Subq T injections

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I just read that injecting T subcutaneous is a safe thing, but only up to max 1ml. Is anyone doing this atm? For me subq looks a lot easyer than injecting with a big ass needle into the muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I ve also heard that it is preferable to inject test this way and do this daily. It supposedly decreases the aromatization rate. Didn’t try myself yet

• +1
muscle would probably be easier to do and harder to fuck up

You have two choices. Injecting or swallowing. Injecting is way better for safety reasons. Swallowing is very bad for your body since it can really hurt badly your liver.

You have two choices. Injecting or swallowing. Injecting is way better for safety reasons. Swallowing is very bad for your body since it can really hurt badly your liver.
Swallowing doesn't work for test. Your liver just destroys it all before it gets into your blood.

Sub-q works, but I wouldn't do more than 0.5ml max. It generally leaves a sore lump also before it gets absorbed. Now if you're injecting peptides (water based) sub-q is the way to go for sure.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Nibba
i actually get a little orgasm from the muscle injection,
Swallowing doesn't work for test. Your liver just destroys it all before it gets into your blood.

Sub-q works, but I wouldn't do more than 0.5ml max. It generally leaves a sore lump also before it gets absorbed. Now if you're injecting peptides (water based) sub-q is the way to go for sure.

probably just hit a nerve lol
no i get it all the time im about to inject, heart beat raising and then i inject and it feels like im ejaculating for a millisecond tbh, what would happen if i inject into the nerve

How? Subq injections are way safer and easier
Idk just my person preference. If you're lean trying to pin subq can be hard

Probably this as well

Idk just my person preference. If you're lean trying to pin subq can be hard
You aren't lean enough that it would be hard

• +1
It's :ogre: for u fatcel, just accept ur destiny as a bloatlord
Yeah I tried that but mk677 bloated me to levels beyond what I thought was possible so time to ?

I heard about anavar pills.
Looks horrible tho. Always inject boyos.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

What about oil based T? The one that my doctor would give me, is made with castor oil. I hope he will prescribe me that this week.
btw i found a good video about a proper injection technique for normal and also very lean guys.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
What about oil based T? The one that my doctor would give me, is made with castor oil. I hope he will prescribe me that this week.
btw i found a good video about a proper injection technique for normal and also very lean guys.

yeah oil based is what I was reffering to when I wrote that. Almost all T is oil based.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I didn’t mean to follow you cuck. Just saying that