[STYLE] shoes are irrevelant

You know I'm very unsure about any of this.

On one hand we like to think that it's just your flesh and blood that counts, and that a homeless, ungroomed Chad could easily get laid.

But on the other hand I have observed so many fucking times how boys have been humiliated and shamed on for their shoes and fashion sense in general.

I haven't been around high status girls long enough to get a sense of what would really take place if Chad showed up with crocks, but I do know from first hand experience that fashion can make or break your social circle.

Most boys are literally nothing but a slightly less fashionable pair of shoes away from turning from well adjusted normies into bullied outcasts.

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
Weird fucking coincidence.The moment I open this thread,this comes up on my TV.

IMG 20190801 191941

But on the other hand I have observed so many fucking times how boys have been humiliated and shamed on for their shoes and fashion sense in general.
Anecdote.
I haven't been around high status girls long enough to get a sense of what would really take place if Chad showed up with crocks
It doesn't matter.
Most boys are literally nothing but a slightly less fashionable pair of shoes away from turning from well adjusted normies into bullied outcasts.
Only ugly boys, they just find an excuse to bully him (muh fashion) while they actually despise him for his looks.

Anecdote.
Where are the studies then? Anecdotes are all we have really.

Only ugly boys, they just find an excuse to bully him (muh fashion) while they actually despise him for his looks.
I was referring to the average 4/10 boy, so I guess both our claims can coexist in peace and harmony

Where are the studies then?
The studies and statistics prove men are only getting judged by their Looks. Not Fashion, not NT-ness, not personality, and not anything else.

Incel TV and FaceandLMS is a good place to start.

The studies and statistics prove men are only getting judged by their Looks. Not Fashion, not NT-ness, not personality, and not anything else.
Which studies?
Also to claim that personality, NTness and fashion don't have any impact at all on you is beyond retarded, not even FaceandLMS would agree with that.

Utter retard

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul and SikKunt
Which studies?
Also to claim that personality, NTness and fashion don't have an impact on you is beyond retarded, not even FaceandLMS would agree with that.

Utter retard
Lmfao what type of IQ is this?
Sea anemone IQ.

Looks is all physical you tard, BONES.
NT isn't physical neither is pers0nality and fashion (I know clothes are physical but naked Chad still gets foids wet jfl).

Also the studies that Incel TV links in his videos, Monday FA Monday as well. Keep coping you peanut.

I wear plain sandals in summer and worn boots in winter. considering even going barefoot in summer.

NEVER EVER flaunting brand clothes or money. Hell even in the cases I bought brand clothes or shoes for the resistance or quality they offered I ripped the brand off to make them look cheap.

Last edited:
Lmfao what type of IQ is this?
Sea anemone IQ.

Looks is all physical you tard, BONES.
NT isn't physical neither is pers0nality and fashion (I know clothes are physical but naked Chad still gets foids wet jfl).

Also the studies that Incel TV links in his videos, Monday FA Monday as well. Keep coping you peanut.
Monday fa Monday and incel tv have CLEAR mental issues. Just lol at taking them seirous And not thinking for yourself

• +1
Monday fa Monday and incel tv have CLEAR mental issues. Just lol at taking them seirous And not thinking for yourself
You are beyond saving, "friend".

If you wear white shoes / sneakers (air force one, air max etc) - keep them clean at all times - shining like a brand new pair. Use commercial products if needed. It will be noticed, it will draw some attention to you.

But also remember - no shining white shoes for your face.

Btw despite all what I said, I do not cope with fashion.

My shoes ar the cheapest i could find in the store, and I am very unknowledgable on brands.

I have pride in it tbh, makes me feel less gay

White minimalist sneakers, yeezys, adidas ultraboosts. Not cope tbh. Good shoes get compliments/start conversations
white shoes get dirty after 10 minutes of walking

P in V? No? Okay fuck off then you peanut
Wtf is that logic even? Expecting to get laid coz of one thing is just low IQ. We know that attraction happens when we find bunch of things appealing at once. Shoes or fashion sense can be one of these things. Even if they‘re not as relevant as facial traits are they still are relevant. In the end everything matters

Obviously if you‘re ugly as sin nothing does matter. You could as well rope

• +1
Wtf is that logic even? Expecting to get laid coz of one thing is just low IQ. We know that attraction happens when we find bunch of things appealing at once. Shoes or fashion sense can be one of these things. Even if they‘re not as relevant as facial traits are they still are relevant. In the end everything matters

Obviously if you‘re ugly as sin nothing does matter. You could as well rope

This guy understands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 1464
no shoes for you cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
actually clothing is also important. but everyone can do it, so there are no real 'winners' (just losers who dress bad), you can't really compensate stuff with it. if you are ugly, you can't style yourself so much that women will look behind it. however, if you are gl and dress like a nerd it can definitely make you more unattractive aka. ruin your potential.