Votes: 37 23.3%
  • Subhumancurrycel

Votes: 122 76.7%

• Total voters
curry mogs, white would mog probably after getting lean

also how is it funny to make fun of someones suicide attempt
You think I’d mog?
He has a sick sense of humour

I don’t bully subhumans often tbh but the moment he pulled the SF bullshit this had to be done
I’m not a racist
I was just pointing out that White men have the highest smv

Now that this suicidal bipolar retard is back he legitamately believes he mogs me.

I wouldn't be making this thread but I have a deep hatred for fat people

Anyways who mogs

Estrogenic degenerate suicical faggot LARPer @LondonVillie
View attachment 660147

High T @SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 660148

Later bros im going to bed soon make sure I wake up to some cagefuel

Oh and by the way
@LondonVillie after his suicide attempt (no joke):
View attachment 660156

Make sure you update us when you do another cos it'll be soon
i thought this was a joke but apparently he thinks he mogs you? altho i feel for the guy attempting to take his life man that's sad but he's gotta lose the weight

were you always overweight as a kid or did you leturself go?
Always overweight , my height is ok I guess at 6’2
I have no good features

Literally no woman would want to see this while she gets fucked. No slays for your face kys, ah jfl u couldn't even kill urself. Pathetic failure of a human

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Sikkunt23, Copeful and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
Well post them then chad
And you’re a Manlet too
I am not stupid enough to post my photos just to entertain a literal pig like you. And yes I am a manlet but thankfully women don't instantly puke when they see me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I am not stupid enough to post my photos just to entertain a literal pig like you. And yes I am a manlet but thankfully women don't instantly puke when they see me.
Sounds like you’re coping then. Until you post your pics I’ll assume you’re even uglier than me. Also you’re a virgin so clearly women don’t like you that much. And you’ve spent a lot of time on here so I’m doubting your chad

• JFL
Sounds like you’re coping then. Until you post your pics I’ll assume you’re even uglier than me. Also you’re a virgin so clearly women don’t like you that much. And you’ve spent a lot of time on here so I’m doubting your chad
Normally I wouldn't bother showing my face but you're so delusional and removed from reality I'll let you have a peak

Normally I wouldn't bother showing my face but you're so delusional and removed from reality I'll let you have a peak

Mogged by a 2 psl white man

• JFL
Bruh, @LondonVillie bro just go fuck a donkey pussy if you think pussy is pussy. My God you aren't understanding the point of sex. It's the validation that you want not just the act itself. It's the feeling of being validated by a pretty girl. What's the difference between you and an animal who will fuck anything they lay their eyes on. @SubhumanCurrycel will absolute demolish you in terms of SMV irl.

Also please take the pics down man, it's nasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Sikkunt23, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Bruh, @LondonVillie bro just go fuck a donkey pussy if you think pussy is pussy. My God you aren't understanding the point of sex. It's the validation that you want not just the act itself. It's the feeling of being validated by a pretty girl. What's the difference between you and an animal who will fuck anything they lay their eyes on. @SubhumanCurrycel will absolute demolish you in terms of SMV irl.

Also please take the pics down man, it's nasty
Female pussy is pussy. Well I know sex with a hot woman is validating but when you’re ugly you can’t be choosy. Hopefully when I’m skinny I’ll look better. I’m tall at 6’2 which helps
Yeah he looks better but he’s a virgin and I’m not

Yeah he looks better but he’s a virgin and I’m not
He is a virgin by choice, he would never consider fucking the type of creatures you've fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
He is a virgin by choice, he would never consider fucking the type of creatures you've fucked.
Cope
E0707BB1 1A54 4C11 B62B 316F53068FF0

she was my best lay we met off okcupid
A White goddess

• +1
mirin if true but still validation >> sex
I was skinnier then and more NT
sex is a form of validation tbh
But yeah I’m the ugliest person ever I know
no need to bully me

• +1
I was skinnier and more NT
Having sex with the occasional cute women means nothing
You Gucci bro, I know you just defending yourself. Your do you my man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
@kms_currycell every ethnic apart from me on here is a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
But I’m an ethnic sibhuman
who cares if u had sex, this site is autistic life isnt about being gl, it sounds bluepilled but most normies just have sex with whatever and dgaf

who cares if u had sex, this site is autistic life isnt about being gl, it sounds bluepilled but most normies just have sex with whatever and dgaf
I’m subhuman, have you even seen my face? All the curries on here are slayers and chads

• JFL
Reactions: AH1882 and Deleted member 4671
its important to bring you back to reality

slaying ugly woman = means nothing

in your case its even a big disgusting tbh
How you know there ugly slays? Just wondering man

How you know there ugly slays? Just wondering man
Dude literally everyone has seen his slays until now

You are 3 days too late

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
I’ve uploaded pics
Al have a look man. Do you find blacks easy to lay. Someone told me in London everyone including blacks chases white English girls and Muslim woman date muslim man. So black chick's are left behind a bit. You see this?

Al have a look man. Do you find blacks easy to lay. Someone told me in London everyone including blacks chases white English girls and Muslim woman date muslim man. So black chick's are left behind a bit. You see this?
It’s over for me i am too ugly
I get lucky sometimes with subhuman women
Nah it’s cope, black women have very high smv which means they can date anyone they want. Are you from England?

Dude literally everyone has seen his slays until now

You are 3 days too late
Av been offline wage cuckin. Boss keeps catching me on my phone. Pick lol..

brutal mog jfl

the only thing you mog @SubhumanCurrycel is in triglycerides and cholesterol levels you fat fuck
@LondonVillie

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel
brutal mog jfl

the only thing you mog @SubhumanCurrycel is in triglycerides and cholesterol levels you fat fuck
@LondonVillie
Ok
What do I do? Carry on losing weight
I mean I am taller than him and not a virgin but that’s dope

So many virgins coping ITT

It's so incredibly sad

another legendary thread