Subhuman narrow palate

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
My subhumanity fucks me every day. Today I checked my subhuman narrow palate and I can say without exaggeration that it is beyond ovER for my recessed ass.

I'll also get shitty uni grades back in a few weeks because I was depressed during the entire semester due to being completely alone for 5 days/week for an entire year

My subhumanity, my narrow, deformed, recessed, ugly and truecel tier jaws have ruined my life, there is no hope left :feelsrope:

A subhuman narrow, recessed palate/jaw will ruin your life. There is not really a fix for it. SARPE only works for the upper jaw.
If you are narrow + recessed just LDAR, thats my advice to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member, Pumanator and 1 other person
thx for looksmaxing advice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Inhale, randomvanish and 5 others
Get mse and imdo

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 20452 and sub5inchcel
Can they expand your palate at all at the dentist? Like will an expander do anything? Also are you a mouth or nose breather? I don't know if the whole mewing thing works or not but all I know is, I have always mewed my whole life without realizing it and I have a chad jaw and facial structure so I wanna know if that has any correlation to my tongue posture. Either way look into all of the jaw surgeries there are and jaw implants/fillers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, GandyIsNormie and Mr.Proper
What's your intermolar width (distance between first edges of inner side of first molars)? In theory, you may have narrow but a long palate, so it's not technically recessed from the side view, but smile is bad and nasal breathing is insufficient.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Zeusus
Chin wing and MSE?
IMDO?
Jaw implants give illusion of wider jaw?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Ok, your jaw is bad but let's talk about your other features (eyes, nose, hair, skin, middle third, philtrum, BF, etc) are they good, average or bad?

Can they expand your palate at all at the dentist? Like will an expander do anything? Also are you a mouth or nose breather? I don't know if the whole mewing thing works or not but all I know is, I have always mewed my whole life without realizing it and I have a chad jaw and facial structure so I wanna know if that has any correlation to my tongue posture. Either way look into all of the jaw surgeries there are and jaw implants/fillers.
No, jaw is genetic

Since I was little I chew a lot of gum or paper and in theory chewing gives you a wide jaw and it's normal (yes, I have a very long ramus)

Blacks or natives have wide jaws because of genetics, not because they put their tongues on the palate jfl

• +1
No, jaw is genetic

Since I was little I chew a lot of gum or paper and in theory chewing gives you a wide jaw and it's normal (yes, I have a very long ramus)

Blacks or natives have wide jaws because of genetics, not because they put their tongues on the palate jfl
Well obviously there are a lot of genetics that go into it. But I do wonder if everyone has a genetic limit to how good their jaw can be and mewing determines whether or not they reach their full potential.

Ok, your jaw is bad but let's talk about your other features (eyes, nose, hair, skin, middle third, philtrum, BF, etc) are they good, average or bad?
Rest of the face is ugly as shit too

Rest of the face is ugly as shit too
Have you considered MSDO/IMDO or will you just cope with implants? Which do you think is the better option?

I would like to hear your opinion on this as we are both in similar situations.

• +1
My subhumanity fucks me every day. Today I checked my subhuman narrow palate and I can say without exaggeration that it is beyond ovER for my recessed ass.

I'll also get shitty uni grades back in a few weeks because I was depressed during the entire semester due to being completely alone for 5 days/week for an entire year

My subhumanity, my narrow, deformed, recessed, ugly and truecel tier jaws have ruined my life, there is no hope left :feelsrope:

A subhuman narrow, recessed palate/jaw will ruin your life. There is not really a fix for it. SARPE only works for the upper jaw.

@Acromegaly_Chad what is your intermolar width?

pics or cope