Submental liposuction only gives you 80-90% satisfactory results - what now?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
my thread from the other day

as I said, I'm 1 month post op and it could still improve a bit. but there's a good chance I'm gonna have to get a revision of some sort.

what's the best approach? additional liposuction? kybella? submentoplasty? tbh

@RealSurgerymax

my thread from the other day

as I said, I'm 1 month post op and it could still improve a bit. but there's a good chance I'm gonna have to get a revision of some sort.

what's the best approach? additional liposuction? kybella? submentoplasty? tbh

@RealSurgerymax

Would need to see pics

another standard liposuction probably not. Ultrasound enhanced liposuction maybe

Also kybella is good to bridge the gap

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Would need to see pics

another standard liposuction probably not. Ultrasound enhanced liposuction maybe

Also kybella is good to bridge the gap
16169420015889729 1

16169420015889729 2

more pics here:

the straight frontal especially doesn't look good yet. I just need it to be ever so slightly more chiseled to create a defined line.

what does ultrasound liposuction do better than regular lipo? also, what do you mean by bridge the gap in regards to kybella?

is submentoplasty or getting rid of the fat behind the muscle an option in my case or is that overkill?

in a best case scenario it would just go down a little more on its own since I'm just a month post op and you often read about a couple months for the final result, but idk.

thank you so much man, absolutely appreciate it.

edit: looking at it now the lipo seemed to have made little difference compared to before when I'm standing up straight with no head tilt, etc. but most of the excess fat tissue is definitely gone. it's odd.

however when I'm sitting in a more relaxed position the chisel comes out
Dadadad

Last edited: