Subhuman.

krylx

krylx

Gold
it sucks being born with low tier facial genetics.
Being black is also a curse
please help me upgrade myself
Stats:
5'9

Attachments

• 3745793_16991495970042864966984635238585.jpg
    3745793_16991495970042864966984635238585.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231104_141402.jpg
    20231104_141402.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231104_141357.jpg
    20231104_141357.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231104_141422.jpg
    20231104_141422.jpg
    631.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231104_141313.jpg
    20231104_141313.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231104_141254.jpg
    20231104_141254.jpg
    749.7 KB · Views: 0
wassup dawg, hope ur doing good man, every post u make u seem sadder and asdder.

Being black isn't a curse brotha. You not being a Tyrone is the curse.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 29167
Being black isn't a curse brotha. You not being a Tyrone is the curse.
I suppose. But if you where to compare a chad and a Tyrone the chad will always win. That is why I say being black is a curse.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and FaceandBBC
gonna tell you the best piece of advice you've ever heard. This site wont save you, no one here will, leave while you can. Don't come back here for 6 months. If nothing changes mentally, then its over. At least try that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and fuckedupmanlet
fix acne and gymmaxx, you're black so you have genetics for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47971 and chosen-one
You don't have low tier face genetics for a black, you just need to skinmax and thugmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47971 and krylx
gonna tell you the best piece of advice you've ever heard. This site wont save you, no one here will, leave while you can. Don't come back here for 6 months. If nothing changes mentally, then its over. At least try that.
It's always the htn+ giving the most ignorant advice. Thanks for the "advice" tho

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
It's always the htn+ giving the most ignorant advice. Thanks for the "advice" tho
I'm not even close to that lmao. Just saying that rotting on this site will scrape all the happiness in your brain, the longer you stay the worse you feel and even if you manage to ascend you will still feel like shit inside.

bruv, being black is #2 race, if i had to chose a race besides white i would chose black

your race still has good smv, and now a days its becoming even better, more white women are dating black people than ever

be thankful you were not born as a curry, then you would have nearly no smv in the western world.

fix acne and gymmaxx, you're black so you have genetics for that
You don't have low tier face genetics for a black, you just need to skinmax and thugmax.

I'm not even close to that lmao. Just saying that rotting on this site will scrape all the happiness in your brain, the longer you stay the worse you feel and even if you manage to ascend you will still feel like shit inside.
Id rather feel like shit but I know that saying here will rot me so I'm doing things like medicating and accepting myself

Id rather feel like shit but I know that saying here will rot me so I'm doing things like medicating and accepting myself
dont thugmaxx, just get muscles + fix acne, and maybe get dreads, then you'll get girls

that's really good bro, never let this site consume you, only then would it really be the end cause you will develop mental problems like BD and then ur fucked cause you will never look at yourself in a positive way even if you became the bbc Tyrone that all of us blackcels dream to be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and krylx
that's really good bro, never let this site consume you, only then would it really be the end cause you will develop mental problems like BD and then ur fucked cause you will never look at yourself in a positive way even if you became the bbc Tyrone that all of us blackcels dream to be
Hahaha yu made me laugh bro thank you hope ur having a good day.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
wtf is that bimaxilliary protrusion bro u need bimax

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I don't like that dude he has been insulting me without getting to know me.
because hes a coon who hates all black people, he fixed his nose + skin lightened lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and krylx
height is brutal, can you afford hgh?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and krylx
the only person who can save you is @Blackgymmax but have fun talking to him without being insulted left and right

• +1
Reactions: krylx
You're a good candidate for hydroquinone as well, here's a thread I made about it:

You're a good candidate for hydroquinone as well, here's a thread I made about it:
Thanks bro but are yu sure a lighter color would look good on me

Thanks bro but are yu sure a lighter color would look good on me
yeah it won't change you significantly but will def help with the dark spots on your cheeks trust

• +1
Lol.

Here’s an actual solution rather than a Reddit copy paste:

-Bimax
-Genio
-Midface implants to reduce lower eye bulge

You still won’t look great but your main failos will be fixed and then you can just nt max as a black.

Good features. If u were only recessed less then you'd be Tyrons. Mew and chew every day

• +1