Stylemaxxing Guide - For Dummies 101

man u already know what good style is stop acting like this is good cuz u used to be a top pretty boy maxxer it just came natural to u
i could've been great i just had no father figure and was groomed by the incel community into believing i was an incel and so here i am today everyone irl tells me my style fucking sucks and that i look like an edgy "serial killer" and "ss" according to one of my family members when i went to christmas at their house. ever since then i was trying to find out how to get a better style but i threw out all my past clothes many months ago. you are right it did come natural and now ive forgotten it all how to do old hair what clothes to get etc.
my uncle even told me over at lunch a few days ago at the chinese buffet that i used to be much happier when i was a prettyboy and now that i am an "angry druggie" i have no motivation anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24614
true, stylemaxxing is practically useless for most people unless you have a solid base, etc mtn.
mtn is not a solid base.
Very true style is important anyone that says otherwise just has no idea about it.
Every guy should pick a style my choice is soft boy style. View attachment 2017972
E boy, skater boy and other styles that have oversized clothes are always good.
First guy's pants too big like he shat himrself. Make your legs bigger than torso. This pants is over tier for manlets and framecels

This guide was okay.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
From teenage tiktok heartrob to the ultimate antihero villain in history of looksmaxing
darkest part of the looksmax iceberg

I wear a trench coat everywhere. People are always so nice to me at school.

I think its the halo effect since everyone seems super nervious they must just be shy to meet me.
:lul:ain't no way:lul:
post a fit pic PLEASE

Stylemaxxing - The MOST Underrated Looksmax (hurr durr idc didnt read)

Let me put a story in your head.
When you see some tiktok glow up video, you typically see:
Gym, lean, hair, skin, and STYLE, but we all notice everything BUT style for some reason? Lets take a look at this young chap over here, I want you to take notice of his current style.

View attachment 2017929
View attachment 2017930 Now, he did have some facial improvement, but notice how much more stylish and high class he looks now? This raised his overall appeal to women
INCREDIBLY. The WORST thing you can possibly do is wear the shit clothing your mother buys you, not only will you look stupid, your gonna look autistic, and thats a death sentence.

Why should I stylemaxx?
Stylemaxx does not really count as an actual PSL improving looksmax. but the point is to raise your appeal. if you were to wear some autistic minecraft shirt instead of some good outfit, I promise you, you're gonna have MUCH less appeal, IOI's, And even confidence (jfl:lul:)

Chapter One : Casual wear
I would like to start with a golden rule, 90% of the time, your casual wear is your MAIN style. Casual wear will be used in situations such as, hanging out with friends, parties, just chilling and going outside, casual dates, or school/work assuming there is not a dress code. It is what you will mainly be wearing and you should not deviate from it. But it will be very difficult to see what exact style works for you, personally what I do, I go for a simplistic but universal style that will ALWAYS work. Let me show you.
What counts as casual wear?

Casual wear consists of simple clothing that you would see most stylemaxxed people wear, examples include. Hoodies, T shirts, sweatpants, jeans, cargo pants, jewelry, etc.

dj0xNTc4NjE3NDIw

bWFsLmpwZWc

MTU2YS5qcGc

anBn
(This is a ring)
cnQuanBn

Now, noticing a trend here? I'm not using any extreme colors. For most of the clothes, only a simple grey. Because, grey is the GOLDEN color. It will work for all skin tones, it will always look good and you cant go wrong with it. Its honestly perfect and I PROMISE you, all stylish people will have atleast ONE grey outfit in their closet.
Now, I am not saying to ONLY wear grey or black like an idiot, you should have some variety in your style, but this is your base foundation.

I will now provide some basic examples of what would be classified as stylemaxxed.
4cb5caefc6dd24dc8f3b9b3bb63c1d00.jpg

6443d0849f33d0ad53bf33329b1faac1.jpg

e9d1914ea0a2b7bc8909b255915ff4b7.jpg

Chapter Two: Formal Wear
This will only consist of 10% of your style and it will be very short for that reason. Although it is very diverse.

What counts as formal wear?
Formal wear will be things that are required for the event, etc, school uniform, tuxedo, dress code for workplace, or what you would wear to your grandmothers funeral.
Unfortunately I cannot provide an example for formal wear as it just too diverse.

Misc:
Tags: @curlyheadjames, @pneumocytosis, @Xangsane @Yuno_howitez, @Dr. Bruh, @ascendedd, @enchanted_elixir, @Iasacrko, @skinnytwink
The first guy is a terrible example

but this one is good.
6443d0849f33d0ad53bf33329b1faac1.jpg

100% NT will fit it with everyone else, this is basically the zoomer uniform

How about for those of us who actually look like we lift?

lol complete garbage thread.

• Love it
Reactions: ErbCel
Bro ur pheno cant be changed. Just go back to your old style and PLEASE try using softer facial expressions
yeah my pheno changed eyes got darker hair got darker skin got paler i have a west slavic pheno now

OP you didn’t answer my question I gurantee nobody who actually looks like they lifts dresses like that

OP you didn’t answer my question I gurantee nobody who actually looks like they lifts dresses like that
your a fucking idiot jfl u dont wanna be showing off ur muscles constantly. If u havent noticed your in 2022 and gen z is the dominant peoples group, and they dont like muscles with clothes, only muscles shritless. trust me, dress zoomer, but when ur at the pool then show off ur muscle