Subhuman surgeons are a danger

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Boys, be careful who you pick as your surgeon. There are lots of incel looking dudes in this field, and their surgical skill is their cope. I've noticed this multiple times when meeting surgeons now, if I bring in my own ideas and suggestions, a lot of them react aggressively and hostile. This is because they are worthless subhumans and need that feeling of being better than the patient, of being above him. They have nothing else to cope with, so if you take this feeling of superiority away from them, they will feel vulnerable and reminded of their low quality and will react accordingly. Of course this undeniably leads to them forcing their ideas onto you during the procedure and thus will cause you to have an underwhelming result. Be careful who you let operate on you boyos.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Phoenix, Baldingman1998 and 24 others
yeah ive had a surgeon like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Baldingman1998, NarcyChadlite and 19 others
this "surgeon" was you, or should i say your alter ego, @StudyHacks who injected fillers into you
lmao imagine being such a subhuman that another guy lives in your head rent free :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

and it was an actual surgeon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sytyl, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7776
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

on a serious note, you'r a chad idk why you are still here, you studied and hacked genetics
i like blackpill communities, normies are annoying as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, KDA Player, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
i like blackpill communities, normies are annoying as fuck
mirin u even have high sentient, and high understanding of life by beeing here, that normies haven't because too low IQ.

What have you left in store?
Don't tell me you are 6ft5, 9inch BWC??????????

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
mirin u even have high sentient, and high understanding of life by beeing here, that normies haven't because too low IQ.

What have you left in store?
Don't tell me you are 6ft5, 9inch BWC??????????
6'5 but 7.5x6 actually nowhere near 9inches

• Woah
  • Love it
My bimax surgeon was an ex stacy. Ex because she was in her 40s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
wo
dark blonde, not blonde; and yes blue eyed
w, how come you even exist?
i mean, it's insane i talk to a 1 in a billion giga chosen chad.
you must be proud !

wo

w, how come you even exist?
i mean, it's insane i talk to a 1 in a billion giga chosen chad.
you must be proud !
Meh according to trm I'm merely Chadlite face-wise. I intend to spread my semen across Latin-America

• Woah
Meh according to trm I'm merely Chadlite face-wise. I intend to spread my semen across Latin-America
they are coping, bro, i saw you ! i won't forget! u are unique ! i'm blessed by your presence.

@sytyl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
So which surgeons are safe?
Sinn? Sailer? Zarribal? Me?

they are coping, bro, i saw you ! i won't forget! u are unique ! i'm blessed by your presence.

@sytyl
I'm just chadlite.

• WTF
So which surgeons are safe?
Sinn? Sailer? Zarribal? Me?
Zarrinbal, Sailer and Sinn but GL with Sinn and Sailer, impossible to contact them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
you'r chadelite in your humility ! gigachad face wise
You've never seen me. Maybe I'll PM you once I'm done with my MSE and IMDO. Only TRM has my face.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and sloopnoob
I thought the same OP. tbh. But it’s not the rule

• Woah
Zarrinbal, Sailer and Sinn but GL with Sinn and Sailer, impossible to contact them

I talked to/consulted with Sinn multiple times and I even visited Sailer in his clinic, not a problem at all.

Surgeons may even try to fuck up your face to feel better about themselves :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 7776
I talked to/consulted with Sinn multiple times and I even visited Sailer in his clinic, not a problem at all.
Sailer is in Switzerland and how did you talk to Sinn? What email? Coz I emailed him a year ago and he never responded

My bimax surgeon was an ex stacy. Ex because she was in her 40s

NEVER let a foid operate on you, they kill more people during surgery than help them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Sailer is in Switzerland and how did you talk to Sinn? What email? Coz I emailed him a year ago and he never responded

I called their office. I am from Europe so driving to Switzerland was np, pretty long drive but all doable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
NEVER let a foid operate on you, they kill more people during surgery than help them.
YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID HOLY SHIT

DO YOU THINK THAT THE SURGEON CARRIES OUT SURGERIES SOLO YOU UTTER DEGENERATE LOW IQ BABOON? EVEN SINN & SAILER HAVE 2/3 WOMEN WHO ASSIST WITH THE SURGERY. AS SURGEONS GET OLDER THEY DO LESS AND LESS OF THE PROCEDURE THEMSELVES HOLY FUCK OVER FOR YOU AND YOUR PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC RAMBLINGS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, Gaia262, sytyl and 6 others
YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID HOLY SHIT

DO YOU THINK THAT THE SURGEON CARRIES OUT SURGERIES SOLO YOU UTTER DEGENERATE LOW IQ BABOON? EVEN SINN & SAILER HAVE 2/3 WOMEN WHO ASSIST WITH THE SURGERY. AS SURGEONS GET OLDER THEY DO LESS AND LESS OF THE PROCEDURE THEMSELVES HOLY FUCK OVER FOR YOU AND YOUR PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC RAMBLINGS

You said it yourself, „assist“. Look up the meaning of that word. Mirin your low IQ and autistic capslocked sperg out.

