Subliminals worked for me [SERIOUS]

lol this is def a female user; next you going to make a thread about star signs n shit. but subluminal do intrigue me because of the Neville law thing tbh.
nah tbh i was high af when i made this thread. I actually read all Neville books and I don't know what to believe tbh. I think subliminals do work tho.

damn i gotten huge results since i wrote this thread ngl

First I want to start off by saying that if you are a very logical person, you probably won't be able to believe in such a thing.
I am easily able to believe such things since my whole family is kind of spiritual and they taught me these things as a young child, they didn't teach me shit like subliminals but they believe in a lot of retarded stuff like zodiac signs, witches, ghosts, devils, etc.

I actually made some changes with myself which are insane tbh. I started listening to subliminals/manifesting when I was 15. I'm not talking about the gay retarded manifestation where you write some shit on paper and sprinkle some rare mineral on top. I'm talking about some positive affirmations. I use some easy believable ones like "I am the smartest in my class" which is true now, but I can easily believe this since I was always regarded as a smart kid back then. And "I am really good at sports" tbh I'm not the greatest, but I literally never run and I am faster than dudes that are in the local soccer club in my city.

Anyways, those might just sound like coincidences. Affirmations don't really work well on me but I found that subliminals are insane. The first crazy change that I made is change my eye color. I used to look in the mirror and complain to my mother about my eye color. That's when I found subliminals. My eyes used to be dark green (literally everyone told me this) and I used a subliminal that apparently gives you blue eyes and tbh I have no idea after how much time it happened, but now at 17 I have dark blue eyes.
View attachment 1870418 View attachment 1870420
Similar to my before and after.

The next thing I did is use a curly hair subliminal. My hair went from really straight ugly looking to me now getting compliments on it and students at school asked me If I got a perm. None of my parents or their parents have this type of wavy/kinda curly hair.
View attachment 1870414 View attachment 1870415
Hair was kind of like this, even when it was longer. Now it's more like this, just dark brown and a little less good looking.

Last change I got in myself is nose change. My nose used to be a lot more hooked and It does look better but it still is not straight no matter how much I listen to the subliminals or affirm, I have a complex about it and I'm gonna get surgery next year cause this is not something even I can convince myself of tbh.

Rn I'm only listening to some testosterone and gym related subliminals, which I think actually work tbh. I didn't get tested but I'm gonna tell you my levels if I do. I get a lot more random erections and feel more energized even with suboptimal sleep.

TL;DR: I changed some features of my face using subliminals and some affirmations. Do not expect any overnight changes or miracles though.
please give curly hair subliminals my hair straight asf

This is hella cope but I'm desperate enough to try

nah tbh i was high af when i made this thread. I actually read all Neville books and I don't know what to believe tbh. I think subliminals do work tho.
Like what?