself things like clothes don't matter.

Blackpillers are really pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and william
Tales from the basement? I think not, I'm over 25 and live like a rockstar daily. Your life is just sad so all you can do is cope by telling yourself things like clothes don't matter.

You are so stupid this is mind-boggling (not really).

Just what has this site turned into, allowing cucks in to tell us bluepills all the fucking time.

They don't matter for shit beyond a certain extent, just dress normal then you're good. Monkey IQ for real. Bones are all that matters.

• +1
You are so stupid this is mind-boggling (not really).

Just what has this site turned into, allowing cucks in to tell us bluepills all the fucking time.

They don't matter for shit beyond a certain extent, just dress normal then you're good. Monkey IQ for real. Bones are all that matters.

You just totally change topics when someone talks to you, I'm done with you now, you've served your purpose as my entertainment good enough.

No time for your nonsense.

• +1
You just totally change topics when someone talks to you, I'm done with you now, you've served your purpose as my entertainment good enough.

No time for your nonsense.
You're such an idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul

why are you on a looksmax forum then?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, NormieKilla and SikKunt
why are you on a looksmax forum then?

Originally I wanted a rating but I've stuck around because some of the stuff I read here is pretty interesting.
I also like the advice I got. Before I discovered this website, I didn't know norwooding was even a thing. Now I know the terrible truth and I'm going to do something about it. Norwood=less women.

Without this website, I would have continued to spend my entire life balding and getting rejected by women just like my slightly older brother.

• +1
Originally I wanted a rating but I've stuck around because some of the stuff I read here is pretty interesting.
I also like the advice I got. Before I discovered this website, I didn't know norwooding was even a thing. Now I know the terrible truth and I'm going to do something about it. Norwood=less women.

Without this website, I would have continued to spend my entire life balding and getting rejected by women just like my slightly older brother.
hmm, good for you i guess?
you on fin?

hmm, good for you i guess?
you on fin?

Nah no fin, the possible side effects freak me out. I'm just going to have a hair transplant this month. I'll probs get a second hair transplant later in life if my thinning speeds up.

• +1
Nah no fin, the possible side effects freak me out. I'm just going to have a hair transplant this month. I'll probs get a second hair transplant later in life if my thinning speeds up.
dude the SE happen in like 1% of cases
when you get a HT, its like painting over rust, your hair follicles are sitll sensitive to DHT and you will still lose hair, you need fin after transplant man

chad can literally walk around naked. meaning fashion is useless

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt