Subhuman girl on .com gets validated for being recessed

try2beme

try2beme

Lower third filler and forget
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Posts
48,296
Reputation
65,000
Subhuman is click bait because the benchmark for that is cuffem but she looks disgusting anyway. I don’t use com unless extremely rarely and this proves why.
IMG 1060


She asked how much her lower third ruins her face

“not much, debloat the cheeks a bit and ur good.”

“7 maybe 7.2”

“realistically not that much”

IMG 1064


Niggz really trying to crack the spoon from numberjacks:feelsrope: Amen for .org cause nobody’s improving on any other forum

Her face is 90% features 10% skull

She folds towels with her tongue, nose or teeth
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ꭰarwin, iblamexyz, zanenevalackbanks and 18 others
Subhuman is click bait because the benchmark for that is cuffem but she looks disgusting anyway. I don’t use com unless extremely rarely and this proves why.
View attachment 5717566

She asked how much her lower third ruins her face

“not much, debloat the cheeks a bit and ur good.”

“7 maybe 7.2”

“realistically not that much”

View attachment 5717571

Niggz really trying to crack the spoon from numberjacks:feelsrope: Amen for .org cause nobody’s improving on any other forum
Legit don’t know anyone that’s on .com for anything serious

They’re just tryna groom foids
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zanenevalackbanks, D02, 7nclave and 5 others
Ong I still would
Idgaf
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zanenevalackbanks, MemorableMoron, D02 and 7 others
Legit don’t know anyone that’s on .com for anything serious

They’re just tryna groom foids
Genuinely you can sense the sex drive behind the “7 maybe 7.2” comment
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zanenevalackbanks, Jgns, Joeseminate and 2 others
still smv mogs me to gandy heaven
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MemorableMoron, D02, skool and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brava and Sceptical
yet she mogs while being natural
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zanenevalackbanks and try2beme
i would still insert my dick in her but shes chopped
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Is this all the forum knows, jestering always after bold claims gets repetitive
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman and sasha108
Subhuman is click bait because the benchmark for that is cuffem but she looks disgusting anyway. I don’t use com unless extremely rarely and this proves why.
View attachment 5717566

She asked how much her lower third ruins her face

“not much, debloat the cheeks a bit and ur good.”

“7 maybe 7.2”

“realistically not that much”

View attachment 5717571

Niggz really trying to crack the spoon from numberjacks:feelsrope: Amen for .org cause nobody’s improving on any other forum

Her face is 90% features 10% skull

She folds towels with her tongue, nose or teeth
lower third nonexistent jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: zanenevalackbanks and try2beme
Speak for yourself boyo
the fact that you must have had quadruple fillers speaks for itself. Not to mention your eyes and that’s without even getting into your ethnicity.

I know you’re trying to reinvent your so called persona here so you try acting like chad, but Im no newcel that stuff doesnt work on me.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns and try2beme
the fact that you must have had quadruple fillers speaks for itself. Not to mention your eyes and that’s without even getting into your ethnicity.

I know you’re trying to reinvent your so called persona here so you try acting like chad, but Im no newcel that stuff doesnt work on me.
I don’t act chad you are just jealous
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
the fact that you must have had quadruple fillers speaks for itself. Not to mention your eyes and that’s without even getting into your ethnicity.

I know you’re trying to reinvent your so called persona here so you try acting like chad, but Im no newcel that stuff doesnt work on me.
BRUTAL
 
1790950473070

nigga thinks this tiktok
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman and Brava
shes mid asl even with all the makeup she must hard to look at without it
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
her lower thirds nonexistant, but with all that makeup her misc is pretty good to a normie, enough for normies to deify her jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02, Joeseminate, Brava and 1 other person
shes mid asl even with all the makeup she must hard to look without it
imagine having a kid with that, ur kids genuinely ending his life but the rope wont catch on anything unfortunately
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D02, 146cmsubhuman and milkshake_addict
imagine having a kid with that, ur kids genuinely ending his life but the rope wont catch on anything unfortunately
women get away with so fucking much

give a guy that lower third and he’d become a suicide statistic by age 20
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
I don’t act chad you are just jealous
You do tho
And I dont even mean in this thread, you have tons of threads where you try to shit on people who are in the same boat as you, or act like youre the second coming of Christ, just because you finally got some atension from women.

Im not jealous of anything, because the only person I could be jealous of is someone who actually lives a life different from most people here, like Amnesia, for example.

Not hating or anything just telling you how i see it
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Jgns
You do tho
And I dont even mean in this thread, you have tons of threads where you try to shit on people who are in the same boat as you, or act like youre the second coming of Christ, just because you finally got some atension from women.

Im not jealous of anything, because the only person I could be jealous of is someone who actually lives a life different from most people here, like Amnesia, for example.

Not hating or anything just telling you how i see it
Same boat how, I’ve seen none of their faces. The decent looking ones shut up and show me, thr ugly ones hide forever. We aren’t the same boat. You are latching onto my post count for your sense of hope but I’m not as ugly as most of you and I proved all of my DMs , social media and everything while you subhumans hide
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Vincent Freeman
Same boat how, I’ve seen none of their faces. The decent looking ones shut up and show me, thr ugly ones hide forever. We aren’t the same boat. You are latching onto my post count for your sense of hope but I’m not as ugly as most of you and I proved all of my DMs , social media and everything while you subhumans hide
whats ur rating dude
 
Same boat how, I’ve seen none of their faces. The decent looking ones shut up and show me, thr ugly ones hide forever. We aren’t the same boat. You are latching onto my post count for your sense of hope but I’m not as ugly as most of you and I proved all of my DMs , social media and everything while you subhumans hide
if delusions was a post
 
whats ur rating dude
Ask around I don’t rate myself.
And I don’t hide like these subhumans convincing me they’re the same, we never will be.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
Subhuman is click bait because the benchmark for that is cuffem but she looks disgusting anyway. I don’t use com unless extremely rarely and this proves why.
View attachment 5717566

She asked how much her lower third ruins her face

“not much, debloat the cheeks a bit and ur good.”

“7 maybe 7.2”

“realistically not that much”

View attachment 5717571

Niggz really trying to crack the spoon from numberjacks:feelsrope: Amen for .org cause nobody’s improving on any other forum

Her face is 90% features 10% skull

She folds towels with her tongue, nose or teeth
welcome to bp brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Subhuman is click bait because the benchmark for that is cuffem but she looks disgusting anyway. I don’t use com unless extremely rarely and this proves why.
View attachment 5717566

She asked how much her lower third ruins her face

“not much, debloat the cheeks a bit and ur good.”

“7 maybe 7.2”

“realistically not that much”

View attachment 5717571

Niggz really trying to crack the spoon from numberjacks:feelsrope: Amen for .org cause nobody’s improving on any other forum

Her face is 90% features 10% skull

She folds towels with her tongue, nose or teeth
holy fucking makeupcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz and try2beme
Subhuman is click bait because the benchmark for that is cuffem but she looks disgusting anyway. I don’t use com unless extremely rarely and this proves why.
View attachment 5717566

She asked how much her lower third ruins her face

“not much, debloat the cheeks a bit and ur good.”

“7 maybe 7.2”

“realistically not that much”

View attachment 5717571

Niggz really trying to crack the spoon from numberjacks:feelsrope: Amen for .org cause nobody’s improving on any other forum

Her face is 90% features 10% skull

She folds towels with her tongue, nose or teeth
if she's over 18 I'd still fuck her tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Subhuman is click bait because the benchmark for that is cuffem but she looks disgusting anyway. I don’t use com unless extremely rarely and this proves why.
View attachment 5717566

She asked how much her lower third ruins her face

“not much, debloat the cheeks a bit and ur good.”

“7 maybe 7.2”

“realistically not that much”

View attachment 5717571

Niggz really trying to crack the spoon from numberjacks:feelsrope: Amen for .org cause nobody’s improving on any other forum

Her face is 90% features 10% skull

She folds towels with her tongue, nose or teeth
tbh .com is just like Reddit

You won't ever get any serious advice on that site mainly because things such as soy rules no free speech there is an emphasis on toxic positivity, which breeds toxicity

But it's not just no free speech = bad in my opinion allowing women and things like norimes

Increases bad advice because it's all objective. None of it is actually rooted in truth and the person, on the other hand, doesn't actually really care because normies don't
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
43
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
mltn2mtn
Replies
0
Views
8
mltn2mtn
mltn2mtn
revivles
Replies
2
Views
34
revivles
revivles
L
Replies
20
Views
78
lafreestyle
L

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Geoff2024
Back
Top