Sub 7 PSL Curry in western country = death sentence or not? [poll]?

Curry in western country = death sentence or not?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Answer poll then discuss

sub8 is a death sentence no matter what race

What is your problem with hindus mane

depend on his bone, 99% is just going to be incels in the west

What is your problem with hindus mane

I dont particularly have a problem with them just interested the hear the forum's opinions on various topics.

no. even the worst phenos can have success you just need extremely good features tho

I dont particularly have a problem with them just interested the hear the forum's opinions on various topics.

Nah, im seeing it all day, u do have a problem with them.

Where I live near Toronto Canada, to do well as a curry you just need to be at least 4.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and LordNorwood
Sub 3 or 3.5 is death tbh according to my experience here in Australia .

I still want to be 4.5 to 5 psl facially with a height of 6'2".

No lol
One of my best friends is a 4-5 PSL curry at 5'8 and he's had success with women

Only dumb curries own up to being a curry.

The real intelligent ones either racefraud as whites, hispanics, or blacks - depending on their skin tone.

Racefrauding is legit.

Don't believe me? Do this simple Tinder experiment - take @Titbot's pics and instead of using a curry name, use a slayer name like Alejandro Rodriguez. Make sure to list his height as 6'1 of course - even Alejandro can't ascend with a 5'6 height.

I guarantee to you @Titbot would get 100x the likes and matches as Alejandro than as Raj Rajkumarcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701, Effortless, Alt Number 3 and 7 others

The real intelligent ones either racefraud as whites, hispanics, or blacks - depending on their skin tone.

Racefrauding is legit.

Don't believe me? Do this simple Tinder experiment - take @Titbot's pics and instead of using a curry name, use a slayer name like Alejandro Rodriguez. Make sure to list his height as 6'1 of course - even Alejandro can't ascend with a 5'6 height.

I guarantee to you @Titbot would get 100x the likes and matches as Alejandro than as Raj Rajkumarcel.
Redpilled af tbh
Highest goal for an ethnic is to racefraud as med if you can

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Curries are the moggers of the west.
1psl curries can literally slay average white girls whenever they want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Averagecel, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Screenshot 20191218 112047 Whisper

Redpilled af tbh
Highest goal for an ethnic is to racefraud as med if you can
Hell, you can even do the opposite for a Tinder experiment - take a brown-skinned hispanic and give him a curry name. His matches and likes will fall to the floor.

Even Chadriguez would get barely any matches/likes as Rajesh Naiyyar.

I've always said this - Indians don't have a pheno failo - they have a nationality failo. The negative news stories promoted by (((media))) of India and Indian men has permanently dented the Indian male SMV. Even a Somalian Pirate has more SMV in 2019.

The nationality failo even applies to Giga Preets like Hrithik Roshan. Take his pics and run a tinder experiment in Central Europe - a place where women are not likely to know about him. First with his real name then with as Sebastien or Adrian.

Hrithik Roshan would slay Central European pussy with a name like Adrian Lopez. With his real name even a Giga Preet like him would struggle - his results with his real name would mirror the results of a white normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, diggbicc, Averagecel and 3 others
they do well in ethnic populated places such as Toronto, London IF they have a top tier pheno and good face + height + NT MAX.

However no matter what a curry is always disadvantaged. whereever they go, it is the sad truth but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Hell, you can even do the opposite for a Tinder experiment - take a brown-skinned hispanic and give him a curry name. His matches and likes will fall to the floor.

I've always said this - Indians don't have a pheno failo - they have a nationality failo. The negative news stories promoted by (((media))) of India and Indian men has permanently dented the Indian male SMV. Even a Somalian Pirate has more SMV in 2019.

The nationality failo even applies to Giga Preets like Hrithik Roshan. Take his pics and run a tinder experiment in Central Europe - a place where women are not likely to know about him. First with his real name then with as Sebastien or Adrian.

Hrithik Roshan would slay Central European pussy with a name like Adrian Lopez. With his real name even a Giga Preet like him would struggle - his results with his real name would mirror the results of a white normie.
Yeah I agree with all of it
Story that convinced me and made me realize the "lookspill" on this one is retarded is the one from a user on here who got matched by a girl, girl then asks him if he's Indian. He says yes, and then the girl unmatched him. I couldn't believe no one else in the thread realized the implications of that tbh, it was incredible to see it fly over everyone's heads at once.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah I agree with all of it
Story that convinced me and made me realize the "lookspill" on this one is retarded is the one from a user on here who got matched by a girl, girl then asks him if he's Indian. He says yes, and then the girl unmatched him. I couldn't believe no one else in the thread realized the implications of that tbh, it was incredible to see it fly over everyone's heads at once.
i’m glad girls in the UK are thots for high T immigrants

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood

I have the worst pheno for an indian tbh.
Can't fraud any other race but don't look
"Indian" either.
Over

i’m glad girls in the UK are thots for high T immigrants
I should plan a trip and run fake-immigrant game
rename myself Amin or something and start smoking cigarettes again, apparently its the best way to get laid in Europe JFL
would probably work like a charm in Sweden
"Indian" either.
Over
Your pheno is pretty solid imo, and you for sure look 100% indian, I would never guess you were anything else

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I should plan a trip and run fake-immigrant game
rename myself Amin or something and start smoking cigarettes again, apparently its the best way to get laid in Europe JFL
would probably work like a charm in Sweden

Your pheno is pretty solid imo, and you for sure look 100% indian, I would never guess you were anything else
I tell girls i am turk or albanian and the PUSSY JUICES START RUNNING. Jks but some girls are thots for my pheno ngl, ofc only if good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp and LordNorwood
"Indian" either.
Over
That's what you think, high-inhib pahadiboi.

Women identify 'races' using steotypical features, including the name. ESPECIALLY the name, in case of curries. Most light/tan-skinned curries can fraud as hispanics easily.

Women don't have some special sixth-sense. JFL at this feminist-tier cope.
I tell girls i am turk or albanian and the PUSSY JUICES START RUNNING. Jks but some girls are thots for my pheno ngl, ofc only if good looking.
I bet turks are slaying in germany.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
That's what you think, high-inhib pahadiboi.

Women identify 'races' using steotypical features, including the name. ESPECIALLY the name, in case of curries. Most light/tan-skinned curries can fraud as hispanics easily.

Women don't have some special sixth-sense. JFL at this feminist-tier cope.
Ok

Send a name change request to the Himachali Government, son.

From now on you'll be Adrian Gonzalez. Ascension awaits for you, my racefrauding son.

• +1
Send a name change request to the Himachali Government, son.

From now on you'll be Adrian Gonzalez. Ascension awaits for you, my racefrauding son.
Did you see my name before i edited

Solidly incel name tbh.

The only alpha Indian names are Veer and Virat.

--
Nikhil is an alpha name as well because you can shorten it to Nik.

Nikhil in India, Nik in the West = best name for racefrauding

• So Sad
Solidly incel name tbh.

Nikhil is an alpha name because you can shorten it to Nik.

Stfu. My name mogs every name into ionosphere

Solidly incel name tbh.

--
Nikhil is an alpha name as well because you can shorten it to Nik.

Nikhil is the best Indian name easily

I have a cool curry name always get compliments on the name it’s means rain in guji that’s all I’m saying lol

I have a cool curry name always get compliments on the name it’s means rain in guji that’s all I’m saying lol
Just dox urself theory

Racefrauding is legit.

Dude you told me you were preparing a racefrauding post. We are all counting on you bro. Please post it

Racefrauding is legit.

Or chutiyacell
I
Just dox urself theory
Is ur name varsad lol
Is ur name varsad lol