Subhuman Skincare for subhuman skincels

D

Deleted member 7820

Fuck nigga
Sup

So i have bad skin, some acne, black heads, and some redness, and it's oily, maybe some of you have the same shitty skin so i thought about saying what i do to get a decent to good skin.
This works for me and make my skin clear, healthy and most importantly youthful.

Routine

Do this before and after bad just like brushing teeth (assuming you brush your teeth)
Start by washing your face with warm water and use EFFACLAR by La Roche Posay (i use the blue one but i heard that the white one is better i'll update you when i use it), wash your face but don't wipe the water, use EAU water creme by URIAGE, and apply it gently with your fingers.
Important point; don't forget the hairline, under the jaw (if you have one not like me :feelswhy: ) and in and in between the eyebrows.

Habits

I think this is more important than the routine tbh tbh tbh ngl, first of all sleep motherfucker and sleep the night not the day, eat carrots, if you feel like eating a snack eat carrots instead of junk food, get 20 to 30 min of quality sun light (take in count that im brown so you may need to get sunscreen if you're pale), personaly i don't go out so once a day i sit at my balcony or garden for a cold drink and a cigarette, last thing is a drink, you get hot water in a mug, you put in lemon and ginger and you let it rest, drink it when warm, preferably once a day.

That's all, sincerely, fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and Deleted member 5912
Could u link the effaclar one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
But you use just that one right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820