Stylemaxxing Guide - For Dummies 101

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
Stylemaxxing - The MOST Underrated Looksmax (hurr durr idc didnt read)

Let me put a story in your head.
When you see some tiktok glow up video, you typically see:
Gym, lean, hair, skin, and STYLE, but we all notice everything BUT style for some reason? Lets take a look at this young chap over here, I want you to take notice of his current style.

Now, he did have some facial improvement, but notice how much more stylish and high class he looks now? This raised his overall appeal to women
INCREDIBLY. The WORST thing you can possibly do is wear the shit clothing your mother buys you, not only will you look stupid, your gonna look autistic, and thats a death sentence.

Why should I stylemaxx?
Stylemaxx does not really count as an actual PSL improving looksmax. but the point is to raise your appeal. if you were to wear some autistic minecraft shirt instead of some good outfit, I promise you, you're gonna have MUCH less appeal, IOI's, And even confidence (jfl:lul:)

Chapter One : Casual wear
I would like to start with a golden rule, 90% of the time, your casual wear is your MAIN style. Casual wear will be used in situations such as, hanging out with friends, parties, just chilling and going outside, casual dates, or school/work assuming there is not a dress code. It is what you will mainly be wearing and you should not deviate from it. But it will be very difficult to see what exact style works for you, personally what I do, I go for a simplistic but universal style that will ALWAYS work. Let me show you.
What counts as casual wear?

Casual wear consists of simple clothing that you would see most stylemaxxed people wear, examples include. Hoodies, T shirts, sweatpants, jeans, cargo pants, jewelry, etc.

dj0xNTc4NjE3NDIw

bWFsLmpwZWc

MTU2YS5qcGc

anBn
(This is a ring)
cnQuanBn

Now, noticing a trend here? I'm not using any extreme colors. For most of the clothes, only a simple grey. Because, grey is the GOLDEN color. It will work for all skin tones, it will always look good and you cant go wrong with it. Its honestly perfect and I PROMISE you, all stylish people will have atleast ONE grey outfit in their closet.
Now, I am not saying to ONLY wear grey or black like an idiot, you should have some variety in your style, but this is your base foundation.

I will now provide some basic examples of what would be classified as stylemaxxed.
4cb5caefc6dd24dc8f3b9b3bb63c1d00.jpg

6443d0849f33d0ad53bf33329b1faac1.jpg

e9d1914ea0a2b7bc8909b255915ff4b7.jpg

Chapter Two: Formal Wear
This will only consist of 10% of your style and it will be very short for that reason. Although it is very diverse.

What counts as formal wear?
Formal wear will be things that are required for the event, etc, school uniform, tuxedo, dress code for workplace, or what you would wear to your grandmothers funeral.
Unfortunately I cannot provide an example for formal wear as it just too diverse.

Misc:
Tags: @curlyheadjames, @pneumocytosis, @Xangsane @Yuno_howitez, @Dr. Bruh, @ascendedd, @enchanted_elixir, @Iasacrko, @skinnytwink

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, wittyname438, Sprinkles and 9 others
fuck this formatting shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
i need to stylemaxx asap or else it will be over for my LTN face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
FUCKKKKK I FORGOT FRAGRANCE ILL JUST MAKE A SEPERATE THREAD LATER

i need to stylemaxx asap or else it will be over for my LTN face
style maxing only works for high mtn in my opinion not even mtn you gotta be almost htn to get prettier with style

Gym, lean, hair, skin, and STYLE, but we all notice everything BUT style for some reason?
View attachment 2017929 Lets take a look at this young chap over here, I want you to take notice of his current style.
View attachment 2017930 Now, he did have some facial improvement, but notice how much more stylish and high class he looks now? This raised his overall appeal to women
INCREDIBLY.

The WORST thing you can possibly do is wear the shit clothing your mother buys you, not only will you look stupid, your gonna look autistic, and thats a death sentence.

Why should I stylemaxx?

Stylemaxx does not really count as an actual PSL improving looksmax. but the point is to raise your appeal. if you were to wear some autistic minecraft shirt instead of some good outfit, I promise you, you're gonna have MUCH less appeal, IOI's, And even confidence (jfl:lul:)

I would like to start with a golden rule, 90% of the time, your casual wear is your MAIN style. Casual wear will be used in situations such as, hanging out with friends, parties, just chilling and going outside, casual dates, or school/work assuming there is not a dress code. It is what you will mainly be wearing and you should not deviate from it. But it will be very difficult to see what exact style works for you, personally what I do, I go for a simplistic but universal style that will ALWAYS work. Let me show you.

