Bronze

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and materialistic
why does he sound like Ravi though :lul:

But to your question someone said Botox could be the fix for you

why does he sound like Ravi though :lul:

But to your question someone said Botox could be the fix for you
bro im not getting fucking botox at 20 yrs old :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

but I just dont understand my squinted eyes legit look like it belong to the left here
Hunter_Vs_Prey_Eyes.png

while its just dead on average eyes

i don't know if i want hunter eyes though, my i feel like i could legit be godtier GL if i had better eyes though but idk. could you maybe morph me with better eyes if i sent a pic?

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
bro Botox is the easiest looksmax out there for you, isn't even expensive I don't know why you would hesitate tbh

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
bro Botox is the easiest looksmax out there for you, isn't even expensive I don't know why you would hesitate tbh
because i don't know if hunter eyes would fit my face. i kinda have a cute look but also masculine idk

My eye area went from subhuman(MUCH worse than yours) to HTN but I think it was because I had restlessness-induced UEE and very poor collagen. So I improved my sleep and took better care of my skin. And maybe some of it was just my bones still growing but I was already over 18. I also did this autistic exercise a bit but I'm not sure if it helped. And some inconsistent ice hooding.
left is from 2021 right is now

Maybe try doing those things I did but I can't promise you anything. I don't even understand how I improved myself...

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
My eye area went from subhuman(MUCH worse than yours) to HTN but I think it was because I had restlessness-induced UEE and very poor collagen. So I improved my sleep and took better care of my skin. And maybe some of it was just my bones still growing but I was already over 18. I also did this autistic exercise a bit but I'm not sure if it helped. And some inconsistent ice hooding.
left is from 2021 right is now

Maybe try doing those things I did but I can't promise you anything. I don't even understand how I improved myself...

yeah thanks, i think being more masc just gives u better eyes in a way.

i go on run sometimes out in the cold so i have to squintmaxx a lot idk

because i don't know if hunter eyes would fit my face. i kinda have a cute look but also masculine idk
bro do you know anything about looks theory? Hunter eyes are ideal

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
bro do you know anything about looks theory? Hunter eyes are ideal
"bro do you know anything about looks theory?" yeah, I know enough about looks theory that I know that hunter eyes r ideal if u want to model and have a unique look but not for everyday use (like an umbrella jfl :lul:)

im amuisican also tryna actormaxx, if i had hunter eyes like o pry or something it'd destroy my pheno

"bro do you know anything about looks theory?" yeah, I know enough about looks theory that I know that hunter eyes r ideal if u want to model and have a unique look but not for everyday use (like an umbrella jfl :lul:)

im amuisican also tryna actormaxx, if i had hunter eyes like o pry or something it'd destroy my pheno
you are coping bro, hunter eyes mog

Hunter Eyes > Prey Eyes

Your under eye area looks pretty weak tbh based on the photo you posted. You’d need custom infraorbital implants in Italy.

However, it’s probably not even worth it due to your average lower third.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer