Success/Life/Moneymaxxing Discord I'm working on. SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY GTFIH.

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
This server will be used to discuss ways to procure money. Only requirement is that you're not a fucking idiot and I'd prefer if you're actually old enough to have a bank account but that's not necessary.

I won't post the link publicly just yet, as I only want .me users on here and no lurkers. We'll discuss a variety of ways to at least create one extra stream of income. Investment tips, crypto, catfishing simps and creating an ultra realistic foid personaetc...

If you're interested: comment here and I will keep you on a list until the server is ready and organized.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, getra, PubertyMaxxer and 20 others
Sign me up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
This server will be used to discuss ways to procure money. Only requirement is that you're not a fucking idiot and I'd prefer if you're actually old enough to have a bank account but that's not necessary.

I won't post the link publicly just yet, as I only want .me users on here and no lurkers. We'll discuss a variety of ways to at least create one extra stream of income. Investment tips, crypto, catfishing simps and creating an ultra realistic foid personaetc...

If you're interested: comment here and I will keep you on a list until the server is ready and organized.
Count me in

• +1
Sign me up.

• +1
I feel like it would be filled with like one guy giving good information and rest rotting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6113 and 6 others
interesting

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 9699
i would be the guy giving info tbh
Ah

I’m pretty well off for this kind of stuff I got good people for info in real life my brother being one

majority of dudes here do need mentors tho

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 7651

down for that

• +1
@IWILLMAKEIT @IWantToMax @dinnamadre @alligatordude @LilTeccaCel @Andrew91 @brickbomz14

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/gQY7kEpg4M

Once you join simply tell us what your name is on .me so u can be verified

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, brickbomz14 and Littleboy
looking forward to it

not sure it would work, people are stingy with sharing their own ways of making money

you should make it much more private, only people who can gain membership are people who offer a WORKING and easily accessed method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 6403, oatmeal and 1 other person
you need to be an adult to have a bank account jfl?
had one since im ~13

ayooo sign me up

I want money

Put me in, I got a couple good methods

Sign me up

THIS IS THE LINK YOU FUCKING LOW IQ ABOMINATIONS

not sure it would work, people are stingy with sharing their own ways of making money

you should make it much more private, only people who can gain membership are people who offer a WORKING and easily accessed method
We have public sections but I am creating a role for those that have ideas so we can have an elite Jew chat. It'll incentivize people to contribute.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

Send

Me but im retarded ngl

Add me to the list.

I am interested

Sign me up bro

Sign me up, im high IQ

I got hella info to add

I’ve managed to moneymaxx a good amount coming from a below average family background via FAANG. Plan to go for top MBA then PE soon. Add me!