Casual wear consists of simple clothing that you would see most stylemaxxed people wear, examples include. Hoodies, T shirts, sweatpants, jeans, cargo pants, jewelry, etc.

dj0xNTc4NjE3NDIw

bWFsLmpwZWc

MTU2YS5qcGc

anBn
(This is a ring)
cnQuanBn

Now, noticing a trend here? I'm not using any extreme colors. For most of the clothes, only a simple grey. Because, grey is the GOLDEN color. It will work for all skin tones, it will always look good and you cant go wrong with it. Its honestly perfect and I PROMISE you, all stylish people will have atleast ONE grey outfit in their closet.
Now, I am not saying to ONLY wear grey or black like an idiot, you should have some variety in your style, but this is your base foundation.

I will now provide some basic examples of what would be classified as stylemaxxed.

This will only consist of 10% of your style and it will be very short for that reason. Although it is very diverse.

Formal wear will be things that are required for the event, etc, school uniform, tuxedo, dress code for workplace, or what you would wear to your grandmothers funeral.

Unfortunately I cannot provide an example for formal wear as it just too diverse.

Misc:
Tags: @curlyheadjames, @pneumocytosis, @Xangsane @Yuno_howitez, @Dr. Bruh, @ascendedd, @enchanted_elixir, @Iasacrko, @skinnytwink
I can’t even read it. Although you should have shown the 3 most popular styles. Street wear, TikTok soft boy, classy casual

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, malicieusss and Deleted member 22829
I can’t even read it. Although you should have shown the 3 most popular styles. Street wear, TikTok soft boy, classy casual
I literally put a basic style example and then showed pictures of stylemaxxed people and thats probably plenty for most of you idiots to comprehend

Gym, lean, hair, skin, and STYLE, but we all notice everything BUT style for some reason?
View attachment 2017929 Lets take a look at this young chap over here, I want you to take notice of his current style.
View attachment 2017930 Now, he did have some facial improvement, but notice how much more stylish and high class he looks now? This raised his overall appeal to women
INCREDIBLY.

The WORST thing you can possibly do is wear the shit clothing your mother buys you, not only will you look stupid, your gonna look autistic, and thats a death sentence.

Why should I stylemaxx?

dj0xNTc4NjE3NDIw

bWFsLmpwZWc

MTU2YS5qcGc

anBn
(This is a ring)
cnQuanBn

Misc:
Just be a white prettyboy with baggy clothes theory

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, malicieusss, Deleted member 22099 and 2 others
Just be a white prettyboy with baggy clothes theory
white prettyboy with baggy clothes mogs white prettyboy with autistic minecraft gamer t shirt

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Very true style is important anyone that says otherwise just has no idea about it.
Every guy should pick a style my choice is soft boy style. 1F7DBB07 58A9 4996 B1CC CA05C62F66E0 A1A6DF32 5821 4354 9009 9A3EEE339BC1
E boy, skater boy and other styles that have oversized clothes are always good.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, malicieusss and Deleted member 22829
Last edited:
style maxing only works for high mtn in my opinion not even mtn you gotta be almost htn to get prettier with style
true, stylemaxxing is practically useless for most people unless you have a solid base, etc mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
white prettyboy with baggy clothes mogs white prettyboy with autistic minecraft gamer t shirt
Very true style is important anyone that says otherwise just has no idea about it.
Every guy should pick a style my choice is soft boy style. View attachment 2017972View attachment 2017973
E boy, skater boy and other styles that have oversized clothes are always good.
Formula to get laid in 2023:

White + baggy clothes + tan + lip fillers + castor oil + iPhone + at least 6'1 + fluffy hair

but the nerdics said i am LTN

i need to fix my shitty straight hair first
If that guys saying ur not ltn u can probably stylemax, people here underrate like shit

I literally put a basic style example and then showed pictures of stylemaxxed people and thats probably plenty for most of you idiots to comprehend
maybe the guide would be decent if I could actually read it

true, stylemaxxing is practically useless for most people unless you have a solid base, etc mtn.
I am LTN have been rated like that but I can still get girls all because of my JBmaxxed style

Just lol at the fashion trend of zoomers. Good thing as a millenial oldcel I have an excuse to not dress like them

maybe the guide would be decent if I could actually read it
maybe if you werent fucking dyslexic you could focus for just half a second and try to read

Just lol at the fashion trend of zoomers. Good thing as a millenial oldcel I have an excuse to not dress like them
this guide wont apply to everyone sorry old man

3225769_1672338373581.png
3225770_1672338411963.png

I would considere these to have the exact same 'tier' of style. Just 1 is dressed for summer and 1 is dressed for autumn (more layers).

