subliminal. real or placebo

Phad

Phad

JATT
If you don’t know what they are. You basically listen to audio waves for hours a day and supposedly it’s suppose to change what you in life or body. This includes things like power,charisma, weight loss. But more importantly things like eye color, full face transformations, eye shape, everything looks related.
I wanted to see if any one of you have looked into this topic and have tried it.
I myself did it for a month but saw no results so i hopelessly gave up my

lmfao
the same shit as zodiac signs

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
If you don’t know what they are. You basically listen to audio waves for hours a day and supposedly it’s suppose to change what you in life or body. This includes things like power,charisma, weight loss. But more importantly things like eye color, full face transformations, eye shape, everything looks related.
I wanted to see if any one of you have looked into this topic and have tried it.

How would sound change your eye color?

You should ask a real Tibetan monk instead of a bunch of autists on an internet forum.

How would sound change your eye color?
it’s suppose to do with the laws of attraction and your subconious mind being changed by the subliminal audio waves. but tbh not much scientific reasoning behind it

It's all fake and none of it is backed by modern day science and research.

Maybe the mental aspect might be legit due to placebo effect, but it sure as shit won't change anything physical.

Placebo. You are either already psychologically healthy/fine, you don't need to be told you love yourself to love yourself and shit like that or you have deeply rooted psychological issues embedded in you that stem from traumas, imperfect upbringing, that make you feel for example unworthy to fully love/accept yourself, that shit won't solve the underlying cause of that problem, at best it could possibly create a temporary layer of fake confidence on top of your sense of worthlessness which will inevitably evaporate quickly. I would suggest to read some Carl Rogers instead if you want to work on the root cause of your psychopathologies if need be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and margotrobbie
Please tell me you're joking .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LMFAO I swear to god I heard binaural beats for maxilla movement or something. Totally real gies

Unless it opens up the gateway to the abyss of demons that can change your looks but also leave you with a crippling future, it doesn’t work

Grew my dick 4 inches, face inproved by 3psl, gained 10kg of muscle, all in 1 week just listening to these.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Nibba
lmfao
the same shit as zodiac signs
Yep. Already had a thread about this. I mean come in sounds waves aren't gonna change your face

Definetly partly placebo. But placebo is not only able to fool your mind but also your body and it might start some processes accordingly