Sub 5 men are the kindest people on earth

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Literally sent by god tbh

They were sent as undercover angels to weed out the evil people (all women)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, InnerVoid, randomop and 5 others
We live in a clown world

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
A clown fucking world

moggathon

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i’m ugly as fuck and rude

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
vermillioncorefan
moggathon

• JFL
Reactions: sub5outsider, vermillioncorefan and BrutalMogger
they have no other option

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BrutalMogger
too many eels
Cuck

Literally sent by god tbh

They were sent as undercover angels to weed out the evil people (all women)
Something that doesnt make sense to me is the fact that women call every rapist they see as "incel" for example

And i dont see how would that even be possible? Like, how would they even get a chance to rape even if they wanted to?

Like it should be common fact at this point, that most sexual assaults happen on parties/social places, and the culprit is always overconfident and (obviously has had sex many times before in order to risk everything just to feel good in sex again) aka chad

Sub 5 men are truly the supreme gentlemen of modern societies, and they get all the blame and hate for everything...:feelsrope:

And true normies are the biggest assholes because they think theyre the shit for being slightly above the statistically ugly treshhold

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Something that doesnt make sense to me is the fact that women call every rapist they see as "incel" for example

And i dont see how would that even be possible? Like, how would they even get a chance to rape even if they wanted to?

Like it should be common fact at this point, that most sexual assaults happen on parties/social places, and the culprit is always overconfident and (obviously has had sex many times before in order to risk everything just to feel good in sex again) aka chad

Sub 5 men are truly the supreme gentlemen of modern societies, and they get all the blame and hate for everything...:feelsrope:
Longer than op = DNR

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
i am a very kind person indeed

Uglier people are the most unpleasant

My experience with failed MTNs is that they’re extremely conniving and will do anything to one up somebody, have a big ego, and will act like they r on the same level as people above them in every category

And true normies are the biggest assholes because they think theyre the shit for being slightly above the statistically ugly treshhold
This is too legit

For some reason guys who are just barely above average and have some sort of decent personality trait become riddled with narcy traits and are little scum bag pieces of shit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I mog you al

I dont get why eels pick on the misfortunate what do they get from it? leave us snakes alone man