Subhuman surgeons are a danger

so brutal to have this mandidle lenght....
yeah I feel kinda bad now ngl, looks small skull, bad hairline & potentially manlet

@fras sorry chief :cry: best of luck in ascending

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
yeah I feel kinda bad now ngl, looks small skull, bad hairline & potentially manlet
i believe what's common with all these schizo w dementia dudes that believe in their own lies, is first their utter ugliness by objective standards but also the fact that they can't accept it without going crazy so they literally formate their minds.
Sometimes we need to be grateful for what we have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
yeah because there aren't gl people on the forum right? oh wait jfl

also daily reminder that this is your skull you recessed dog
View attachment 807687

you're definitely one of the worst looking people here ahahahaha kys with this perma chin tuck

Ooooh damn the X-Ray, you sure showed me. The fact that you needed surgery shows that you are even worse, so who’s the worse looking one here KEK. No procedure in this world will fix you, just end it, you’re consuming the resources that actual useful
humans deserve.

i believe what's common with all these schizo w dementia dudes that believe in their own lies, is first their utter ugliness by objective standards but also the fact that they can't accept it without going crazy so they literally formate their minds.
Sometimes we need to be grateful for what we have
couldn't agree more tbh

reality check's me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yeah because there aren't gl people on the forum right? oh wait jfl

Certainly not the dude who needs a massive surgical procedure and still rots here.

Certainly not the dude who needs a massive surgical procedure and still rots here.
I mogged you BEFORE my chin surgery & I still do

Like I said, I'm on here bc it's funny af. That doesn't mean that half the userbase doesn't mog you. Ffs even @RODEBLUR mogs you dude. Keep coping tho

• Love it
I mogged you BEFORE my chin surgery & I still do

Like I said, I'm on here bc it's funny af. That doesn't mean that half the userbase doesn't mog you. Ffs even @RODEBLUR mogs you dude. Keep coping tho

Wrong, you’re here because nobody wants to spend time with you. Mog here, mog there, yet you’re still her. And that on a weekday. The only one coping is you, you’re a failure like everyone here.

Wrong, you’re here because nobody wants to spend time with you. Mog here, mog there, yet you’re still her. And that on a weekday. The only one coping is you, you’re a failure like everyone here.
just make shit up theory

it's quarantine & I'm a student, just how stupid are you?

• Love it
just make shit up theory

it's quarantine & I'm a student, just how stupid are you?

Remember saying this 45 minutes ago?

I'm not gonna bother with proof bc you'd just say it's fabricated.

You’re still bothering apparently. Looks like I’ve hit a nerve KEK. Quarantine doesn’t excuse your rotting btw, if you with weren’t a subhuman you’d still be out.

Remember saying this 45 minutes ago?

You’re still bothering apparently. Looks like I’ve hit a nerve KEK. Quarantine doesn’t excuse your rotting btw, if you with weren’t a subhuman you’d still be out.
ok i'm bored of talking to you ngl, if you had even half a braincell you'd know that people have lectures in the day. Your comebacks are pathetic attempts to disparage my life when you have no idea about it jfl, classic coping mechanism.

I'm just gonna smile

and let you figure out how to fix your jaw, occlusion, skin, hairline, frame & height

• +1
tales from the mumbai's sewer ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 1862
ok i'm bored of talking to you ngl, if you had even half a braincell you'd know that people have lectures in the day. Your comebacks are pathetic attempts to disparage my life when you have no idea about it jfl, classic coping mechanism.

I'm just gonna smile
View attachment 807707
and let you figure out how to fix your jaw, occlusion, skin, hairline, frame & height

Cya tonight after you’ve spend your entire day here you worthless trash pile.

• Love it
Cya tonight after you’ve spend your entire day here you worthless trash pile.
i never met such a chad personnality, i bet you get laid everyday based on your sole raw aura and pheromones, am i rit?

• Love it
i never met such a chad personnality, i bet you get laid everyday based on your sole raw aura and pheromones, am i rit?

Just as chad as the dude coming into topics randomly and shit talking the commenters. Another autist found.

• Love it
Just as chad as the dude coming into topics randomly and shit talking the commenters. Another autist found.
my chad :heart:

• JFL
'looksmaxxing' section btw

• Love it
Also don't go to jewish doctors, or if you do at least wear a kippah.

JFL no, not in theatre. His son does a bunch of the screening, CTs & xrays etc. but doesn't do a large percentage of the surgical work. He's not even a trained surgeon you degenerate, nice try though.

Source: Had surgery with Sinn & his team a few years ago & have kept in contact

Btw, the maxfac who DOES carry out most of the work is skilled & young AF
I need to get Modified Lefort III from Dr.Sinn I'm trying to get 10mm advancement.. You think he would do that?
A guy back in 2014 got 7mm of advancement

All my surgeons have been Chads haha

I need to get Modified Lefort III from Dr.Sinn I'm trying to get 10mm advancement.. You think he would do that?
A guy back in 2014 got 7mm of advancement
he'll cap out at 8mm, its not an advancement btw its a rotation

i'm on this forum bc it's hilarious & bc once in a while there's good looksmaxxing advice.

all you're doing is saying "no u!!!!!" to everything I say jfl, go on and make up some bs about my life to make you feel better though, by all means:lul::lul::lul::lul:
- Had surgery with Sinn & his team a few years ago
- Good looking

Only MSE and IMDO, in december
Could you tell me more about IMDO? I was searching about it but have no idea about the price and why could it be a better choice than double jaw surgery with genioplasty.

Had a similar experience with my dentist. Albeit a very good dentist, he wanted to take teeth out and put on braces. I argued I need bimax, he almost threw a fit, but refered me to an orthodontist. The orthodontist ended up agreeing with everything I said I needed.

ALWAYS get plenty of different opinions, and ALWAYS push what you need

• +1
Reactions: fras