You said it yourself, „assist“. Look up the meaning of that word. Mirin your low IQ and autistic capslocked sperg out.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

AS SURGEONS GET OLDER THEY DO LESS AND LESS OF THE PROCEDURE THEMSELVES
Guess the gender of the person who basically carries out 50% of Sinn's maxfac surgeries, go on, guess.

Threads like this are so fucking annoying bc you push your paranoia & mental illness onto users who genuinely want to improve themselves, your post history is just you tweaking and 'sperging out' about a different thing every day.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 3043
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Guess the gender of the person who basically carries out 50% of Sinn's maxfac surgeries, go on, guess.

Threads like this are so fucking annoying bc you push your paranoia & mental illness onto users who genuinely want to improve themselves, your post history is just you tweaking and 'sperging out' about a different thing every day.

Sinn gets help from his son. At least know what you’re talking about you fucking retard.

Sinn gets help from his son. At least know what you’re talking about you fucking retard.
JFL no, not in theatre. His son does a bunch of the screening, CTs & xrays etc. but doesn't do a large percentage of the surgical work. He's not even a trained surgeon you degenerate, nice try though.

Source: Had surgery with Sinn & his team a few years ago & have kept in contact

Btw, the maxfac who DOES carry out most of the work is skilled & young AF

• Love it
JFL no, not in theatre. His son does a bunch of the screening, CTs & xrays etc. but doesn't do a large percentage of the surgical work. He's not even a trained surgeon you degenerate, nice try though.

Source: Had surgery with Sinn & his team a few years ago & have kept in contact

Btw, the maxfac who DOES carry out most of the work is skilled & young AF

Too bad I have contact with them all the time too and I have asked about this. Get the fuck out of here you bullshitting subhuman.

Too bad I have contact with them all the time too and I have asked about this. Get the fuck out of here you bullshitting subhuman.
You're just BLATANTLY lying holy hell ahahahah

more schizo tendencies on display, you legitimately believe your own lies. If you knew ANYTHING about Sinn & his team you wouldn't have made up the shit about his son, & you'd know how much help he gets from his (mostly female) team. Do you even know the name of the maxfac who does most of the work? I doubt it.

• Love it
You're just BLATANTLY lying holy hell ahahahah

more schizo tendencies on display, you legitimately believe your own lies. If you knew ANYTHING about Sinn & his team you wouldn't have made up the shit about his son, & you'd know how much help he gets from his (mostly female) team. Do you even know the name of the maxfac who does most of the work? I doubt it.

Holy shit you’re an utter subhuman lmao, keep pretending to know shit and make psychological diagnoses on an incel forum to make yourself feel better, it’s all you have apparently. You have my full respect for using Google and finding out the genders of his employees, damn what a smart person you are.

Holy shit you’re an utter subhuman lmao, keep pretending to know shit and make psychological diagnoses on an incel forum to make yourself feel better, it’s all you have apparently. You have my full respect for using Google and finding out the genders of his employees, damn what a smart person you are.
I'm not gonna bother with proof bc you'd just say it's fabricated. I have hospital bills & emails on the SECURE platform they use for discussing prices & procedures.

But like I said, seeing as you've convinced yourself that your lies are real, there's no point talking to you. You probably think you're an 8PSL 6ft9 gigachad with a 9inch dick too.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
I'm not gonna bother with proof bc you'd just say it's fabricated. I have hospital bills & emails on the SECURE platform they use for discussing prices & procedures.

But like I said, seeing as you've convinced yourself that your lies are real, there's no point talking to you. You probably think you're an 8PSL 6ft9 gigachad with a 9inch dick too.

Nah I’m not any of that and I’m not delusional like you are. Also looks like your surgery didn’t help you at all, if you even got it, because you’re still sitting on this forum trying to make yourself feel better compared to other people lmaaaao. Face the fact that you’re subhuman and go hang yourself you walking pile of human shit.

Last edited:
his looksmatch

Nah I’m not any of that and I’m not delusional like you are. Also looks like your surgery didn’t help you at all, if you even got it, because you’re still sitting on this forum trying to make yourself feel better compared to other people lmaaaao. Face the fact that you’re subhuman and go hang yourself you walking pile of human shit.
i'm on this forum bc it's hilarious & bc once in a while there's good looksmaxxing advice.

all you're doing is saying "no u!!!!!" to everything I say jfl, go on and make up some bs about my life to make you feel better though, by all means:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
i'm on this forum bc it's hilarious & bc once in a while there's good looksmaxxing advice.

all you're doing is saying "no u!!!!!" to everything I say jfl, go on and make up some bs about my life to make you feel better though, by all means:lul::lul::lul::lul:

You make zero fucking sense lmao. Keep making excuses, you’re here because you’re a walking waste of resources, you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t. You’re lucky you’re born in this time or you’d be thrown off a cliff by a caveman. Now go rope.

You make zero fucking sense lmao. Keep making excuses, you’re here because you’re a walking waste of resources, you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t. You’re lucky you’re born in this time or you’d be thrown off a cliff by a caveman. Now go rope.
yeah because there aren't gl people on the forum right? oh wait jfl

also daily reminder that this is your skull you recessed dog

you're definitely one of the worst looking people here ahahahaha kys with this perma chin tuck

• JFL

op smiling at his non-existent mandible

• Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862