The biggest difference is the photo quality where in the left pic it's more of a casual holiday pic, bit grainy, random bakcground. Where in the right pic he is being a narcy faggot looking away from the camera while some person take 20 photos of him to select the best one out of it.

JFL at male fashion. Nothing this guy is wearing sticks out in any ways. It's just a black t-shirt, pants, a jacket and a necklace as accessory. While in the other pic he has a watch as accessory.

Just be chad and wear clothes - theory.

And they dont even have to fit jfl. even baggy shit-tier fits look good on chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: foobar, Deleted member 24614 and Deleted member 22829
I am LTN have been rated like that but I can still get girls all because of my JBmaxxed style
still a ltn is better off stylemaxxed than not

The problem is that you need a certain phenotype to make a certain style work, including the one you posted, you'll end up looking weird if you don't fit a certain type of person wearing the clothes in question. But I agree that there are timeless styles that fit everyone, which is why understanding the basics is important.

The problem is that you need a certain phenotype to make a certain style work, including the one you posted, you'll end up looking weird if you don't fit a certain type of person wearing the clothes in question. But I agree that there are timeless styles that fit everyone, which is why understanding the basics is important.
the grey one I showed for example is quite literally good for just about everyone

Water, anyone denying clothes is a faggot psl model worshipper who only looks at face and never saw the sun

I wore my suit for new years eve to see how it fits and i look high class and stand out, majority won't even wear suits jfl at them. Plus I'm decent height and htn sexappealedmaxxing facially it improved my overall appeal etc

Also fuck ur profile pic it's disturbing it stares into my soul and rarely look at it jfl

Water, anyone denying clothes is a faggot psl model worshipper who only looks at face and never saw the sun

I wore my suit for new years eve to see how it fits and i look high class and stand out, majority won't even wear suits jfl at them. Plus I'm decent height and htn sexappealedmaxxing facially it improved my overall appeal etc
very true so many psl idiots call this shit cope and they wonder why their incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
@facialharmonycel bro if anything your probably gonna benefit the most from stylemaxxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154
dont even bother reading this thread if you arent mtn+

ok I made a little edit to the thread so the information isnt just everywhere and impossible to read

You obviously have found your niche but many people like loads of different styles and have success with them.
I could make a fashionmaxxing guide for my style tbh but I want to wait til I'm ascended so it will have more leverage.
Still decent thread 🤗

• +1
You obviously have found your niche but many people like loads of different styles and have success with them.
I could make a fashionmaxxing guide for my style tbh but I want to wait til I'm ascended so it will have more leverage.
Still decent thread 🤗
:love:

• Woah
Reactions: Solar
Real question is how tf did he grow 3 cm after 18.

• +1
maybe if you werent fucking dyslexic you could focus for just half a second and try to read
Why waste my time reading white text on a white background

ATTENTION TO ALL NEW READERS THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE READABLE WITHOUT LOOKSMAX DARK MODE

am i styledmaxxed here or no
0098F713 3408 4D99 8574 D2AD3628679D
509E5A32 9ABD 4A8A ACA7 2A3BFFB5DAD6

Faggot

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 20927

Gym, lean, hair, skin, and STYLE, but we all notice everything BUT style for some reason? Lets take a look at this young chap over here, I want you to take notice of his current style.

View attachment 2017929
INCREDIBLY. The WORST thing you can possibly do is wear the shit clothing your mother buys you, not only will you look stupid, your gonna look autistic, and thats a death sentence.

Why should I stylemaxx?

dj0xNTc4NjE3NDIw

bWFsLmpwZWc

MTU2YS5qcGc

anBn
(This is a ring)
cnQuanBn

Misc:
I wear a trench coat everywhere. People are always so nice to me at school.

I think its the halo effect since everyone seems super nervious they must just be shy to meet me.