Sub5 Masculine and Tall > Everything

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Women want someone who can protect them, being a masculine orge is way better then being a prettyboy faggot

[34M] I saw some faggot kid trying to start with a good looking lady, so I decided to beat the shit out of him, the
lady started cried and told me to stop and helped him, but at the end I fucked her, am I an asshole reddit?

[27M] Some weird tattooed guy came to me while I was talking with this girl I liked, he broke my teeth, but at least the girl I was talking with helped me and called him names, I saw them talking later but it was probably nothing, did I do something wrong reddit that I deserve it?

First one would be considered ugly by blackpill standards, but who will women prefer more? the first one, he will just beat the shit out of the prettyboy lesbian kid,
and will security-feel mogg him

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WastedYouth, Julius, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Women dont need the security anymore in these ages thats why they go for prettyboys now

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey, CursedOne, Deleted member 4464 and 9 others
Women dont need the security anymore in these ages thats why they go for prettyboys now
They still have a primitive Instinct, by that logic being a manlet doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
They still have a primitive Instinct, by that logic being a manlet doesn't matter

Of course it does. Because being a manlet indicates bad genes. They still want good genes of course

just be physically fit
just b urself

• Ugh..
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Of course it does. Because being a manlet indicates bad genes. They still want good genes of course
Face does, not height

• +1
  • +1
chico probably heightmogs that fag tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Richard_Hungwell
Where I'm from masc slay hard. You can be 4/10 face, but buff/tall with beard/tats and the jbs all want to suck your dick. Similar to EE and the ogres.

Was a fucking shock the first time I realised how easy it was now after maxxing from mentalcel/obesecel life.

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
Where I'm from masc slay hard. You can be 4/10 face, but buff/tall with beard/tats and the jbs all want to suck your dick. Similar to EE and the ogres.

Was a fucking shock the first time I realised how easy it was now after maxxing from mentalcel/obesecel life.
I think that its in reality in every place

Face does, not height

As you're talking about primal instincts, ItsNotADream, yeah height feeds to their primal instincts. It's a signal the guy's been winning in life. Winning a steady supply of calories. You don't have to roll back time much before men wouldn't grow their full height due to lacking nutrition.

The tallest guy is usually high status as well, as status and steady supply of calories have correlated. And so on and so forth. Success in the past indicates success in the future, for getting enough food for the progeny. Height rules supreme, so does face, but face for different reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Hapafetishist
I think that its in reality in every place

Probably, but in the city I see some soys and prettyboys with 5+6/10 girls, so it can work. They look effifeminate and gay and the girls looksmin with feminist style, but still, the guys might get sex/strapped. Maybe a college niche.

As you're talking about primal instincts, ItsNotADream, yeah height feeds to their primal instincts. It's a signal the guy's been winning in life. Winning a steady supply of calories. You don't have to roll back time much before men wouldn't grow their full height due to lacking nutrition.

The tallest guy is usually high status as well, as status and steady supply of calories have correlated. And so on and so forth. Success in the past indicates success in the future, for getting enough food for the progeny. Height rules supreme, so does face, but face for different reasons.
By that logic fat people would be hot asf lmao

By that logic fat people would be hot asf lmao

Lol, no. By that logic tall and muscular would be hot asf.

Life's been more perilous than today. You never knew if you'd live "tomorrow". Women want the one who can fight other men, who can hunt, who can run, who can ... well you get the idea. To have some fat is fine, but if you're too fat for these activities, then it's no good.

Women want someone who can protect them, being a masculine orge is way better then being a prettyboy faggot

View attachment 571225
[34M] I saw some faggot kid trying to start with a good looking lady, so I decided to beat the shit out of him, the
lady started cried and told me to stop and helped him, but at the end I fucked her, am I an asshole reddit?

View attachment 571235
[27M] Some weird tattooed guy came to me while I was talking with this girl I liked, he broke my teeth, but at least the girl I was talking with helped me and called him names, I saw them talking later but it was probably nothing, did I do something wrong reddit that I deserve it?

First one would be considered ugly by blackpill standards, but who will women prefer more? the first one, he will just beat the shit out of the prettyboy lesbian kid,
and will security-feel mogg him
Huge cope, I'm 6'4" with broad shoulders (still a bit skinny tho) and let me tell you, face is KING.
I mean, being big is a bonus and gets you noticed easier, but I would prefer to be a handsome manlet like Tom Cruise rather than a big muscular ogre